I used to play this game as a kid... ... and I'd set up the board, with the paper, the pen, and the dots, and it would take, well, not forever, but a pretty long time. It would always lead to a wonderful game of *insertyourpreferrednameforthisgamehere* (I like Tic-Tac-Box). But that was many years ago. Now, Square Wars has brought back that lovely game I used to play as kid, only with less paper and pen use and more awesome. I love this app.
Good game Can you add multiple computers though? Kinda boring playing against just one. Would really appreciate it. Thanks
One problem :/ the only problem with this app is that you can't resign. people take long as f**k on their turn.
Good game! Bug online is inconsistent and doesn't always work even with wifi connection... :(. Wish you could send invites via email to people who don't have the game already.
Fun little game but lines are always grey for us Fun little game but always appears in color blind mode or just grey for us so it makes it really hard to see the lines. When we complete lines they are a light white and the grid appears in all gray. Color squares appear OK but not in the vibrant colors shown in the screenshots and lines never appear in color. Makes the game really hard to enjoy. Please fix!. HTC Sensation with ICS. Thanks!
Used to play this app too Like many others I used to play this with my brother, drawing the dots and all. Brings back a lot of memories.
- (Hopefully) fixed a bug which occasionally made online players take two or more lines without completing a square
- Notifications for Android versions < 2.2
- Offline multiplayer mode now starts with random player
- Changed ad provider
- bugfix (app crashed sometimes after ad)
- game is now available on all screens
- added notifications
- reduced battery and band width usage
- raised the maximum number of simultaneous games to 15