Glucool Diabetes is a powerful diabetes management app, helping you to obtain better control of your diabetes by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood glucose (BG), blood pressure (BP), insulin & medication doses, weight & BMI, carbs intake, exercise and HbA1c.
* Enter multiple data at once: add BG, insulin, carbs, and notes all in one go, or even directly from the insulin dose calculator.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs).
* Advanced graphing options: highlight e.g. your post-lunch values and your daily average, to get a clearer picture of your problem zones; view your BG and BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Define custom ranges, to easily spot out-of-range readings.
* Compute meaningful statistics of your BG values.
* An insulin dose calculator.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports mg/dL and mmol/L units.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Highly customizable: define e.g. custom insulin & medication types, exercise types; hide away the data that you do not need to keep track of.
* Backup and restore.
All data is stored on the phone at:
Written by a diabetic.
* Highest overall rated Diabetes App in the world… AND IT’S FREE!
* Featured in the Wall Street Journal, NY Times and a dozen Diabetes Blogs
* CTIA 1st Place Award-Mobile Health Application
FOR TELCARE® AND NON-TELCARE BGM® USERS
Diabetes Pal helps track, analyze, and share blood glucose, medication, and food data manually AND automatically.
All data is synchronized and viewable at https://mytelcare.com for FREE.
With this app in hand, you or your loved ones can view every reading you’ve taken with the Telcare BGM® or manually entered.
- Automatic and manual data entry options
- Auto-syncs with MyTelcare.com, which automatically receives data sent from the cellular-enabled Telcare BGM
- Desktop access from Mac or PC
- Printable reports
- Create, track, and achieve goals
- Beautiful, landscape, zoom-friendly charts and graphs
- Store BG, Food, Medication and Notes
- Offline and online modes
Diabetes Pal enables you to track your progress in real time. With the Telcare BGM®, the app will automatically receive your blood glucose readings. Manual entry modes allow blood glucose storage for non-Telcare BGM users, too!®
Manually enter logs of blood glucose, medication, or food in just a few seconds using our optimized “Add Log” interface.
You can even attach a note to your entries. With a dedicated “Today” section, you can view your real-time progress toward testing goals and most recent readings with the tap of a finger.
The built in logbook is updated with a single tap to display all of your BG readings from your Telcare BGM®, as well as manual blood glucose, medication, and food entries.
With this instant gratification also comes the ability to see automatically generated graphs of your trends over the period of time of your choice. This includes BG averages over time, averages based on meal tags, and breakdowns of your highs and lows.
When you’re ready, you can choose to send a mail report in PDF form to a doctor, caretaker, or loved one right from the app’s home screen.
The best part: it's completely free.
This app syncs via SSL with a secured web server. All protected personal data are stored on a secured, encrypted separate volume in a database behind a firewall.
My daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes last year and we needed a tool just like this, so I decided to make one and offer it to you. Proceeds from this app will go to help us get a Diabetes Alert Service Dog for my daughter.
Note: I am not a doctor but a patient. This app was created to help myself and others!
Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions!
✔ Glucometer - blood glucose monitoring
✔ See your average glucose and blood sugar readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
✔ Log your blood sugar levels, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood sugar level, blood pressure and much more
✔ Track your calories, carb counter, and carbohydrates with the easiest carbs counting tracker and calculator
✔ Weight tracker,calculator, log and logbook to always stay on target
✔ Insulin tracker and log all your medicines !
✔ Key Features for pre diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
✔ Carbs calculator
✔ A beautiful interface, making it easy to enter and maintain logbook
✔ Log all your health symptoms, treatments, weight, and logbook
✔ Track carbohydrates with our carb counter for carbs counting.
✔ Log all types of insulin: rapid acting, short acting, intermediate acting, long acting
✔ Enter and track glucose and insulin levels
✔ Integration with our app My Diet Diary for diet, carbs counting, nutrition, calories counter, and fitness
✔ Supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
INTEGRATION WITH MY DIET DIARY:
✔ Create a free and private account to use My Diet Diary app with Sugar Sense app
✔ Track your diet and nutrition through our award-winning app: My Diet Diary
✔ Use our calories calculator for tracking the food you are eating
✔ Your health info and data syncs with My Diet Diary app
✔ Enter and track your fitness, exercises, carb counter, diet, nutrition, and calories intake calculator with My Diet Diary
✔ Check your insulin level compared to the food you ate in our logbook
✔ Have a question? Quickly get answers from our communities about the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and good carbohydrates vs bad carbohydrates. Find information about hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood pressure, blood sugar levels or any other questions you have.
✔ Learn about diabetes, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), high blood pressure, and carbohydrates
✔ Whether you are diagnosed with pre diabetes or already diabetic, find hundreds of diabetic questions answered every hour in our forums
✔ Get support and motivation from your buddy, companion, diabetics, and people like you
✔ Tap into our several Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes communities
✔ Don’t worry if you have pre diabetes; find a buddy, or companion who may be in the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC in our support community to help guide you
✔ Monitor and record:; tracking all the symptoms, treatments, and events relating to your diabetes whether you have type 1 or type 2
✔ Use our calendar as your buddy or companion for weight tracking, recording your blood pressure, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) results and any other events
✔ Sync and backup your data online to MedHelp to access your info online
✔ Log information you receive from the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC
We believe in the mission of American Diabetes Association (ADA) to prevent and cure diabetes and improve the lives of people affected by diabetes.
“I am a diabetic and this app is the perfect companion and buddy, I needed for tracking and keeping a logbook!” -David
“I use their carb counter everyday! The American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC would be proud of this app!” - Amy
“I was diagnosed with pre diabetes 4 months ago and I’ve been using this app for tracking my blood sugar levels. It helps keep them in check! CDC would approve! ” Sarah
“Found very good information about short and long insulin that compares well with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC about diabetes. I love their carb counter and carbs counting tool!” Steve
From the Home screen, tap one of the chosen events you wish to enter information such as Meal and the entry screen for Meal appears. From there, enter the foods you had for a meal or snack by tapping in the blank window which opens the keyboard. Optionally, you can turn your device horizontal to type with you keyboard. Once you have entered the foods for Meal, click Set to change date and/or time when you had the meal or snack. Then, click Save. When clicking Save, this takes you immediately to the Diabetes Diary screen.
Repeat the above for Drink, Glucose, Exercise, Medication, and Symptoms. You may enter multiple entries for each category.
From the Diabetes Diary Screen, you can swipe horizontally to change days and view previously entered information. Or, tap the gold date bar to change the date to a specific day you want to view. You may also scroll entered information by swiping vertically up to see later information or down to see earlier information. To delete an entry, simply press and hold over the entry you wish to delete, then a question box opens to confirm whether you wish to delete. Tap Yes to delete the entry, and Cancel to cancel the deletion.
Now, send the report to your health professional. You can now email the report directly from the Diabetes Diary screen. Tap Menu, choose the length of the report to send, enter the email address you want your diary delivered, then choose either csv or pdf format. Then, tap Send to send the report. Then tap send again to send it from your email account. Make sure you first have your email account set up in the Settings on your iPhone. You can optionally enter a message for the email. Simple!
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared system helps you do so and is changing diabetes management, by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between you and your care team.
With Glooko, you have diabetes data at your fingertips, on your Android device and online at my.glooko.com. You can sync readings to your Android device to create a logbook in seconds – add notes, log carbs and insulin, and view statistics. What’s more, your glucose data, and your digital logbook can be shared with your provider, via the Population Tracker, so they’re better equipped to make adjustments to your diabetes plan.
To find out whether your meter(s) and Android are compatible, visit glooko.com/compatibility
- Sync readings from over 30 popular FDA cleared meters to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically add-in data from your fitness and health apps to correlate your activity with your glucose data.
- View your glucose trends chronologically, by periods in the day, or by statistics.
- Visualize how your readings fall in or out of your target glucose range.
- Set and receive reminders to test or take insulin or other medications or for any other action you want to remind yourself about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported devices and to your MyGlooko page (at my.glooko.com).
Connect with your provider via ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your glucose data, you will need their unique ProConnect code (you can remove permission if you change your mind). Start sharing your glucose data today – ask your provider if they are a part of our ProConnect program and what their ProConnect code is.
The Glooko MeterSync device works with these meters:
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva* (black version only)
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano**
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus* (black version only)
- ACCU-CHEK® Go**
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa**
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano**
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT ***
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT LINK***
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT USB***
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® USB***
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT**
- CVS TRUEresult®****
- CVS TRUEtrack®
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® Vital™
- Nipro TRUEbalance™
- Nipro TRUEread®
- Nipro TRUEresult®****
- Nipro TRUEtrack®
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult®****
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack®
- Walgreens TRUEresult®****
- Walgreens TRUEtrack®
*The Glooko MeterSync device is only compatible with ACCU-CHEK® Aviva and ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus models that are black, not with older models that are blue.
**Glooko is compatible with the ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano, ACCU-CHEK® Go, ACCU-CHEK® Performa, ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano, and Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT, which are available in Canada and European Union. They’re not FDA cleared for sale in the US.
***Requires a USB OTG Cable instead of a Glooko MeterSync device, which is sold separately at online and retail stores. Learn more at glooko.com/compatibility.
****Requires docking station. Purchase from Nipro by calling 1-866-476-3837.
APP Funktionen für Diabetiker: Kohlenhydrattabelle von Schweizer Lebensmittel, Notizfunktion, KH- Rechner, Insulin- Rechner, Speichern von Insulin- Spritzschema, Websuche, BMI Rechner und Barcod Scanner (Ein beliebiger Barcod Scanner muss installiert sein).
Eine App für Diabetiker aus der Schweiz. Diabetes im Alltag. Wissen sie als Diabetiker wie viele Kohlenhydrate drin sind? Auch als Diabetiker kann man meistens alles essen, wenn man die Kohlenhydrate kennt. Einfache Liste für schnelles nachschlagen der Kohlenhydrate.
Die Daten sind alle Offline und das Internet wird nur für Zusatzfunktionen benötigt.
Offline sind die Kohlenhydrate von ca. 1000 Produkten aus der Schweiz Verfügbar! Wird aber noch Ergänzt.
Für Schweizer Diabetiker und Menschen, die auf die Kohlenhydrate achten müssen. Ergänzen sie die Tabellen selber durch Notizen! Nun kann ein vorinstallierter Barcod Scanner, direkt in der App genutzt werden! (Ein beliebiger Barcod Scanner muss installiert sein). Wird mit der Zeit erweitert und ist erst am Anfang.
Websuche für schnelles suchen von Kohlenhydraten von unbekannten Produkten. Oder Speichern sie ihre Persönliche Webseite und öffnen sie sie in der APP.
Rechnen sie schnell ihre Essensportion aus. 4 verschiedene Rechner für alle Varianten die es gibt.
Speichern sie ihr Persönliches Spritzschema in die App. Damit können sie schnell ihr Insulin bedarf nachschlagen.
Flexibler Insulin- Rechner! Speichern sie ihren Insulin- Korrekturfaktor und ihr KH-Faktor und rechnen sie schnell ihre Insulin bedarf nach Kohlenhydrate aus. (nur mmol/l)
BIM Rechner! Rechnen sie ihren Body Mass Index aus.
Verändern sie die grösse von Texten und Buttons selber auf ihre Wunschgrösse.
Berechtigungen werden nicht für Datensammlungen oder Sonstiges benötigt! Die App hat die Berechtigungen, auf Grund wie die App- Entwickelt wurde. Alle Apps auf der Grundlage, haben die gleichen Berechtigungen. Kann nicht mehr als mein Wort darauf geben! Leider habe ich keine Möglichkeiten im Moment etwas zu ändern!
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
We give you tasty yet glucose free and hence sugar level controlling recipes .We ensure that our users get healthy diabetic recipes which makes you healthy and fit . Precaution is the best so we should follow healthy eating . With these healthy recipes we can cook anything without harming your body.The app will will be your diabetic meal planner. Diabetic menu planning will be much easier if you have free food journals which caters you more diabetic food recipes and with that you can make a healthy , diabetic friendly menu. Depending on person some will gain or loose weight , but its also determined by the food we eat . These diabetic recipes will be the ultimate cookbook that will help you to control your diabetes and it can be your diabetic food tracker .
Whats in the application
Healthy lunch diabetic recipes to help you assist in preparing something good for your body.
amazing collection of healthy dinner recipes who are in search of diabetic friendly dishes to prepare for their family members or themselves.
Vast collection of easy yet diet friendly dishes which you can browse through .
Interesting features in the application .
We are excited to announce shopping list feature which allows you to add healthy groceries you find while browsing recipes which ensures you have a healthy grocery list which is good for your body .
Favorite list is yet another feature that makes recipes easily accessible from the favorite list at a click , so that now you wont miss anything that's of importance to you .
If you love cooking you cook healthy you will be having a lot of cooking fans. Be the healthy chef master among your friends and family . Follow these directions and you may not need any diabetic sugar tracker where to reduce the consumption of sugar and fat.
If we follow diabetes diet recipes in proper way we can surely control diabetics. Those who have high sugar levels and diabetes may have urge to have sweets , for them there are special diabetic cupcake recipes. Cook serve delicious simple diabetic recipes and enjoy healthy life style. Our recipes are so tailored that it stands out from the number of other diabetic apps which are free.
these healthy juices and other diabetic friendly recipes will make your whole body energetic and young . For n healthy heart and mind follow these healthy diet plans. Studies have proved that healthy juices will and healthy juicing will help to control diabetics. Food and wine are best combination for all food lovers. Diabetic recipe app will always helps choose the best way for diabetic weight loss.
Start your day with healthy breakfast diabetic breakfast recipes . Have a healthy life and enjoy cooking !!!!!
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences with people who range from diabetes experts to those who are newly diagnosed.
Diabetes can seem daunting, but you're not alone. Find support and chat to people who have:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Newly diagnosed
- Gestational diabetes
- Parents of children with diabetes
- Low carbers
- Non-low carbers
- Insulin pumpers
- and more!
With access to 717,734 posts by over 138,790 people with diabetes, you'll find the Diabetes Forum an invaluable app for when you're on the go.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the functionality or operation of this app please visit http://www.diabetes.co.uk/app and we will be happy to answer any questions. This is our first ever app and we're very excited about it so all feedback is appreciated.
Reach us at Diabetes.co.uk on the following:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/diabetescouk
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/diabetescouk
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/diabetescouk