Farkle, also known as Zonk, Zilch, Dice 5,000, and Dice 10,000, is a free dice game where you attempt to score as many points as possible in 10 rounds using the six Farkle dice.
Farkle Dice Free is played with 10 rounds at throwing the Farkle dice. Each round results in a score, and the scores accumulate.
• Each round starts by throwing the six dice from a cup.
• After each throw, one or more scoring dice must be set aside.
• You may then either end your turn and bank the score for that round, or continue to throw the remaining dice.
• If you score all six dice in a round, you have "hot dice" and may continue your turn with a new throw of all six dice, accumulating your score.
• If none of the dice score, you have a “Farkle" and will score Zilch for that round.
Failing to score on any dice roll is a Farkle! and you get Zilch, nada no points for that turn.
• 1's - 100pts
• 5's - 100pts
• Roll Three of a kind - 100 x Single Dice value
• Roll Three 1's - 1000pts
• Roll Four of a kind - (Dice Value) X 200
• Roll Five of a kind - (Dice Value) X 300
• Roll Six of a kind - (Dice Value) X 400
• Six dice straight (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 1500pts
• Five dice straight (1,2,3,4,5 or 2,3,4,5,6) - 500pts
In any turn if you score all six dice, you have "hot dice" and may continue your turn with a new throw of all six dice. Your score will be accumulated for that turn. There is no limit to the number of "hot dice" you may roll in one turn. Beware though, if you Farkle you get Zilch (nothing, zero) for that turn.