Es una app que aborda de manera fácil y divertida la Lectura Musical y el Entrenamiento Auditivo.
Contiene tres Secciones Principales:
- Sistema de notación musical tradicional en Clave de Sol
- Sistema Americano, llamado comúnmente CIFRADO
- Sistema de notación musical tradicional en Clave de Fa
Cada uno de estas Secciones se trabaja en diferentes Modos:
3. VISUAL Y AUDITIVO
Cada uno de estos Modos contiene varios niveles de incremento gradual en la capacidad para reconocer las notas visualmente y auditivamente.
En cada nivel debes practicar hasta lograr 50 aciertos.
En el MODO BÁSICO aprendes a identificar las notas y agilizas su reconocimiento viendo su posición en el pentagrama, escuchando su sonido y haciendo clic en sus nombres.
En el MODO VISUAL no intervienen elementos auditivos. No escuchas los sonidos de las notas. Todo se centra en el aspecto de reconocer cada nota VISUALMENTE, por su posición en el pentagrama.
En el MODO VISUAL Y AUDITIVO el juego te conduce de forma natural, a reconocer las notas también por su sonido. Cuando los elementos visuales ocurren cada vez más rápido, el oído empieza a ser de ayuda para saber de qué nota se trata, lo que lleva gradualmente a ser capaz de reconocer las notas no sólo visualmente, sino también auditivamente.
En el MODO AUDITIVO todo el reconocimiento se hace por medio del sonido de cada nota, pero hay elementos visuales de ayuda para que no te pierdas ni te confundas.
Master Salsa Timing and Instrument identification using our Interactive Salsa Rhythm Android App.
■ Interact with instruments to train your ears to distinguish each instrument
■ Practice your timing On-1 and On-2
■ Combine and arrange instruments to create different salsa tunes
■ Become a part of the growing Salsa Beat Machine community
Instruments: Clave, Piano, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bass, Maracas, Guiro, Cowbell and an Instructor
■ 21 different piano patterns, 11 Bass patterns, 28 percussion patterns including Clave, Tumbao, Guaguancó, Cáscara, Rumba, Caballo, Danzón and more
■ Instructor voice counting the beats On-1 and On-2
■ Control the tempo (BPM), musical key and the volume of each individual instrument
■ Supports both 2/3 and 3/2 Clave orientations
Have problems finding the beat in Salsa music - where's the "One", where is the "Two"? Can't seem to feel the rhythm? Need to train your ear to fish for different instruments as they play in concert during a Salsa song? This app will help you to develop better timing, learn about different key instruments involved in Salsa compositions, and improve your ability to execute your dance patterns better while developing concepts of musicality. This app is recommended for beginner, intermediate or advanced dancers, band members, music students and just about anyone who want to master the rich rhythms of Latin music.
For more info & support visit our Facebook page:
NETWORK COMMUNICATION - Used for displaying the Salsa Timing videos (accessible from the main menu) and reporting error information in case of application crash (anonymous crash report).
PHONE CALLS - Used to detect whenever there is an incoming call and stop the music automatically so it does not interrupt your phone calls.
On some older devices, the app may terminate or not start because of a low memory condition. Restarting the device (turning it off and then on again) may help with this situation.
For any issue, please contact email@example.com.
Any feedback will be most appreciated.
Note: This package does NOT contain G-Stomper Studio (full version) and/or G-Stomper Rhythm (free).
For using this Sample-Pack, G-Stomper Studio (full version) or G-Stomper Rhythm (free) is required and must be installed on your device.
125 high quality Samples of 7 Styles (16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono and Stereo)
10 Sound-Sets (Drum Kits), one for each style (+3 additional for Glitch, JirisKaossilator, NordModular)
7 Demo Patterns
Nord Lead 3
IMPORTANT! Start the Content-Pack App and push the install button to install the new content to the G-Stomper folders.
Minimum recommended device specs for running G-Stomper apps:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SdCard read/write: used to install Samples and SoundSets
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its useful beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
Check out Metronome Beats Pro for even more features, including a “live” mode where you can create and play set lists.
Metronome Beats is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
- Song attributes
You can edit key, tonality, tempo and genre.
“Songwriting Wizard” will constitute themes for verse 1, verse 2, and chorus. It will automatically generate chord progression and melody suitable for each part.
Arrange your song by specifying the order of parts, and repeat your parts. You can select accompaniment pattern for keyboard, bass, and drums for each part. It consists of 46 keyboard patterns, 28 bass rhythm pattern, and 177 drum patterns.
- Lyrics & Mixing
Write your lyrics for the melody. Select your instrument for each track and set the volume.
- Sheet Music
It will show you the sheet music. While you are listening to music, you can see synchronized musical notes.
- Share and export
You can export your song to a MIDI file. Also you can export to the sheet music as image.
* Show notation of all 40 official rudiments, with name and order according to PAS.
* Visually indicate where you are in the pattern, synchronized with the built-in metronome.
* Keep the tempo using the most accurate metronome engine available on Android.
* Allow tempo adjustments between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Navigate quickly and intuitively between rudiments and tempos, with support for most input methods (including media buttons, remote controls and screen swipes).
* Link to textual descriptions and instructional videos showing all the patterns individually, on pad and examples applied to drum set. Professional performances with a single click. (The videos and examples are published at rude.skrivarna.com.)
What it doesn't do:
* It does not attempt to play the rudiments with the built-in midi sounds. No offense, but in this case your phone sucks.
If you want the play-along feature, please check out the Rude Practice Pad app. Rather than trying to program a midi sequence to faithfully reproduce a buzz roll or flam, the new sound engine uses real sampled drum sounds. The Rude Practice Pad also contain 100 hybrid rudiments, exercises, social sharing etc.
I really appreciate comments on how this small app behaves, looks and performs on different Android versions and hardware models. If you mail me at software (at) skrivarna.com I can get back with updated versions or questions and answers if needed.
Of course, any suggestions on additional features, improvements and corrections of the actual contents are very welcome. Use the software (at) skrivarna.com mail for this as well. This is also true for the examples at rude.skrivarna.com, please send me a mail with any comments.
And yes, I am aware that some of the rudiments, official or not, have different possible interpretations in how they are played and notated. In most cases I have used the most common form (as far as I understand), but there is also a trade-off in making the notation viewable on a small screen and making the underlying code somewhat maintainable. If you have a strong opinion on this and think I have made the wrong choice, don't hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to be as correct as possible.
Even train the sense of rhythm alone is good, it is also good to instead of drummer in the session,
Can be used anytime, anywhere, definitive edition of the Android app "MetroDrum" appeared!
· 40 can be selected or more patterns!
- All you have to do is! Just press the Play to select the pattern!
· BPM corresponds to a range of 60-300!
· BPM other up and down buttons of one, can be changed in the three types of direct input, tap!
· ON / OFF of the pre-count function can be selected!
And stop when the fill-in can also be selected!
MetroDrum / Metro drum / drum / Metronome / Drum / Metronome
Metronomes are essential for keeping time, improving practice sessions, and for developing a consistent rhythmic feel. With TempoPerfect musicians can accurately set the correct beats per minute (BPM) for any simple or compound tempo. Additional features allow you to subdivide beat patterns to hear tricky patterns like triplets, or accent the first beat in a measure when working in difficult time signatures.
TempoPerfect also includes a tempo guide chart to quickly translate Italian tempo markings, so not only will you practice at the correct BPM, but you'll finally learn the difference between largo, andante, allegro and prestissimo.
* A rhythm guitar primer,
* A vital resource for practising and improving rhythm guitar skills,
* A useful songwriting tool.
Strumming in 8ths is:
* 4 down-strums on the numbered beats
* 4 up-strums on the 'ands':
1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & = down, up, down, up, down, up, down, up.
There are 256 combinations of strums and rests available to you as practice patterns.
You can practice at any tempo from 40 to 200 bpm.
Play along to a click, or one of eight sample guitar chords (or both!).