a) Respond to your tickets, assign it to agents, change its priority, mark it as spam or send them to trash right from your phone.
b) Stay on top of tickets that matter the most with 9+ default Views and unlimited custom Views. Choose whether you want to solve the newest problem first or the most urgent one.
c) Create new tickets, choose scenarios to execute and log times spent on a ticket on the fly. Take your support desk everywhere you go.
d) Insert canned responses when needed and attach files as necessary directly from your device or from Dropbox when you reply to your tickets
e) Add private notes that only other agents can see, forward tickets, or just stay in the loop as a “watcher”
f) Quickly search your list of customers or the right solution in your knowledge base for a question or for that one ticket that you know has popped up earlier somewhere.
g) Get a quick overview of your help desk with a summary of Open tickets, Overdue Tickets, and Tickets due today.
- "Freshdesk is our primary digital way of talking with our customers. We always know where a question is and we now can act when a customer isn't responded to in time. We recommend it because of the great software and their will to make it fit their customer's needs. They're open-minded and are really listening to their customers" - Matthijs Lok, Pearson
- "Freshdesk is an enterprise level ticketing system at a fraction of the price of other systems currently on the market. Their innovative approach and rapid development means that new features seem to be appearing every day and the best thing of all is that they actually listen and respond to featured requests." - Scott bowler, Localiiz
This app allows business end users (or self-service users) to access their organization’s CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7 environment from their mobile device. A user can view announcements and outages, review and approve assigned tasks, create a new ticket and attach a picture and location information, review their existing tickets including updates from support, call helpdesk and manage their system profile.
This app requires access to CA Nimsoft Service Desk 7. All users regardless of application role will be logged in as self-service users and do not require a license.
End users can quickly create new incidents with attached images, recordings and GPS position. You can also view existing requests and their progress.
Technicians can edit and work incidents as well as claiming and assigning incidents in their queues.
Other great features:
* Select associated assets when creating incidents
* Multilanguage support: English, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Portugese, Danish
* Questionnaire – gather problem descriptions in a step by step, custom designed, questionnaire when creating new incidents
* See tasks within groups, both assigned and unassigned
* And much more…
The Desk Manager Software is a SaaS solution to Support Centers as Service Desk, Field Services and CSC.
Empower your service desk team with Desk Manager Software and manage events quickly to gain greater control of your business.
No need to buy servers, or to invest in infrastructure facilities ... The product is now available via the Internet. You get to use in a few days!
It supports following features:
* All essential Service Desk Operations for employees, customers and support agents: displaying, creating, responding, leaving notes, providing resolutions and closing tickets.
* Managers can make approvals of service requests.
* Integrates with SMART Workflow Engine, for ticket escalations.
Application by default points to SMART Service Desk - Test Servers.
You can change the URL settings. to your own server, after you log on to App, by changing the settings.
Test users are:
With QBIS Service Desk for Android your customer support will have the same visibility into the service management system and request activity as they would from the web interface – allowing users to easily view, edit, and manage requests while on the go.
The app gives flexibility to stay on top of support requests and updates with real-time access to QBIS anywhere and anytime. Smart search feature allows you to easily find what you are looking for.
- Create requests, edit and assign them.
- Add actions and materials
- close requests as soon as you finish them
The app itself is free to download but you need to enable QBIS Connect in order to connect your Android Phone with your QBIS database. To do so e-mail email@example.com. For further questions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Free Trial - No Credit Card Required ★
NOVEMBER 2012 UPDATES:
★ Sales Leads Now available
★ brand new interface
★ local caching for massive speed improvement
★ 100% native interface for zippy user-experience
★ expanded activity stream
★ addition of Sales Lead module
To fully check out the power of WORK[etc] in your business, look to the web-app at www.WORKetc.com
- integrated CRM, projects, billing, help, time sheets, help desk, documents, calendars and more.
- smart Gmail gadget to turn emails into WORKetc contacts, leads, support cases and more
- integrated Google docs to attach documents to contacts, projects, sales leads and more
- Mobile Web, Android and iPhone apps
- Real customer support, we actually use our own product (WORKetc) to manage our own business
- multiple language support (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin)
- a true CRM giving you a complete view of your customers such as invoice history, purchases, projects, support cases and sales.
- manage your entire business inside of Gmail. Take an email and create a new contact, assign to your team as a support case, attach to a project or update a sales lead.
- a single platform to manage your entire business. No costly integrations, no time wasting double-entry
- stay on top of your business with real time reporting and company wide searches
"Google apps & Worketc together are now the lifeblood of my business. Priority emails can be shared with my team are tagged in the Worketc gadget inside of Gmail. Immediately anyone assigned to a project or lead has access to the new info, no forwarding emails or CC'ing..." continue reading @ www.WORKetc.com
More from developer
This mobile app too, just like its web-based sibling, allows you to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» Reset Password
» Unlock User Accounts
» Enable User Accounts
» Disable User Accounts
» Delete User Accounts
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Self-Service Unlock Account
- Password Synchronizer
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Change Password
You must have ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus 5.0 or later installed in your corporate network to use this app.
Requester can also Add, View, Re-Open and Reply requests.
* Create, Update, View IT help desk requests
* Filter requests based on criteria
* Assign, Pick Up or Merge requests
* Resolve, Notify users and Close requests
* Track time spent by adding Worklogs
* Add Notes to the requests
* Search for requests by subject, request Id, priority, requester & status.
* Reply and View conversations
* Add or update Resolution to a request
* Add & Reply requests with attachments .
* Google Apps & SAML login in addition to the Zoho login
The advanced capabilities as part of managing a Samsung Enterprise ready device includes:
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, over-the-air (OTA) upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings wirelessly
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
* Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
* View, create, edit and delete requests.
* Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
* Work log, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
Get notified of app outages or health problems in real time and quickly address issues before your users are impacted. Perform basic troubleshooting functions and take corrective actions from the comfort of your Android devices.
- Get an overview of the health, availability and performance status of your apps and servers.
- Get real time push notifications about app availability and health problems.
- View downtime info of apps and servers.
- Sort apps based on the health severity.
- Sort notifications (Critical, Warning and Clear) based on the time they were generated.
- Perform actions (Clear and Acknowledge) on alarms.
- Manage, un-manage, poll and ping monitors.
This app is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets using OS 2.3 or later.
To use this app, you must log in with your existing Applications Manager credentials. The server name should be host name with fully qualified domain name or IpAddress.
* Go the agentless way, no server-side software required.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.