Seamlessly sync your files. Stream music and videos to your mobile device. Choose anywhere up to 5TB (5,000GB) of data to securely store your files and media.
Access your files from any PC, Mac, tablet or mobile phone (Android or iOS). Never be without your files. Work away from the office and be in constant contact.
This is what Android™ users can expect from The Backup Center. This powerful application backs up all your important phone data and stores it securely in the cloud. Store photos, songs, and videos, as well as browser favorites, email contacts, Facebook® pictures and more!
Just log in to your personal cloud storage account with your mobile device or computer, and get access to all your data that’s stored safely and securely. There are no complicated operations or interfaces. It’s simple and easy.
The Backup Center only takes a small amount of system space, and installs within moments. Prevent data loss from happening to you, start backing up your phone online immediately!
• Simple Backup – Files can be automatically or conveniently scheduled for backup. In just a few simple steps, your data can be stored, accessed, restored, updated or shared.
• Protected Data - Easily protect all your files from hardware crashes or system failures by storing it safely in The Backup Center’s enterprise grade servers.
• Internet Security – Confidently upload information with The Backup Center that uses the advanced encryption protocol SSL technology to safely transfer files.
• Anytime Access - Stored files can be accessed at anytime and from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
• Safe Storage - Data mirroring ensures your documents are always available when needed. The Backup Center offers a variety of options so you can customize your restore settings, including migrating data between computers.
Check it out today and try unlimited storage and backups for your Android™ risk-free for 15 days. Try it now!
This app automatically copies pictures and video files from your phone/tablet to your network drive (NAS), server, media centre, or home computer. You can set the app to do it automatically when you arrive home or set your device to charge. No USB wiring required, one less thing to steal your time. Using the WiFi network in your home.
- Automatically upload pictures into your computer when charging, or immediately when home.
- Automatically organize uploaded files in folders by the file dates.
- Supports wake on LAN (WOL) option is available to automatically start your computer when you come home.
Works great also with Instagram and other photo apps.
Free ALPHA test version.
This program is also available as a low-cost donate version, with select stable versions and no end user obligations.
The free version is for trying and testing, and is fully functional, but it may ask you to upgrade when there are newer ALFA versions available. If you do not like to be a tester over time or just want to show support, please buy the low-cost pay-for version once you have found it working satisfactory in your home.
Please continue to support and contribute by updating to the latest versions, reporting issues (to email@example.com) and suggesting improvements.
In general, please share successes with the world, but more importantly - as goes for any Alpha-version tester, any found issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Includes easy-to-follow Guide for getting started.
This permission is required for the program to use the ip protocol in order to upload and synchronize images with your computer.
This permission is required for the program to access the storage on your device where camera images and video is stored.
These permissions are used by the program to check if you are on your home network (where the network share is likely to be available).
This permission is used by the program to keep the WiFi connections alive during long upload sessions if there are large amounts of data (unfortunately, not all devices respect this).
Protocol in use is CIFS/SAMBA
Maximum seen transfer rate is 1.2MB per second
Maximum number of files transferred in one batch is 2000
Maximum file size supported is over 1GB
Lazy evaluation of files that need transfer
User-selectable upload folder
User-selectable max upload frequency
User-selectable triggers (charging or WiFi connect & new picture taken)
Wake on LAN feature with Magic Packet technology.
Pretty lights come on in the house when properly connected.
Do you have a solution of backup of pictures in your terminal in preparation for affairs such as an error in the terminal or change device?
Recent terminals have an internal SD with the large capacity in the body for pictures, but built-in SD can not be removed. So when you change the terminal, you need to back up your important pictures.
Dropbox, sugarsync, evernote are useful for backup but SD card has a sense of security more them.
1)Haven't you experienced some trouble when you change the terminal?
*It is difficult to distinguish between internal SD and external SD among album in the gallery.
*For ordinary people, the folder management application is too confusing.
*If you are convinced that you finished to backup data to SD, the external SD has no data.
2)This simple application can solve such problem.
*The pictures showed in the gallery can be saved to external SD by only one touch.
*The pictures saved in external SD can be restored to internal SD by only one touch.
Let's back up to avoid losing your precious pictures.
( When the backup tool is started, it will be able to back up a list of things to do , and then let you to choose what you want to backup . Backup tool to prepare backup following a three buttons, one is to select all , one does not choose All third is to start the backup . Similarly when the backup tool is also ready to restore the following three buttons , one is to select all , one does not select all , and the third is start the restore.
In the settings backup tool which has a button you can see the view and management, where you can watch your backup files. There is a time to set up automatic reminders , you can set how often to remind you to go back up again. The third is to uninstall the backup tool, backup tool when you think that the software is not what you want , you can choose this to uninstall it. Thank you for your support . )
No other password vault offers more possibilites to store your confidential
* login information and credentials (user name, password, clickable logon URL),
* PIN of credit cards, ATM cards or phone locks PINs,
* secret text notes,
* secret contacts (email, phone numbers) and
* secret bookmarks and hyperlinks
in one single application. And no other password manager has more security features, like
* application master PIN or master text password
* data encryption with 256 bit keys based on a combination of SHA-256, AES and Twofish, the most secure hash and encryption algorithms available today's cryptography
* encryption keys are not directly derived from the master password, to prevent brute-force password cracking using cracking hardware (e.g. graphic card clusters), when the phone was lost or stolen
* only one Android permission is necessary for the app: access to SD card for backup / restore (no internet access needed and no ads!)
* backup function for all stored passwords and other confidential data based on ZIP AES 256 encryption (backup can be read on your PC with normal UNZIP software)
* backup can be SEND directly to a safe storage via bluetooth, email or cloud storage
* the backup file is overwritten on the deletion, so that it cannot be restored by recovery tools
* initial data load using the restore function based on CSV import file
* app is locked automatically, when there is was user input for 2 minutes (timeout is configurable)
* "exit" menu on all screens, that stops the app completely
* optional self-destruction function after 7 unsuccessful logon attempts
* user name and password can be copied to the clipboard and are deleted automatically after 30 seconds
* configurable password generator
* on Honeycomb and ICS systems, the application prevents that sensitive data is shown in screenshots for the "recent apps" list
* Russian (by Andrey Kharitonov)
* The "lite" version is limited to 8 database entries!
* The full version has no limitations.