This is the donate version of "Poker Equity Calculator".
It's exactly the same as the free version, but without ads.
* No ads
* You encourage mamuso to keep on developing
* You will feel 23.4% happier :P
* You will be a coffee poorer (can you afford it?)
With Poker Equity Calculator you can calculate the probability of winning a Texas Holdem hand.
It works in a similar way to PokerStove, Pokerstrategy Equilator or Equilab.
You can put your opponents into a range, or select specific cards.
Also you can specify the Flop, Turn and/or River cards.
Equity calculation is done with Monte Carlo simulation.
In some seconds you will get a good estimation of the probability of winning.
* Range selection by type (suited, offsuit, pairs)
* Range selection by percentage ( e.g. the best 15% hands )
* Range selection by suits
* Hole Cards selection
* Flop, Turn and River cards selection
* Monte Carlo simulation
You can get more info at www.mamuso.com