Now we can be with you on your mobile for free.
Map your skin using our unique Speed Mapping® tool, two easy steps will put you on the road to the healthiest skin ever! View our product directory and pinpoint our nearest store using our GPS store locator.
The app synchs easily so you can see all of the important information pertaining to your daily activity on a bright, vibrant and colorful Windows Phone app. The information can be seen on the watch but looks even better with the easy to read info graphics on your phone.
The aforementioned Hollywood starlet (and my Mom) aren’t the only people who think this watch and app is gorgeous. Wellograph was honored alongside other companies by being included in the 2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards in January.
Disclaimer: You will receive compliments and risk being labeled a style maven.
Watch Update and Settings
- Allow the app to change settings on the watch
- App is used to download new firmware for Wellograph.
- Tracking how many steps and calories you have burned throughout the day, week and month.
- Active time vs Idle time.
Heart Rate Mode
- See your cardio score. See a summary of physical activity you did in a day (light, moderate and vigorous).
- See a trend of your resting heart rate and get an understanding of how your fitness has improved or changed over time.
- Get an estimate of your true fitness age.
- Logs of your running or workout sessions showing stats such as duration, distance, pace, and the cardio minutes.
This application is only a part of the system. Go to www.mentegram.com to find out more.
The software interact with the end user through a simple application that easily and quickly records quick surveys on a daily (or more frequent) basis. For example, a therapist can use it to ask simple mood mapping questions (e.g., how anxious are you feeling right now?). The data is seamlessly synced with the administrator providing the questions who can then view, analyze and download the data from a centrally managed web-interface.
De app geeft informatie over DGT en heeft meer dan 200 verschillende vaardigheids- en mindfulness oefeningen ter beschikking. De app kan houvast bieden op crisismomenten via het crisis onderdeel. Er is voor de DGT therapeut een ‘denk aan’ schema, vol met praktische aanwijzingen. Bovendien is er de mogelijkheid gemaakte afspraken tussen cliënt en therapeut op te schrijven.
The skills are based upon the principles and skills taught in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy skill classes.
The app can be used in conjunction with psychotherapy or as a standalone self-help intervention as the skills can be implemented into many situations and settings.
Are you experiencing difficulties with feelings and emotion-driven impulsive behaviors? Are you having difficulties maintaining positive relations, ending destructive relationships or safeguarding your self-respect while reaching your interpersonal goals?
Intrusive distressing thoughts and overwhelming emotions are at the core of many difficulties. The skills of the DBT Self-help app can help you to manage and to find more effective ways to deal with your issues.
If you are in DBT therapy the DBT Self-help app can enhance skill acquisition and skill generalization, and you will find the Crisis skill list function extremely useful. The app can help you maintain your efficiency with the skills once therapy is over and you move on to build your life.
If you are a DBT therapist the app will be a useful resource to have easy access to skills for coaching and interventions. The feature of skill lists can be used to keep track of individual clients crisis skills to make telephone coaching more effective.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy belongs to the third wave of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy combining learning and cognitive theory with the wisdom and effectiveness of mindfulness – dialectics to balance change and acceptance. DBT have been shown to be efficient in the treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder, Binge eating and Substance Abus Disorder – diagnosises with high amount of overwhelming emotions and impulsive behaviors.
The app will help you to:
* Gain greater understanding on how thoughts, emotions, physiology and behaviors affect eachother;
* Build and manage healthy balanced relationsships and develop tools of communication;
* Cope with overwhelming emotions without acting impulsively;
* Use effective skills to identify, manage and regulate feelings and emotions;
* Change behavior to increase the positive emotions in your life;
* Increase your level of mindfulness and cultivate your awareness and concentration.
* Intuitive navigation with history and help function, notes, news & updates;
* The option to tailor and modify a personalized crisis list of skills for rapid access in difficult and critical situations;
* Create your own skills lists of personally selected skills;
* Pregenerated skills lists for managing anger, shame, sadness, and fear;
* Excercises for practicing and registring skills, with the options to save and send the data by mail;
* The app supports the following languages:
The DBT Self-help app is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
"I'm so glad to see someone help people who does DBT. VERY VERY good app."
Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills are a must, not just for people who have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), but for just about anyone living in this world alongside others.
Are they necessary skills? No. Could anyone benefit from them? Yes.
DBT Skills Groups are booked out weeks and often times months in advance. This means that if you want to get in one, you may be waiting for a long long time, especially if NOW is when you need help.
DBT Skills Groups focus on SKILLS. This means that practicing the skills is much more important than anything else. And luckily, once you learn the skills, you will retain them for the rest of your life!
If you are practicing DBT Skills, even even CBT Skills (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and want a Diary Card, this app is great for you since it has the following:
- A Diary Log for each day with 28 skills.
- A Description of Each Skill if you Forget
- Examples of Each Skill
- A record keeping system that tracks your highest number of days you have ever logged in a row as well as your current streak.
- Statistical information based on 1 day, 7 days, 28 days, or ALL records. That way if you are in a weekly DBT class, you can easily see which skills you have been focusing on, and which you have been missing.
- A daily log with which skills you did and which you didn't which includes note taking for that day.
- A quick note section so you can write your homework down while in DBT without needing scratch paper.
- A Notification reminder that you can set to remind you daily at a specific time to do your DBT Skills Diary Card.
- Ability to share this app through Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail, or Text Message.
- Beautiful photos and artwork along with a backdrop that changes based on what season we are in (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring).
This is the most enjoyable DBT Skills Diary Card on Google Play! Download it today!
- Get through moments of intense emotion WITHOUT MAKING THINGS WORSE
- Sometimes you can't make things better, but you can brave the storm.
DBT Distress Tolerance Skills are NOT for:
- Making your life worth living
- Long term changes
With Eight (8) Brand-New DBT Tools, Distress Tolerance will come easy. Sometimes it's the little things that really make the big difference (like learning to tolerate moments of extreme emotion) Here's what each tool does for you:
- Why Tolerate: Learn why tolerating is EXTREMELY Important. The first time I heard about Distress Tolerance Skills, I thought it sounded POINTLESS. Why learn to just tolerate? If you have that same attitude, this is a MUST. Less of a tool, but more of an in-depth explanation which may open your eyes to why these skills are that important for anyone who finds themselves in a DBT Class (or even pondering taking a DBT Class).
- Pros & Cons: Go through a series of questionnaire to help you figure out the Pros & Cons of destructive behavior. Maybe you have self-harm habits, or maybe you just have a habit of getting into fights. Whatever the reason, Pros & Cons helps you reduce problematic behavior without simple Will-Power.
- Acceptance: Sometimes we're in a situation where we cannot will ourselves, nor use logic, to calm ourselves down. We don't have the time or the resources to improve our situation. And all our minds are doing is giving us more and more pain. Radical Acceptance is not giving up, nor is it accepting defeat. It is accepting REALITY, and not simply what our brains are telling us is reality. A GREAT Tool to use 5 minutes a day.
- Allow: Our minds can take hold of us. But can you emotionally decipher the difference between the story we tell ourselves, and reality? Learning to Allow Our Thoughts can help us to understand that YES, we have thoughts, and YES, they influence us. But NO, they aren't always an accurate reflection of reality. The only thing they are 100% accurate about is that they are thoughts. Learn to play with your thoughts and see them as they really are.
- Distract, Soothe, & Improve: When we are really riled up, there is no way we can be too logical about doing the right thing. But what if we had a simple list of things WE knew that we actually would enjoy doing to get through hard times? Use this tool to generate and recall easy-to-do actions to help tolerate distress.
- Body Temperature: Did you know that your body temperature can be the straw that breaks the camel's back? I don't know how many times since I first started DBT that I've changed my body temperature, and thus, avoided a huge fight and waste of a night with my spouse. Learn how this works, and what you can easily do, as an individual, to make body temperature work FOR you.
- Hard Exercise: Some of us LOVE exercise. Some of us HATE it. Some of us have notions about how it has to be. Whatever the reason, exercise has many many benefits. But what if you could harness the greatest EMOTIONAL benefits from them to help you tolerate a stressful moment (and at the same time use as little of your precious time, energy, and willpower as possible)?
- Progressive Relaxation: If you aren't already doing thing, you really need to! Not only can it help temper your mood at any time, but it can also turn around your mood in just a few minutes. Luckily, this is a skill you will probably use the rest of your life if you ever have trouble sleeping, because it is AWESOME for helping you sleep. Great side benefit!
All tools have a built in Save Function. So every time you use a tool, your records will be updated and you will be able to look back at the tool's conclusions.
- Check out our other DBT Apps in the App Store too!
- Merging your Logical and Emotional Mind, allowing you to see the world as it is.
- Helping you to do other DBT Skills more effectively
- Increase your awareness and improve your decision making skills
DBT Mindfulness Skills are NOT for:
- Reaching enlightenment
- Obtaining inner peace
With Eight (8) Brand-New DBT Tools, being Mindful will become second nature on a day-to-day basis. Not only will these skills improve your DBT Training, but their benefits will be seen for years and years to come. Here is exactly what our tools are in this module:
- Observe: Fundamentally, as a living organism, you need to be aware of your surroundings. Inner, and outer of course. Practice in a fun little game that flips your brain back and forth between different senses. After all, without our 5 senses, and our inner senses (feeling, emotion, urges, sensations, etc), how can we know what is true?
- Describe: Once you can observe the world as it is, without putting labels on it, comes in your unique ability as a human: being able to give names to things and describe them. Being able to create inner communication by describing what we see is essential to adulthood. You won't be very functional if you cannot organize, categorize, and describe your inner and outer world to yourself, or others. Play an interactive game that helps you describe using Visuals, Sounds, and Feelings. Also check out a video that shows you how you can practice Describe when you are just out and about.
- Participate: Learn to participate in a Math game that takes you from using your logic, to using your emotions and memory, to using your physical sense of touch to participate in the game you are doing. Also learn how to participate in your day to day life when you aren't in the app.
- Non-Judgemental: Read a series of judgmental diary entries, and reword them yourself as practice. Then when you are done, compare how you did with our own non-judgmental interpretations of the diary entries. Also learn how non-judgment is use as a skill, and not as a moral compass or lifestyle.
- One Mindfully: Practice focusing on one thing at a time. Come up with small things to do one at a time and use our tool to help you focus in set intervals on things you actually CAN focus on. One Mindfully is about settling the brain from our need to Multitask and/or always be thinking about what we should have done, and what needs to be done.
- Effectively: Go through a series of yes or no questions in a little game that measures your ability to see whether a person is being effective or not. Now remember, being effective is about doing what gets you what you want, and not simply about working hard, or doing the 'right thing'.
- Breath: Practice breathing exercises that can help calm your nerves and become more mindful almost instantly.
- Acceptance: Use our acceptance tool to learn how to accept things. We can't accept everything, can you accept that? Well acceptance is taken one step at a time. Use our tool to help you accept one thing at a time, and only the things we really can accept.
Finally, and not an actual tool, is a describe of what Wise Mind is. Just hearing this term makes it seem like it is something amazing, and possibly mystical. We'll help dispel the illusions around it and explain what it really is. Not only that, but what it is good for, what it isn't good for, and how it fits into your life in a practical sense.
Oh and of course, most of our tools have a log so that you can see how you did, changes over time, and how effective each skill is for you personally.
** Please note that although this app was originally created with an intended audience of DBT Dialectic Behavioral Therapy Students, this app could also be used by instructors as well. It can also be used in conjunction with a CBT Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Program as well and is great for people with BPD, aka Borderline Personality Disorder, or Depression.
Dbt911 is available in Swedish, English, German and Hebrew. Want to help translate into other languages? Please e-mail!
Dbt911 can never replace professional help, but can serve as a tool for DBT training.
Keywords: DBT, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Skills, Mindfulness, Emotions, Emotional Control, Anxiety, Self Help, Relationships, Therapy, IPS.
Self-help For Worry and Anxiety
***Does worry cause you to lose sleep?
***Does worry cause you anxiety and tension?
***Does worry give you headaches?
***Do you avoid things due to fear of outcome?
***Does your worry cause conflict with others?
PUT YOUR WORRIES AWAY IN THE WORRY BOX!
Use the worry cognitive diary to help you determine how to cope with the worry. If it's controllable, you can list the steps you can take to manage the worry. If it's not controllable, select from the list of coping statements to help you think about it differently.
Password protect your worry box.
LISTEN TO WORRY BOX AUDIO!
Use the Worry Box audio to coach you through an exercise to learn how to manage worry. Determine whether your worry is important or unimportant and whether it is controllable or uncontrollable. Then use the worry box imagery and self-talk to learn how to put your worries away.
App includes articles and links to articles at ExcelAtLife.com to help you understand the cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) approach to manage worry.
LISTEN TO RELAXATION AUDIOS!
Use relaxation audios to improve your anxiety management skills. Learn to reduce stress and to relax your body using Qi Gong and additional relaxation audios that you can download at ExcelAtLife.com.
Use these self-help methods to reduce worry and anxiety. Relaxation has also been shown to reduce depression due to the effect on the neurotransmitters in the brain involved with depression.
Please email problems or suggestions. We are listening and want to provide a quality app.
Reason for permissions:
1) READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY--necessary when listening to audios to pause playback when phone call is received (Excel At Life never accesses identity)
2) MODIFY DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS--necessary to allow saving data to SD card
3) FULL INTERNET ACCESS AND VIEW NETWORK STATE--necessary to determine if internet access is available when linking to articles and audios
Motivational rewards now available!
***Sign-up for AchieveMint.com and earn points to redeem for cash whenever you engage in the self-improvement activities in this app.
***This is an advertiser-sponsored program but you have control over whether you want to participate and you get paid for participating.
HOW DOES OUTCOME GENII DO THIS? OG acts like an external thought provoking hard drive that provides a cognitive format that supports and reconnects you to your ability to exercise Free Will and Choice. The lengthy process of completing OG is designed to de-escalate the emotional influences and simultaneously provide a link to the thoughtful/cognitive function of your mind.
THE AFFECT ON BEHAVIOR: Being confronted by a highly emotional situation often leads to a reduction of Free Will and Choice because increased emotions diminish your mind’s ability to think and anticipate outcomes. OG just wants you to freely choose what you do, after careful consideration. The personal reward in connecting behavior to the envelop of Free Will and Choice is the achievement of the deeply strengthening feeling of empowerment.
OG DE-ESCALATES EMOTIONALLY CHARGED SITUATIONS IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER: Initially OG guides you through an Assessment of Your Circumstances. It then leads you into an Exploration of Various Outcomes by assisting you to consider the benefits and consequences of such behavioral patterns as aggression, withdrawal, and passivity. It then provides steps for conflict resolution that include three relaxing audio/visual interventions: Slow and Deep Breathing, Walking Meditation, and Soothing Music
Upon completing these steps you are then encouraged to make a conscious choice as to the Outcome you seek and to consider the steps that can lead to this freely chosen goal.
As you complete the pathway provided by OG, a summary of each sections is provided. This allows you the opportunity to review and change the choices that you have made. After you make your choices, a review of the Compiled Summary is provided.
OG will also allow you to create a Journal of your thoughts, impressions, and insights. This can provide you with the chance to assess the wisdom of your choice. If things didn’t turn out as you anticipated, you can re-enter OG and come up with a different set of choices for the future. The Journal can be stored by date in a folder on one of your email servers or in a folder on your Desktop. If you choose, you can then forward the Compiled Summary and your Journal Comments of that episode by email to any of your support people such as your Friend, Minister, Counselor, Therapist, Probation Officer or Parole Officer. The benefit of being able to share your effort is that it can improve the support person’s ability to provide the encouragement that will assist you to sustain your endeavor to manage your feelings in a manner that increases your Free Will and Choice.
圖文並茂, 人人都能上手的食譜精選, 烹飪愛好者的心水食譜App!
The Queen's Diary, 與你分享我們發掘到宇宙萬物的美好及用處，生命及生活的智慧，善用資源，因著愛，學習善待自己，愛及照顧身邊的人。
食譜, 健康, 瘦身, 修身, 天然, 美容, 烹飪, 食譜網, 食譜
Cooking, baking, cooks, delicious recipes, secret cooking tips, basic cooking methods, simple dishes, everyday cooking, Chinese Recipes, Authentic Asian Recipes, food, foodporn, yum, instafood, yummy, instagood, dinner lunch, breakfast, fresh tasty food, delish, delicious, eating, foodpic, foodpics, eat, hungry, foodgasm, hot foods
If you wonder where the "menu button" is: it is the three little dots in the corner of the screen, next to the "back", "home" and "switch apps" button.
This tool gives myStrength members access to ‘in-the-moment’ coping resources—short video and audio clips covering a broad range of categories and targeted to your current state of mind. Using an innovative mood assessment tool, the application delivers the resources you need, when you need them most.
• myStrength meets you where you are with immediate resources and tips.
• Relevant content is tied to real-time mood scores.
• Input your current mental state with easy-to-use images.
• Quick tips from myStrength clinical experts provide new ideas each time you use the application.
• Simple coping exercises such as relaxation, breathing techniques, and concentration provide immediate assistance.
• Entries are remembered to trend your mood over time.
• Easily add your own special photos and videos for personal inspiration.
• Privacy is our priority. When you use myStrength, you can rest assured that your personal information is safe with us. We won't resell the information you provide or disclose it to anyone without your consent, unless required by law. And we take numerous precautions (passwords, secure sessions, secure hosting environment) to protect your account from unauthorized access.
When you sign in to the myStrength mobile application, you are shown 16 photos set in a grid. Choose the one that best describes how you’re feeling right now. Based on your current mood, myStrength Now will present up to three resources from our extensive content library. You can also view and select from the library at any time.
Please note that access to this application is limited to current registered myStrength.com members or those who have been provided an access code by their health care provider. If you are not a member of myStrength.com and do not have an access code, you will not be able to use the application.
Among all the participants that will download the application in their phone and will complete the daily questionnaire at least 50 times in a two months span, we will select (through a lottery) one WINNER OF A NEXUS 5 mobile phone and five winners that will receive a 10£ Amazon voucher each.
- Collect location, activity, and application usage data in the background
- Collect the answers to questionnaires that the user provides
- Visualize in a map the user mobility traces and the activities the user performed and the emotional states he/she experienced in different locations and at different times
- Show aggregate information about the user activities and emotional states, e.g., the amount of time the user spent walking in the last week
->Discover the little secrets of healthy and fast weight loss and find out what the diet companies are hiding from you.
->Get weekly updates from top fitness experts and certified nutritionists
->Find the motivation you need to lose those extra pounds
->Understand your diet mistakes and find out how to correct them
->Learn how to get the most of your exercise sessions
->Get help to switch to a healthier lifestyle by avoiding exaggerations
->More than 200,000 downloaded 'How to lose weight' since 2011!
*Compatible with all android phones and tables (all versions)
Understand the basics of SEO, Social Media and Internet Marketing from experts
See real examples of how SEO can help businesses succeed on-line
Get regular updates about Internet Marketing
Stay in touch with the latest developments in the area of SEO
It's Free :)
A lot of companies, web sites and people teach SEO but most of them deal only with the theoretical aspect without giving real examples of how SEO can help your business grow. Our objective goes beyond theory and we aim to:
Provide you with real examples (from our web sites) on how our SEO strategy can give your web site search engine visibility in Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Provide you with solid tips and advice that work without taking any risks
Explain the benefits for your company or web site from adopting a complete Internet Marketing plan and taking advantage of the fast growing mobile and tablet markets (Android, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Chrome)
Explain how to use social media networks to promote your brand, increase your exposure and multiply your sales or customers.
What is Nutrition Style?
We created Nutrition Style with a very simple mission in mind: to provide our readers with the most accurate and complete information about nutrition related subjects.
Nutrition Style is not affiliated or related in any way with food manufacturers, weight loss companies or diet products so you can be certain that the information provided is not biased but it is strictly the opinion of our experts.
Who writes the content on Nutrition Style?
A team of certified Nutritionist and or Dieticians are responsible for the content you read on our web site. All articles are written after careful examination of available research and clinical studies. The names of the authors as well as their academic and professional qualifications appear below each and every article.
What about updates, how often is the app updated?
You should expect a minimum of 3 articles per week. Before publishing a new post we need to ensure that it meets our quality standards so sometimes this slows down the process but 3 a week is the minimum.
Can I use the app on my tablet?
Yes, our app is compatible with ALL android phones and tablets.
I need more information, who can I contact?
You can visit our web site (http://www.nutritionstyle.net) for technical support and to ask anything about the app or about nutrition related matters.
We offer granite fabrication and installation services from two convenient locations. Our original location is on Page Industrial Boulevard in St. Louis. Our new showroom is located in O’Fallon, Missouri. These locations allow us to serve the granite countertop needs of the entire St. Louis metropolitan area.