it have huge collection of amazing background, stickers. Its featured photo editor allows you to give stylish shapes and effects to your photos. When you have done, share your collage to available social networking sites like Facebook, whatsapp, flicker, instagram etc.
• Create a professional collage instantly - incredibly easy
• Amazing free form cropping let you adjust crop area.
• Text – amazing text module with stylish fonts
• Stickers –more than 50 stickers
• Background - More than 25 background
• Shapes – multiple style shapes like circle, rectangle, square, oval, heart and many more.
• Border - it allows you to give border in any color.
• Filters - amazing filter effects like sepia, lomo, vintage, vignette, black and white, tint, zoomblur, soft glow etc.
-View the scene through the camera lens live in the app window.
-Establish a wireless connection and take pictures with the camera or remotely from the Android device (see note).
-Download new pictures automatically.
-View existing pictures remotely and download selected photos.
-Pass photos to other apps via the OS "Share" intent and share them hassle-free.
-Add location data from the smart device to pictures during upload.
-Control optical zoom on COOLPIX cameras (see note).
-Control the overall brightness of pictures during shooting (see note).
-Use the camera to select pictures for download before connecting (see note).
-If both the camera and smart device support NFC, touching the device to the camera automatically launches the app for a hassle-free connection (see note).
-Take pictures with the self-timer.
-Synchronize the camera clock with the smart device.
-Note: The features available vary with the camera. See the camera manual or the link below for details.
-The app may not recognize photos taken with non-supported cameras.
-The app can not be used for remote movie recording. It can be used to download movies from compatible cameras (COOLPIX S6900 and S3700 excluded) but not to play them back.
-The photo and movie portions of Motion Snapshots are treated as separate files.
-Only one camera can be connected at a time.
-Enable NFC on the smart device before using it to launch the app and connect to the camera.
-Performance varies with network and local conditions.
-The app may not function as expected when installed on devices that have not been tested and approved for use.
-A display with a resolution of at least 800 by 480 pixels (WVGA) is required.
For more information, see the app manual, which can be downloaded from the following URL:
Before using the app, download and read the End User License Agreement, available at the following URL:
•Supported Digital Cameras (as of April 2015)
Requires a camera with built-in wireless LAN or support for the WU-1a/b wireless mobile adapter.
The S800c and S810c are not supported.
D610, D600, D750, D7200, D7100, D3300, D3200, D5500, D5300, D5200, Df
Nikon 1 V3, V2, J5, J4, J3, S2, S1, AW1
COOLPIX S7000, S6900, S6800, S6600, S6500, S9900(s), S9700(s), S9600, S9500, S5300, S5200, S3700, L810, P520, P330, P7800, P900(s), P610(s), P600, P530, P340, COOLPIX A, AW130(s), AW120(s), AW110, AW110s,
•Smart Device System Requirements
Android 4.0 to 5.1
A smart device with support for GPS.
•Supported Devices (as of March 2015)
The following smartphones are supported (Android version):
Galaxy S5 (4.4.2), S4 (4.4.2), S3α (4.3), S2 (4.0.3)
Galaxy note 3 (4.4.2)
Nexus 9 (5.0.1)
Nexus 7 2013 LTE (4.4.4), 2013 Wi-Fi (5.1), 2012 Wi-Fi (4.4.4)
Nexus 6 (5.0.1)
Nexus 5 (5.0.1)
Nexus 4 (4.4.4)
Sony Mobile Communications Xperia Z3 (4.4.4)
LG Electronics G2 (4.2.2)
HTC J One (4.4.2)
HUAWEI Ascend P7 (4.4.2)
Android, Google Play, and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trade names mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
The Nikon Manual Viewer 2 app is used to download and view manuals for Nikon SLR cameras. Downloading the manual for your camera lets you access the instructions at any time, on line or off.
Manuals can only be downloaded online. A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for downloads over 10 MB. Depending on network conditions, download may take over 10 minutes.
■Using the Viewer
Tapping a manual in the library launches the viewer. Links are indicated by colored text: tapping a colored word or number takes you to the linked page.
*Android 2.3.3 or later recommended.
*This app requires an Eye-Fi ProX2 card. Eyefi Mobi card users should download the Eyefi Mobi app.*
When quality photographs are needed, you reach for your digital camera. Smartphones fall short for life’s most precious moments - these require zooming, high-speed shooting, low light and other features that make digital cameras superior. With an Eye-Fi ProX2 wireless SDHC memory card, you can quickly and easily turn the camera you already own and love into a top quality WiFi camera and showcase your best shots while streamlining your workflow. Use your favorite apps like Facebook, Instagram, Pixlr, and Snapchat to share instantly, and top editing tools to enhance and edit your best shots.
When paired with the Eye-Fi Android app, the Eye-Fi card transfers photos & videos directly to your iOS camera roll, whenever new content is detected. No network or hotspot is required. Eye-Fi creates its own WiFi network so it works anywhere you are. Once the transfer completes, the card disconnects its WiFi to preserve battery life.
Eye-Fi ProX2 features:
• Instant transfer to your Android device
• Instant transfer to your Windows or Mac computer over a home WiFi network
• Class 10 speed for ultra-fast high speed performance
• Compatible with thousands of cameras (check at www.eye.fi/cameras)
• Uploads what you shoot (jpeg, RAW + many video formats)
• 8GB or 16 GB capacity
First, you will need to activate & set up your ProX2 card using Eye-Fi Center software on your Windows or Mac computer. After launching the Eye-Fi app, tap the sign in link at the bottom of the screen and enter your new Eye-Fi account credentials.
To learn more and buy an Eye-Fi SDHC wireless memory card, visit us at www.eyefi.com
- A flat design and simple operations that improve photos
The design and the user interface have been revamped so that users can better enjoy viewing photos than ever before. A flat design and intuitive operations have been introduced to improve photos.
- Three views make it easier to browse and search your photos
The software provides three different types of thumbnail views to help you find your favorites while comfortably viewing photos.
- Grid View: Allows you to view all stored photos at a glance. Recommended when browsing many photos at one time.
- Flow View: Just flick up or down to view photos as if they were flowing. Good for viewing photos sequentially.
- Map View: The locations where the photos were taken are indicated on a map together with the photos. It is helpful for browsing your photos by places where the photos were taken.
- Photos and albums, and the people they've been shared with are now clear at a glance.
The app now displays whom each photo or album has been shared with. It is also easy to cancel sharing.
- Photos in a smart device are accessible without signup
You can now instantly view photos stored on a smart device without signing up or logging in to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE."
- Both photos uploaded to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE" and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them, for example, by shooting date or camera model.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and boxes.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to post photos on Facebook or Twitter.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with "NIKON IMAGE SPACE." Signup is free of change.
Android 4.0 and later
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
The QRemote API Revision 4 should support sending raw IR data (neccessary for DSLR Remote to work) on the following devices:
- G Flex2, G2, G3, G3 A, G3 Screen, G Pro2
(for more details see http://developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveOverview.dev?categoryTypeCode=ANRS#supporteddev)
The QRemote API Revision 3 only supports sending raw IR data on the following devices:
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or higher or Android can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
You need an USB OTG cable for connecting your camera to your phone.
Not all phones/tablets are compatible. You need at least 4.x Android or higher with USB host support.
For more information check:
Instant Guide to DslrDashboard by Dmitri Popov:
This app is free with no ads so please don't add negative comments just because you ROM don't have the required USB support.
And no it's not only the kernel that needs to have USB support but your Android to. Some of Android 2.3.x have the required USB support but not all, so before you give a negative comment at least check if your ROM supports USB devices (USB accessory support is not enough)
Constructive comments are welcome.
Change camera properties,
Browse images on camera,
Transfer images from camera to Android device,
Preview images (jpg and raw),
Live view histogram,
Manual focus movement while in live view,
Start movie recording (only on camera models that support it),
Custom bracketing (up to 9 images),
Time-lapse (simple and advanced with control file and ability to move focus and send commands to Arduino),
Sound initiated capture (with spectral display and frequency/intensity selector,
Nikon flash commander dialog (CLS) for easy settings (only on camera models that support it),
Custom profiles for camera properties, custom bracketing, focus stacking, flash commander
Remote control over wireless network (Android devices must be on same network)
Support for WU-1a/1b adapter (PTP/IP)
LRTimelapse help screen - read more about it at https://code.google.com/p/dslrdashboard/wiki/lrtimelapse
Le fotografie condivise dagli autori, attraverso le azioni dei visitatori del sito ricevono un punteggio che tiene in considerazione diversi parametri di gradimento.
Attraverso questa APP abbiamo il piacere di condividere le migliori opere di ogni autore il tutto corredato da dati di scatto, dati sul dispositivo utilizzato e dall'opportunità di commentare e colloquiare con il fotografo.
As you view live images from the camera in EOS Remote, you can remotely set the focus, adjust shooting values, and release the shutter.
You can also browse images on the camera's memory card, select images, and save them to your device.
Take EOS Remote along with your camera to enjoy photography in more ways.
- Access Wi-Fi–equipped EOS cameras wirelessly over a local network connection.
- Remotely adjust shooting values on EOS cameras: Av, Tv, ISO, and exposure values.
- Remotely select AF point positions, adjust focus, and release the shutter.
- Remotely browse, delete, and rate still images and movies shot with EOS cameras.
- Save images shot with EOS cameras to your device.
- Share images for which device-specific remote viewing restrictions have been configured on EOS cameras.
- Establish a direct connection with EOS cameras in Camera access point mode, in addition to Infrastructure mode connections.
New functions for version 1.3.0
- Support for new camera model EOS M3.
- Support for importing MP4 movies. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for Android terminals with NFC. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for saving original-size JPEG images.
- Improved camera setting function for remote shooting.
Canon EOS digital cameras
- EOS 6D (WG)/(W) , EOS 70D (W),EOS M2(W),EOS M3
Requires Android OS
- Android OS smartphone 2.3.3－2.3.7/4.0－5.0
- Android OS tablet 4.0－5.0
-Android OS smartphone/Android OS tablet
Supported File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, and MOV,MP4 files shot with compatible cameras
- MOV files shot with compatible cameras cannot be saved to your device.
- Compatible cameras cannot be accessed from multiple devices at once.
- Remote capture of movies is not supported.
This app is compatible with the ML-L3 remote control from Nikon (see supported cameras below).
Your device must be equipped with an Infrared Transmitter. Most smart phones are. Also, you need to activate the remote shutter release option in your camera's menu. Some cameras have this option turned off by default.
Looking for a SMART remote control? Try the "SIRC" app.
Supported Nikon DSLR Cameras:
D3000, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100
D600, D610, D750
D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90
Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3, J1, J2
Coolpix A, P7000, P7100, P7700, P7800
Please report any issues to support further development. We appreciate any suggestions.
This app is not a Nikon official app. The developer is not affiliated with Nikon or other camera manufacturer.
USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket!
- Wi-Fi support (Nikon WT and Canon WFT modules, Canon 6D, Nikon D7100 etc.)
- Automated focus bracketing (focus bracketing, exposure bracketing and time lapse shooting can be combined in any way possible)
- Focus stacking result preview
- Extra long exposures - up to 32 min (all Canon cameras, Nikon D750 / Df / D600 / D610 / D800 / D810 / D4 / D4s / D7100 / D7200 / D5200 / D5300 / D5500)
- Advanced exposure bracketing
- Image review
- Geotagging (on devices with GPS receiver)
- Full screen Live View
- Focus areas highlighting
- Live View noise averaging
- Time lapse shooting
- Video recording
- Burst (continuous) shooting
- Hyper focal distance and DOF calculator
- Live histogram (gray/RGB)
Please see http://heliconsoft.com/heliconremote.html for more information about the desktop version of Helicon Remote
- Android 3.1+
- USB host (also called USB OTG) support (USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket). Note that some Android devices have limited USB support. Those will not detect cameras, even if they detect other devices like USB sticks or mice successfully. You can use this app to find out whether your device has full USB OTG support: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tauruslabs.usbhostcheck
- Touch screen
Note: Motorola Droid phones need externally powered USB hub/dock station. Many HTC devices don't have USB host at all.
Canon: 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D C, 1D X, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, 7D Mark II, 40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 100D / SL1 / Kiss X7, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 700D / T5i / Kiss X7i, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F, 1100D / Rebel T3 / Kiss X50, 1200D / T5 / Kiss X70
Nikon: D4, D4s, Df, D600, D610, D750, D800/D800e, D810, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200, D3, D3s, D3x, D700, D300/D300s, D90 (D3000 - D3300 are not supported).
Video recording: Nikon D5100 / D5200 / D5300 / D5500 / D7000 / D7100 / D7200 / D800 / D810 / D600 / D610 / D750 / D4 / D4s, Canon 1d Mark IV / 1D X / 1D C / 5D Mark II / 5D Mark III / 7D / 7D Mark II / 60D / 70D / 500D / 550D / 1100D / 600D / 650D / 700D / 6D / 1200D
Limitations: free (unregistered) version does not allow to shoot in RAW format. A license can be purchased from http://heliconsoft.com or via menu/Register button from within Helicon Remote.
*You can either connect the camera directly to the device (set the camera as a simplified access point) or join an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
-This application provides the following features:
1) Browse and playback images from your camera using your Android device.
2) Save one or multiple images to the Android device (You can also save images using the camera’s interface)
3) Use the Share option to share your images online via installed services such as E-mail and Facebook (requires access to a Wi-Fi network connected to the internet).
4) Acquire location information and add it to images on the camera (Only compatible camera)
5) Remote shooting with Android device touch operation (Only compatible camera)
6) Support for NFC equipped device (Only compatible camera)
[Canon Compact Digital Cameras supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot SX60 HS, PowerShot N2, PowerShot G1 X Mark II, PowerShot SX700 HS, PowerShot SX600 HS, PowerShot N100, PowerShot ELPH 340 HS/IXUS 265 HS
[Canon Compact Digital Cameras supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4]
PowerShot G16, PowerShot S120, PowerShot S200, PowerShot SX510 HS, PowerShot SX280 HS, PowerShot N, PowerShot ELPH 330 HS/IXUS 255 HS, PowerShot ELPH 130 IS/IXUS 140, PowerShot ELPH 120 IS/IXUS 135, PowerShot A3500 IS/PowerShot A3550 IS, PowerShot S110, IXUS 245 HS
[Canon Compact Digital Cameras supporting features: 1, 2, 3]
PowerShot ELPH 530 HS/IXUS 510 HS, PowerShot ELPH 320 HS/IXUS 240 HS
*Connection is possible only by joining an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
Android 2.3.3-2.3.7/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4 (Tablets: 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4)
*Devices without GPS cannot use the location information tagging function.
Compatible File Types:
[Transfer / Share images]
-JPEG (photos), MP4 (video) and MOV (video) files shot with the above compatible models.
*The following application is required to transfer/convert the MOV files.
Canon Movie Converter
[Add location information]
-JPEG (photos), CR2, MP4 (video) and MOV (video) files shot with the above compatible models.
-If CameraWindow cannot connect to the camera, stop the application using “Manage applications” which can be found in the Settings menu of the Android device and start it again by pressing the CameraWindow icon.
-Face ID function will record registered people's names to the images. Therefore, be careful when posting images online where others can view them.
-This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
*Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
This tutorial provides:
- Instructional video on all aspects of camera and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Introduction to Nikon D3200
- Camera Tour
- Image Quality & File Management
- Metering, Exposure & Release Modes
- Live View and Movie Mode
- Focus Modes & Image Sharpness
- Menu System
- White Balance, Picture Controls & Active D Lighting
يمكنك الإطلاع على شرح إستخدام التطبيق من هذا الرابط: http://www.ar-android.info/2014/04/Instagram-Downloader-Arabic.html
انستقرام - انستجرام
SHOT and UPLOAD to instagram in ONE App now! Instagram video editor with music app, Works for both videos and photos!
Try instaShot, the whole picture/video is square ready and fits instagram with border. It puts borders and frames around photos/videos to make them square shaped and instasize for instagram ready. Best app for instagram no crop, along with blur background for both photo and video! You can share squared photo/video to instagram without cropping or facebook, Vines videos, etc.
- Instagram blur background for both photo and video
- Add borders/frames and square ready for instagram video editing app - instagram video maker
- Make photos/videos square ready to fit instagram with no crop - instagram video maker and video cutter and editor easy
- Share to Instagram blur border without cropping, in instagram shape and instagram full picture, entire photo on instagram
- instagram photo crop tool - instagram photo fit, also video trim and video cut and video compress.
- Support instagram no cropping photo from camera with instagram no crop, insta border resize.
- audio mixer sound mix mixing
- Share to any app like Vines videos, Twitter, Facebook with instagram no crop and with instagram blur border.
- Instagram picture uncropped, full picture instagram no crop
- Auto resizing to instagram full picture, instagram picture fit with instagram blur border.
- Take an instagram full picture from camera in instagram without cropping. instaShot resize your photos and videos for instagram, the best insta sized app for instagram.
- Besides instagram video editing app, it does instagram video repost and instagram video collage and video trim and video cut and video compress easily!
- instagram video cut and instagram video editor with music easy, insta border resize.
Q:Where do the photos go?
A:Saved in \sdcard\InstaShot.
instaShot resize your photos and videos for instagram, the best insta sized app for instagram blur border.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Your problems or suggestions are important to us!
Slotoasis invites you to joy through a huge variety of slotmachines! While enjoy big payouts, free bonus games and limitless fun with friends
- Big Top Fun at the circus
- Spooky Cash with scary characters
- Deep sea adventure with Mermaids and Neptune
- Pirate joy and fun in Skull Bay
- Carnival at the Mardi Gras
- Relaxing time at the Billards Table
- Get lucky at the casino floor in Las Vegas and Reno
- Wild ride in the old West with cowboys, Sheriff and the bank robber
- Close encounter with winged creatures and bugs in the magic forest in Bug's Luck
- Space travel with Alien monsters
- Intimate moment and luck in Cupid's day
- Explosive actions with fire crackers and lantern festival in Lucky Cracker
- And more...
- stunning graphics and sound effects
- share with friends on contest and coins
- high payout slotgames with megawin and bigwin, allowing big and small bets
- more than 12 fun slot machines with new slotgames added frequently
- participate in contests to earn big prizes
- collect free bonus every five minutes
- bonus free games to keep you surprised and paid
- daily sign in bonus
Slotoasis is for entertainment purpose only. It does not manipulate contest game results.
----Any problem or suggestions? We’d love to hear your feedback: -----