If you are a lover of mandalas you have to try this application, where you can color beautiful drawings by numbers in an easy and fun way.
Coloring mandalas is a good way to fight stress, since it helps you relax and concentrate on something creative and beautiful. It is perfect for both adults and children, as it is a fun way to relate colors and numbers while coloring pixels.
Simple and relaxing game sandbox where we have a book of mandalas at our disposal completely free.
Pixel Art Mandalas Features:
- We can color the drawings that exist.
- Upload our own drawings and mandalas.
- Save our creations to continue at another time.
- Once completed we can share with our friends or social networks.
- Color in offline mode.
- Beautiful images with different difficulties and colors.
- Use 20 to 40 colors for each mandala.
- More than 100 mandalas prepared for coloring.
- Updated application for the year 2018
- Totally free
How to play Coloring Mandalas by numbers:
1) Simply select the mandala you want to color.
2) With your fingers zoom in the images and color the numbers with the correct color.
3) Share your drawings with your friends and social networks.
Excellent app anti stress, use it when you go to work by bus or subway, when you are at night quietly on the couch or in bed, when you are waiting for you to attend the dentist ... you can save and continue your drawings whenever want!
We hope you enjoy the app and help you have a fun time. Do not forget to leave your vote and comment to help us keep improving, your opinion is very important to us!
Note: in order to continue developing free apps we have implemented some ads. Always trying to be as unobtrusive as possible. We hope that they know how to understand and that it is not a nuisance. There is the option to eliminate advertising by contributing within the game. Thanks for the support.
Disclaimer: none of the images or audios of this application are under our copyright and belong to their respective owners. All the images and audios have been taken from different public domain sources (Creative Commons CC0). the images and audios are shown under the principle of fair use. If any Graphic / Image / Photo / Audio is offensive or under your copyright, PLEASE send us an email to grant the credits or delete it (as you wish).