This app allows business end users (or self-service users) to access their organization’s CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7 environment from their mobile device. A user can view announcements and outages, review and approve assigned tasks, create a new ticket and attach a picture and location information, review their existing tickets including updates from support, call helpdesk and manage their system profile.
This app requires access to CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7. All users regardless of application role will be logged in as self-service users and do not require a license.
The Desk Manager Software is a SaaS solution to Support Centers as Service Desk, Field Services and CSC.
Empower your service desk team with Desk Manager Software and manage events quickly to gain greater control of your business.
No need to buy servers, or to invest in infrastructure facilities ... The product is now available via the Internet. You get to use in a few days!
Manage Service Requests, Incidents, Problems, Changes and Deployment Tasks remotely. Communicate with customers and monitor SLA achievement all from your Android powered device. Use Absolute Service to improve customer service and provide visibility across the entire organization and process alignment within the business.
*Requires an Absolute Service v7+ / LiveTime v7+ instance accessible via the Internet.
** Please Note, this application is being deprecated and replaced with a version distributed by Absolute Software. The replacement can be found here:
It supports following features:
* All essential Service Desk Operations for employees, customers and support agents: displaying, creating, responding, leaving notes, providing resolutions and closing tickets.
* Managers can make approvals of service requests.
* Integrates with SMART Workflow Engine, for ticket escalations.
Application by default points to SMART Service Desk - Test Servers.
You can change the URL settings. to your own server, after you log on to App, by changing the settings.
Test users are:
With QBIS Service Desk for Android your customer support will have the same visibility into the service management system and request activity as they would from the web interface – allowing users to easily view, edit, and manage requests while on the go.
The app gives flexibility to stay on top of support requests and updates with real-time access to QBIS anywhere and anytime. Smart search feature allows you to easily find what you are looking for.
- Create requests, edit and assign them.
- Add actions and materials
- close requests as soon as you finish them
The app itself is free to download but you need to enable QBIS Connect in order to connect your Android Phone with your QBIS database. To do so e-mail email@example.com. For further questions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
End users can quickly create new incidents with attached images, recordings and GPS position. You can also view existing requests and their progress.
Technicians can edit and work incidents as well as claiming and assigning incidents in their queues.
Other great features:
* Select associated assets when creating incidents
* Multilanguage support: English, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Portugese, Danish
* Questionnaire – gather problem descriptions in a step by step, custom designed, questionnaire when creating new incidents
* See tasks within groups, both assigned and unassigned
* And much more…
More from developer
This mobile app too, just like its web-based sibling, allows you to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» Reset Password
» Unlock User Accounts
» Enable User Accounts
» Disable User Accounts
» Delete User Accounts
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Self-Service Unlock Account
- Password Synchronizer
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Change Password
You must have ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus 5.0 or later installed in your corporate network to use this app.
Requester can also Add, View, Re-Open and Reply requests.
* Create, Update, View IT help desk requests
* Filter requests based on criteria
* Assign, Pick Up or Merge requests
* Resolve, Notify users and Close requests
* Track time spent by adding Worklogs
* Add Notes to the requests
* Search for requests by subject, request Id, priority, requester & status.
* Reply and View conversations
* Add or update Resolution to a request
* Add & Reply requests with attachments .
* Google Apps & SAML login in addition to the Zoho login
The advanced capabilities as part of managing a Samsung Enterprise ready device includes:
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, over-the-air (OTA) upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings wirelessly
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
* Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
* View, create, edit and delete requests.
* Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
* Work log, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
Get notified of app outages or health problems in real time and quickly address issues before your users are impacted. Perform basic troubleshooting functions and take corrective actions from the comfort of your Android devices.
- Get an overview of the health, availability and performance status of your apps and servers.
- Get real time push notifications about app availability and health problems.
- View downtime info of apps and servers.
- Sort apps based on the health severity.
- Sort notifications (Critical, Warning and Clear) based on the time they were generated.
- Perform actions (Clear and Acknowledge) on alarms.
- Manage, un-manage, poll and ping monitors.
This app is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets using OS 2.3 or later.
To use this app, you must log in with your existing Applications Manager credentials. The server name should be host name with fully qualified domain name or IpAddress.
* Go the agentless way, no server-side software required.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.