The physical act of moving sticky notes from one column to the next throughout your day will put you in touch with your progress and make managing your daily workflow a tactile pleasure.
Derive an unparalleled sense of satisfaction from seeing the sticky notes lined up in the DONE column at the end of your day or week. The Kanbanfor1 board helps you to manage a continuous flow of things to do.
*** Please only download if you already download Kanban Board app. http://bit.ly/Kanbanboard ***
Kanban Note pack 1:
It contains 3 new colors for Kanban Board default Green and Yellow note.
1. Sweet Pink,
2. Sweet Gray,
3. Sweet Purple.
After download Kanban Note you could go to Kanban Board app and change note color by
pressing more note button.
MyLeanKit provides a focused view of your work across all boards.
MyLeanKit Key Features
• See all the cards you’re assigned and subscribed to across all boards
• View cards in order of blocked cards, priority, due date, and then others
• Create new cards
• Edit card details including priority, due date, assigned users, and blockers
• Update the lane status of each card
• Card updates are automatically reflected on the board view
• Add comments to communicate status and ask questions
• View and update task cards
• Easily switch between multiple LeanKit accounts
Quickly see what needs to be done and how, request clarifications, and communicate details with email notifications and attachments. Updates made from your device are instantly visible to the entire team.
MyLeanKit for Construction Key Features
See all the cards you’re assigned and subscribed to across all boards
View cards in order of blocked cards, priority, due date, and then others
Create new cards
Edit card details including priority, due date, assigned users, and blockers
Update the lane status of each card
Card updates are automatically reflected on the board view
Add comments to communicate status and ask questions
View and update task cards
Easily switch between multiple LeanKit accounts
Get the free LeanKit for Construction app as part of your account. For non-construction solutions, search again in Google Play for “LeanKit.”
With Sprint Mobile Sync you can:
- Manage your contacts from either the device or the web portal. From either location your contacts stay synchronized.
- Back up your contacts so they can be restored if your device is ever lost or if you swap to another Sprint Mobile Sync capable device.
- Sprint Mobile Sync allows account Administrators to push contacts to devices on the account.
- Sprint Mobile Sync also supports the creation of groups including TeamDC from the Mobile Sync portal within sprint.com. This feature is available for both individual users and account administrators as applicable.
With all your boards, lanes, and cards right in your pocket, LeanPocket lets you manage your work on the go.
IMPORTANT: You must already have a LeanKit account to use this app. Create your kanban board today at LeanKit.com using a desktop or laptop computer.
Kanban is kind of like a ToDo list, except way better. Virtual kanban allows individuals and teams to visualize their work on a virtual whiteboard, where work is broken up into task cards and moved along vertical and horizontal lanes representing work status (states like "Ready", "In Progress", "Complete"). Standard ToDo lists just keep growing and provide little gratification. Instead, kanban lets you see exactly what and how you are doing.
* View, Edit, Move, and Delete task cards
* Change between single and multiple column views
* Set task due dates, priority, type, size, and tags
* Assign users
* Block or unblock cards
* Collaborate with your team by viewing and adding card comments (premium)
* Multiple accounts
Out of the box, LeanPocket is a free app that shows ads after 5 days. If you choose to go pro (in app purchase), you will get all current and future premium content.
Help me out! I'm an independent developer trying to make this app great. Please send me comments, feature requests, and bug reports so we can make it great together. Visit the app website or send feedback right from the app's settings. Visit the help page for a listing of known issues.
Made in Maine.
Although the app is designed for kids and teenagers, we have lot of students, young adults and seniors using it for their day to day task management and as a personal kanban tool! Try it, will be amazed by its simplicity!
- Supports sync to the server www.kanplan.net, you can view your boards and tasks on the web
- Works offline with full features
- Allow multiple KanPlan family accounts to follow your boards (accounts are created by visiting www.kanplan.net)
- Allow teachers to follow KanPlan students
- Supports multiple users
- Supports multiple boards
- Each board have a work in progress limit
- Reward kids with points when they complete a task
- Rewarding with points is optional, can be turned off (ex : for teenagers and adult users).
- Languages : English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- Supports the Pomodoro method
What is Pomodoro?
The Pomodoro Method is a time management technique. It consists of breaking down periods of work into 25-minute intervals separated by short breaks. The technique allows you to concentrate on the tasks you want to do by setting a time for the work and a time for the break until the in-progress tasks are done.
In KanPlan, the Pomodoro method is implemented to suit young users (kids) and any other special needs, this is why, you set the work time interval you want (by clicking on the tomato icon) and the period of time you need for the break (by clicking on the hot chocolate icon). You configure the time you want depending on user preferences.
Once the timer is reached, KanPlan will notify you, by vibrating the device and a notification!
Visit our web site for more info www.kanplan.net
(* You must create an API Key on the AgileZen Settings/Developer page as shown in the screen-shot. *)
AgileZen is used for agile project management often using either a Kanban or Scrum process. The board itself however can be used for any purpose since the names/order of the columns can be fully customized. This lets you create cards with any text and easily move them between columns or re-order them within a column. I personally like AgileZen more than Trello and wanted to make an Android app to display them. I hope you enjoy the app.
This 0.3 version has some known limitations:
- Settings: Auto-refresh feature is ineffective
- Settings: Remember API key setting is ineffective (always does username/password -> api key steps)
- No editing of boards -- this is only a viewer app
- When no username/password or API Key is available the Zendroid Suggestions/Development board is shown
Please provide feedback on this version through Google Play Store ratings and comments.
AgileZen is Copyright Rally Software Development Corp.
- Show story card colors
- Show story owner (username)
- Always show stories in correct order in columns
- Layout styling enhancements to improve legibility
- Can login using own AgileZen username/password
- Sorts projects/boards in alphabetical order
- 'Refresh' action is functional
- User interface improvement (clearer navigation drawer text/background)
- Able to switch between projects using left navigation drawer
- Update display style; fix display issue running on Android 2.3.3
0.1 Initial release