Dua-Rabbana application designed for benefiting Muslims, to get the habit of remembering Allah every time. In this app you will find the recitation of 40 Rabbana duas from Quran,these all duas starts with Rabbana meaning "Our Lord". Dua (supplication) in Islam is one of the most beautiful and profound aspects of worship. It is a direct channel to communicate personally with your Creator, Who is ever Present, and ever ready to Respond. Dua is conversation with Allah, out Creator, our Lord and Master, the All Knowing, the All Powerful. This act in itself is of extraordinary significance. It is the most uplifting, liberating, empowering, and transforming conversation a person can ever have. We turn to Him because we know that He alone can lift our sufferings and solve our problems. We feel relieved after describing our difficulties to our Creator.
Every invocation has a great impact on your daily life, It is a method which makes you feel closer to God. They help you build strong beliefs, illuminate your heart and pursue repentance.
• Application starts with beautiful ayaath with translation based up user selected language.
• Ayaath revealed indicator (Makkah or Madina based upon surah revealed).
• Ayaath references of each Ayaath from Quran.
• Listen to the accurate Arabic recitation for each Dua
• Choose reciter voice from the 5 world best selected reciters.
• Scroll through the entire list of 40 duas easily (text).
• Starting 10 Duas of 5 reciters are present, it's user choose to listen selected reciters voice
• English Transliteration for all duas are present.
• Meaning of duas in 15 languages (Arabic, Bosanski ,Deutsch, English, Esponal, Hindi, Itialian, Farsi, Portugues, Kiswahili, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu, Russian, Indonesian & Malay).
• Arabic Text from The Holy Quran, with ayath references in list screen & detail screen.
• Show / Hide translation & transcription through the configuration.
• No advertisements are embedded in the application.
• Mute the recitation and read the Arabic text / translations of every invocation.
• Paused/resume of invocations to complete dua afterward.
1. Abdul Rahman Al Sudais.
2. Mohammed Rashid Al-Fasy
3. Ahmed Ali Al Ajamy
4. Maher Al Mueaqly
5. Saad El Ghamdi.