* Create and decorate your own LEGO Friends Heart Card, print and give it to your best friend. You can print from your device photo library if it is set up to your printer, or you can save the Heart Card to your computer and print from that.
* Make your own work of art: start with a blank canvas, or choose from lots of cute backgrounds in different shapes and patterns
* Use a pencil, pattern brush, hairbrush, marker, stamps or sparkles in all your favorite colors to create beautiful and detailed artwork
* Decorate with patterns, prints and stickers with playful scenarios of the five LEGO Friends girls and the pets from Heartlake City
* Frame your art and save it on the pin board, and to your photo album or print it – unlike the fridge door, this pin board lets you showcase as many drawings and paintings as you want!
* In a hurry, or on your way out? Just save your work and edit or finish later.
* Unlock extra art accessories and badges
* Not sure how to start your drawing? Find ideas in the Art Inspiration section.
Appropriate for kids ages 5+
No reading skills required
No extra in-app purchases
No third party advertisements
Fun and playful encouragement for creativity
Every great artist started out with just a few drawing tools and a blank piece of paper. Start today, and just have fun creating!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details, please visit http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.