I used to play this game as a kid... ... and I'd set up the board, with the paper, the pen, and the dots, and it would take, well, not forever, but a pretty long time. It would always lead to a wonderful game of *insertyourpreferrednameforthisgamehere* (I like Tic-Tac-Box). But that was many years ago. Now, Square Wars has brought back that lovely game I used to play as kid, only with less paper and pen use and more awesome. I love this app.
Good game Can you add multiple computers though? Kinda boring playing against just one. Would really appreciate it. Thanks
One problem :/ the only problem with this app is that you can't resign. people take long as f**k on their turn.
Need players! Hello I'm new and like some of you I used to play this game as a kid the old fashion way. Play with me, username cliset. Thank you! Also, I notice the app doesn't notify me when it's my turn. Please fix and I'll give 5 stars! :-)
Good game! Bug online is inconsistent and doesn't always work even with wifi connection... :(. Wish you could send invites via email to people who don't have the game already.
Used to play this app too Like many others I used to play this with my brother, drawing the dots and all. Brings back a lot of memories.
- (Hopefully) fixed a bug which occasionally made online players take two or more lines without completing a square
- Notifications for Android versions < 2.2
- Offline multiplayer mode now starts with random player
- Changed ad provider
- bugfix (app crashed sometimes after ad)
- game is now available on all screens
- added notifications
- reduced battery and band width usage
- raised the maximum number of simultaneous games to 15
Dotster is a beautifully crafted, match dots game with exceptional gameplay.