This is an ancient game played around the world.
There are many variations, but this game uses the most popular version of Kalah. Move & Capture Beads into your Home Pit.
Mancala Deluxe Features:
- Ad Free
- New Mancala Raid Game Mode
- Challenges, extra game modes coming with future updates.
You can play against the CPU with 3 difficulty levels to choose from. or play against your friend on your phone.
Unlock Achievements, post your score online with scoreloop!
customize your settings, to speed up or slow down the game.
The board game can be cumbersome to carry during travel, no losing pieces and much smaller on your phone or tablet.
Each player starts with 6 Pits (filled with 4 gemstones), totaling 48. The object of the game is to get the most gemstones in your Home Pit (Your Right Most Pit).
You get an extra turn if your last gemstone lands in your own mancala.
There is no luck or cheating in this game. This game is all about mathematical skill. Use techniques such as:
- free move (last stone ends up in your own mancala)
- forcing other player into Defense,(when you empty out one of your pits, creates capture oppurtunity later).
Play 5 rounds of mancala and collect as may Gems as possible. How many Gems can you collect?
Play against a randomly selected CPU skill level.
* BETA: Play Kalah online.
* Play against the computer or another person (on the same device).
* Multiple difficulty levels.
* Variable number of seeds.
This is an ad supported version, a paid version without ads is also available.
This game does not have fancy graphics and rather focus on gameplay, which also means the download size is tiny.
Oware is the oldest board game still generally being played today. This game is also known as Ayò, Awalé, Wari, Ouri, Ouril, Uril, Warri, Adji, Awélé, Awari and some other names depending on where you live. This game follows the abapa ruleset. If you do not know Oware, please read the instructions before playing.
Kalah, also sometimes called Mancala, is an easier game played with three seeds or marbles in each house and where multiple moves by each side is possible. This is the most common version of the game rules in the USA.
For playing against the computer, the hard level for Oware is significantly harder than the hard level for Kalah.
"Kalaha Game" is an easy and nicely animated version that captivates for hours and hours.
If you want to know Kalaha rules and how to play, try the interactive tutorial included.
- Online and offline game
- 10 levels of AI
- Rule variants
- AI advice can be displayed or not (a smart way to avoid pitfalls and to improve)
And now, play on.
This version of the game lets you enjoy the brilliant, ancient game in a whole new environment; up in a tree, capturing bugs into matchboxes.
Ready, set, capture!
"Awale OnLine" offers
- 7 days Free Trial to play Oware online
- Rated games against real Oware people
- games with or without time limit
- Landscape mode
- View ranking players playing Oware online
- Challenge your friends play
- Play against another player in face to face (in full version)
- Strong computer opponent with adjustable playing strength (9 levels in full version) for an Oware match
- Rules in English, French, Spanish and German
This is an invaluable Awale companion for Oware players of all levels, from beginner to the strongest player.
It's a fun way to play Oware and improve your game.
It's also a great way to meet another Oware players from around the world.
NOTE: If you found bug or need to assist, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the region, you call it Oware, Ayo, Awale, Awele, Awari, Wari, Warri, Ouri, Kalah, Bao...
Travel to Africa with this classic strategic board game.
Features One-Player and Two-Player mode, advanced Artificial Intelligence, game statistics and rules included.
Fun Mancala Oware offers improved design and graphism to let you enjoy the greatest game experience.
This app is optimised for both smartphones and tablets, and supports any screen resolution.
This is a fantastic and addictive game with one simple objective that will challenge all of your logic and puzzle solving skills to the limit!
This game offers 4 levels of difficulty, which means that game play is suitable for children or adults - well, anyone who loves a puzzle!
We have designed some colourful schemes, to suit your style or mood - plus there are more available to download from the android market, including a gorgeous pink scheme called Marshmallow and a splendid Steampunk scheme.
Keeping your brain active can be beneficial and it has been well documented that brain training and other brain activities can actually improve memory, puzzle solving abilities and aid in concentration. So why not give your brain a fun workout?
BRIDGES - KEY FEATURES
* 4 Difficulty levels - Beginner, Normal, Intermediate or Hard
* Simply tap and drag to make bridges
* Unlimited puzzles in each difficulty level
* 3 colour built-in schemes - Dark Laser, Lily Pads and Pale Grey
* Facebook integration for posting achievements
* It's fun and it stimulates and exercises your brain
* More cool schemes available to download from the market
* Tablet resolutions supported
* Play against the clock
* Counts your total moves taken
* Shows the minimum moves to complete the game
* Game statistics shows how long you've played, winning streak, world ranking and more!
* Pause facility
* Restore game on startup
* Restart current puzzle
* Undo moves
* Node Indications - Highlights your islands to show completed and incorrect connections
* Hints show you next available move - you should you get stuck
* Solve - Solves the puzzle and highlights if you went wrong
Why not upgrade to Bridges Pro?
* Four extra colour schemes specially designed for Pro Version!
* No adverts in Pro version!
BRIDGES - HOW TO PLAY
Bridges is made up of a grid of islands, each island contains a number from between 1 and 8, you must figure out how to connect the islands together with bridges following these simple rules:
* Bridges can only run horizontally or vertically (or north, south, east, west).
* The total number of bridges reaching each island must be equal to the number inside the island.
* No more than two bridges can run in between two islands.
* No bridge can cross another bridge or an island.
* All the islands must be connected together to form a continuous path.
Bridges is also known as Hashiwokakero or Hashi for short!
This version will replace our Bridges (Hashi) 1.1. We recommend installing this version if you wish to receive updates and any great new features as they become available.
The goal it is to take all or part of opponent's seeds, until prevent him (her) from playing again.
This it is the free version
Me too. I knew the app I played against too well, so I wrote one which was less predictable.
There are several different droids, each with different strategies.
Each one has hundreds of levels of difficulty, which are matched against yours.
The droid's skill, and its rating of yours, are displayed.
You can tweak the opening position to shake up the set plays at the start of the game.
You can play end-games - starting with just a few stones each.
Or openings, racing to a target number of stones in the store.
The GingerDroids library provides tools for Settings pages, Info pages, swipe navigation and DPAD navigation.
Libraries javadoc’d and open-sourced by Kickstarter project “Android navigation and settings pages (source)” https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1617850601/android-navigation-and-settings-page-tools.