Reversi (also known as Othello) is a strategy game where two players take turns to place their counters on the board, attempting to capture their opponent's counters. The goal is to have a majority of your counters showing at the end of the game.
Play against Android or online against other players! Online play supports player rankings and Achievements. Includes a leaderboard of top-rated players.
You can now choose to upgrade to the Pro (no-ads) version via an in-app purchase.
Let us know of any problems and we will try to fix them!
In offline play mode there are 7 levels in total. This is a game for both beginners and serious players. Level 1 and level 2 are easy, but level 7 is nearly unbeatable for human beings.
There are over 9000 endgames designed as a training exercise that will help you improve reversi skills, as well as give you hours of enjoyment trying to solve the puzzles. All of the endgames given here are real games played in international competitions.
- User friendly interface
- 3 difficulty levels
- Clever IA
- Smooth animations & HD graphics
- Two players mode
- Fast startup
- Resume game
- Undo moves
- Change difficulty during the game
Check wikipedia for Reversi rules and strategy
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
* Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only
Can you beat the Neural Network?
Just learning Reversi? Start on a 4x4 or 6x6 board and quickly learn the rules and strategy!
- Human vs Computer, challenge our Neural Network Artificial Intelligence!
- Human vs Human (2 player hot-seat), play with a friend nearby!
- Play on 8x8, 6x6, and 4x4 boards
- Option to undo moves
- Optional display of legal moves and/or last move
- Support for both Tablets and Phones
Black white, also called reverse chess (Reversi), Othello chess (Othello), apple chess or flip chess. The game through the mutual flip the other piece, and finally to the board piece who more than a judge. The rules of the game is simple, through the mutual flip the other piece, and finally to the board piece to judge who more than could win the game, so it is very easy to fit in, but it changes and very complex. One theory is that: only take a few minutes to learn it, but it takes a lifetime to master it.
Every day black white built-in man-machine against, everyone against two modes, the computer intelligence quotient (IQ) can choose "primary", "middle" and "advanced", suitable for different levels of players.
The game ends when the grid is filled or when players can't put a token any more.
Each player can play by turns, if possible, otherwise the player standing in the situation where he can't place a token must pass his turn.
In order to put a token, the player must capture one or more tokens of the opposing colour. The captured tokens will take the colour of the player.
To capture opponent tokens, the player must surround a opponent token line (horizontally, vertically or diagonally). In other words a token line is surrounded if there is on each extremities a token of the opposite colour.
The player's goal is to have a majority of their colored pieces showing at the end of the game, turning over as many of their opponent's pieces as possible.
With Reverse, you can play with a friend who sits next to you or play against your phone.
The artificial intelligence embeded in the game allows a player to play a very easy mode but also much harder and challenging modes.
Will you be able to beat the most difficult level designed ?
The beauty of the game what you can win in the last moment, it will seem like big loss, but you can do it, you can win with one final hint, Try Reversi pro free, Play Reversi pro free Now and have fun!
- User friendly interface
- 3 difficulty levels + hints
- 2 player game
-Player against computer
- computer with computer game
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
Players take turns placing discs of their assigned color.
During a play, any discs of the opponent's color that are in a straight line and bounded by the disc just placed and another disc of the current player's color are taken.
They are turned to the current player's color.
There must be at least one disc taken for the placement to be valid.
The object of the game is to have the majority of discs of your color when the last move is performed.
- for Tablets and Phones
- unlimited Undos
- mode Easy, Normal, Difficult, Nightmare
"Computer" is strong than almost all reversi AI include PC version. So normally you can't win.
But another computer players have weak points and go easy for you. So, you might win.
In this application "Sigh and Cheer" sound effect and "Comments of computer" are made from the game situation. So, you might play each move as a puzzle.
And when you seem to have got bad move from sound effects or comments, you can "Undo".
Furthermore, you can see evaluation value of reversi engine. If you want to defeat computer players, use these functions.
Game features include:
- Suitable for Kids & Adults of all ages!
- 3 AI difficulty levels, suitable for beginners and more advanced players.
- Undo the moves placed on the grid, to try again at making a one. If the move does badly in a couple of turns, undo it and try again! Learn how to play better Reversi / Othello as you play and become a stronger player.
- Play against a human opponent if you have a friend who wants to play, or against the computer. The game does not have online play yet.
- Simple, clean interface with easy navigation. Change options mid-game. Built in help for new players, learn the rules of Reversi / Othello and play better each time!
- Player hints, for new players (can be turned off if not desired in the Options screen)
- Designed for play on all phone& tablet devices of all screen sizes & shapes. Screenshots only show the game on a Phone screen. Fully compatible with all Google Nexus & Amazon Kindle devices.
- Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
Reversi / Othello is fun for all of the family! Give it a try today and let us know what you think of the game!