Learn Spanish or English with the MamaLingua language app for kids and parents! With MamaLingua Lite for Android, you’ll learn Spanish or English words and phrases you can use every day with your baby, preschooler, or young kids.
MamaLingua Lite includes audio, text translations, and phonetics for words and phrases in in both Spanish and English. Categories include everyday routines like bathing, reading, and sleeping.
Because MamaLingua Lite covers everyday activities and routines, it’s the perfect tool for parents and kids to learn and practice Spanish or English together.
Upgrade to the full MamaLingua Spanish App for all 18 categories and more than 900 words and phrases!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive language-learning tips and inspiration at Mama-Lingua.com and follow us online:
• Vocabulary and Phrases for Parents and Kids: With MamaLingua, you’ll learn Spanish or English vocabulary and phrases you can use every day with your kids.
• Categories for Everyday Routines: The app is divided into categories that cover everyday routines with young children. MamaLingua Lite gives a sample of the words and phrases available in the full MamaLingua Spanish App.
• Text, Phonetics, and Audio: Each vocabulary word and phrase includes Spanish and English text, easy-to-read phonetics, and audio. The Spanish audio features a native of Mexico. The English audio features a native of the United States.
• Extra Free Content: Use the Community tab to access the MamaLingua Facebook feed to learn more Spanish words and phrases for free!
• Practice Tools: Use the Favorites tab to save and practice Spanish or English vocabulary and phrases you use every day.
• Choose Your Language: Use the Settings icon to switch from English to Spanish or Spanish to English.
• Elige Tu Idioma: Utilice el icono de ajustes para cambiar de inglés a español o de español a inglés.
HOW DO I USE IT? We like the idea of targeting one routine at a time. Save your Spanish or English practice words and phrases to your favorites list and use them during that routine. Over time, those words will start to stick, and your kids will learn them, too!
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER APPS? If you’ve used another app to begin learning Spanish or English, terrific! MamaLingua can be used right alongside it. The difference between other language-learning apps and MamaLingua is the specific focus on language you use every day with your young kids.
WANT MORE? Get more ideas and inspiration at Mama-Lingua.com!
UPGRADE! Upgrade to the full MamaLingua Spanish App for all 18 categories and more than 900 words and phrases!