This is an ancient game played around the world.
There are many variations, but this game uses the most popular version of Kalah. Move & Capture Beads into your Home Pit.
Mancala Deluxe Features:
- Ad Free
- New Mancala Raid Game Mode
- Challenges, extra game modes coming with future updates.
You can play against the CPU with 3 difficulty levels to choose from. or play against your friend on your phone.
Unlock Achievements, post your score online with scoreloop!
customize your settings, to speed up or slow down the game.
The board game can be cumbersome to carry during travel, no losing pieces and much smaller on your phone or tablet.
Each player starts with 6 Pits (filled with 4 gemstones), totaling 48. The object of the game is to get the most gemstones in your Home Pit (Your Right Most Pit).
You get an extra turn if your last gemstone lands in your own mancala.
There is no luck or cheating in this game. This game is all about mathematical skill. Use techniques such as:
- free move (last stone ends up in your own mancala)
- forcing other player into Defense,(when you empty out one of your pits, creates capture oppurtunity later).
Play 5 rounds of mancala and collect as may Gems as possible. How many Gems can you collect?
Play against a randomly selected CPU skill level.
This game does not have fancy graphics and rather focus on gameplay, which also means the download size is tiny.
Oware is the oldest board game still generally being played today. This game is also known as Ayò, Awalé, Wari, Ouri, Ouril, Uril, Warri, Adji, Awélé, Awari and some other names depending on where you live. This game follows the abapa ruleset. If you do not know Oware, please read the instructions before playing.
Kalah, also sometimes called Mancala, is an easier game played with three seeds or marbles in each house and where multiple moves by each side is possible. This is the most common version of the game rules in the USA.
For playing against the computer, the hard level for Oware is significantly harder than the hard level for Kalah.
Enjoy this amazing free Mancala game with no ads! This absolute fun and challenging Mancala game will provide you with hours of endless fun.
You can play with 4 or 5 seeds in each of the pits of the game board. The objective of the game is to capture more seeds than your opponent. You can play against Android with 3 difficulty levels or challenge your friend on your phone. 3 levels of AI game play lets you keep having fun and improve your analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
* One player or two players - Play against Android or your friend in two player mode
* Instructions - Learn how to play, or check out the rules if you need a refresher
* Choose Levels - 3 levels of AI Game play (Easy, Medium and Hard)
* Choose number of seeds - 4 or 5 seeds in a pit
* Choose First Player - Initial player can be chosen i.e. Top Pits or Bottom Pits
* Local Game history stats - Challenge yourself and try to beat your best score
* Fun Sound
Enjoy playing and Have fun!
Please feel free to contact us regarding any suggested improvement. We'll be more than happy to hear from you!
"Kalaha Game" is an easy and nicely animated version that captivates for hours and hours.
If you want to know Kalaha rules and how to play, try the interactive tutorial included.
Our ad policy : no ad during game, never. Enjoy full screen game with no ads.
- Online and offline game
- 10 levels of AI
- Rule variants
- AI advice can be displayed or not (a smart way to avoid pitfalls and to improve. Note that advice is always two levels below AI level...)
- Seeds count can be displayed or not. Try to play without count like in real world.
And now, play on.
Keywords: Kalaha, Kalah, Mancala, Awale, Awele
There are many different variations on the rules for this game. A number of rules can be changed in the settings menu (see below).
Press menu button for in-game options.
This game is a FREE FULL VERSION and contains ads.
* Play against another player or against your phone
* Five difficulty levels of the AI
* Possibility to undo a move
* Authentic sound effects
* Jolly background music
* Possibility to force screen on while playing
* Choose who should start: Human, AI, random or loser
* Various rules can be changed:
+ Number of seeds to start with (1-7)
+ How seeds should be captured:
- Standard (When a player ends his move in an empty house and there are seeds in the opposite house, all those seeds are captured)
- Empty capture (Only the player's own seed is captured)
- No capture (Seeds are never captured)
- Always capture (Like standard capture, but the player's own seed is captured also when there are no seeds in the opposite house)
+ Game objective:
- Standard (Player with most seeds wins)
- Longevity (Player who keeps seeds the longest wins)
- Starvation (Opposite to longevity)
- Final move (Player who makes the last move wins)
+ Choose if remaining seeds on the board should be counted when game is ended
* * *
If the rules you are accustomed to are not available here, please feel free to leave a comment to help improve the game.
* * *
Requires Android version 1.6 or higher.
Does not yet work on tablets.
Samsung Google Nexus S
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
HTC Wildfire S
Keywords: kalaha, mancala, kalah, kalahari, bantumi, warri, awari, oware, board game, sowing game
This version of the game lets you enjoy the brilliant, ancient game in a whole new environment; up in a tree, capturing bugs into matchboxes.
Ready, set, capture!
Outwit your opponent with superior tactics and strategy.
English, French, Swahili and Portuguese language options.
Free version includes novice play against the computer only.
Great for passing time in a boring class, Dr's office, even a dinner with the in-laws!
- One or Two Player Modes
- Pause and Continue Options
Email Developer with any problems or suggestions in Game Menu.
Depending on the region, you call it Oware, Ayo, Awale, Awele, Awari, Wari, Warri, Ouri, Kalah, Bao...
Travel to Africa with this classic strategic board game.
Features One-Player and Two-Player mode, advanced Artificial Intelligence, game statistics and rules included.
Fun Mancala Oware offers improved design and graphism to let you enjoy the greatest game experience.
This app is optimised for both smartphones and tablets, and supports any screen resolution.
Congklak is traditional game from Indonesia/Malaysia base on mancala.
You can read on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congklak about congklak.
There are two gameplay type :
1. Challenge : puzzle type, make all number empty without through the broken glass
2. Classic : classic type like tradisional Congklak gameplay
*Breaker: Break jewels that are the same together, and do not let them reach the top. Breaking more than 3 you can gain powers.
*TetriGems: The classic game tetris with jewels.
*Gem Dash: A puzzle that will make you break your head.
*Match-3: The classic match-3 game jewels.
*Mancala: One of the oldest board games of humanity.
* Shooter: A fun game where you must shoot jewelry, in other jewelry, to form at least 3 equal and destroy them.
In future updates will be added more games.
A rectangle which is divided into ten squares (5x2) with two semicircles at each end is drawn on the floor or the yard. The ten squares are called "rice field square", "fish pond square" and the two semicircles are called "Mandarin squares".
Pieces may be stones, fruit seeds or any other small things.
Two players or two teams sit in two sides of the board. Each controls one side of the board.
The game ends when all the pieces are captured.
If both Mandarin pieces are captured, the remaining citizen pieces belong to the player controlling the side that these pieces are on.
Ô ăn quan dân gian Việt Nam (dan gian Viet Nam) (Mandarin Square Capturing, O an quan hay Mancala), hay còn gọi tắt là ăn quan hoặc ô quan là một trò chơi dân gian của trẻ em người Kinh, Việt Nam. Đây là trò chơi có tính chất chiến thuật thường dành cho hai người chơi và có thể sử dụng các vật liệu đa dạng, dễ kiếm để chuẩn bị cho trò chơi.
Một hình chữ nhật được chia thành mười ô vuông (5x2) với hai hình bán nguyệt ở mỗi đầu được vẽ trên sàn nhà hoặc sân. Mười hình vuông được gọi là "ruộng", "ao cá" và hai hình bán nguyệt được gọi là "quan" hay có vùng gọi là "chùa".
Hai người chơi hay hai đội ngồi hai bên. Mỗi bên kiểm soát một nửa số "ao".
Trò chơi kết thúc khi tất cả các ao bị ăn hết hoặc một bên bị ăn hết sỏi trong ao mà không còn đủ trong kho để rải.
This Mancala game is the best game for improving children's counting skills, visual memory, and logical thinking.
Play this classic version of Mancala on your Android device. This game is also known as Kalah. Play against your Android or play with another person in a two player mode.
- AI player with four difficulty levels
- AI player with three playing tactics.
- Two player mode
- Play 3-bin games (simplified for learning)
- Play from 1 to 3 stones per bin games
- Portrait and Landscape screen support
- Sound ON and OFF modes
- Show and Hide counts
- Undo previous moves
- Full version
- NO advertisement
The object of the game is to capture as many stones and place them in your mancala as you can. The player with the most stones at the end of the game wins.
To play, a player picks one of their holes with stones in it and distributes these stones counterclockwise. Distribution of stones wraps around the board, placing a stone in the player's mancala along the way, but not placing one in the opponent's mancala (if the stones get that far).
If the last stone placed in a hole lands in your mancala, you get another turn. Otherwise it is your opponent's turn.
Also, if the last stone placed lands in one of your holes that is empty, and the hole opposite contains stones, you steal your opponent's stones. Your last stone and your opponent's stones are placed in your mancala, and it is then your opponent's turn.
The game is over when one player is out of stones
We have developed the game to be as interactive with 3 levels of difficulty with great care taken in recreating the wooden effect of the traditional game board. This game is played on the board with 2 rows of six holes; each player places seeds in each of their six holes and takes turns in playing and the player that captures the most seeds wins.
The game is easy, fun and captivating, so why don’t you check it out.
More from developer
The GingerDroids library provides tools for Settings pages, Info pages, swipe navigation and DPAD navigation.
NOTE: the GingerDroids library is not yet publicly available. Watch this space!