‘Decimals: Division’ is a game tailored for kids from Grades Five to Eight which teaches them concepts of division of decimals. Concepts are delivered by interesting virtual guides via audio-visual tutorials. The tutorials combine both Eastern and Western teaching methodologies to explain the basic concepts. Well designed and engaging math-based games give students a chance to solve multiple questions on the same topic and increase their fluency. Post-test assesses the progress made by the student and measures the achievement level and gives the student instant feedback about his/her performance. A perfect game that helps teachers take the boredom out of daily classroom activities, and for parents to help their children master concepts.
* Vertically constructed modules that focus on broader subject area.
* Game design that motivates and engages students as they learn.
* Blending Western and Eastern teaching methodologies to achieve mastery.
* Conforms to Common Core and other International Standards.
* Alien/Outer Space theme makes the topic fun and engaging.
* Develops mental prowess through mental math games.
Check out the link to learn more about other apps by the same developers: