Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3 and other devices
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
advanced settings tethering
How to install Samsung Keyboard App
1. Download Belkin Keyboard Extension Kit App from the Play store
2. App will run automatically
3. Once installed go to the settings icon and click it
4. Scroll to “language and input” select
5. Under Keyboards and input methods
a. Under Default sub screen keyboards check the Belkin Character Extension (check mark)
i. Hit ok on pop up menu (we do not collect any data)
b. To the right of the App is a setting cog, click that and select your language, only choose one language
c. Hit back
d. Go to Default Keyboard and click the Belkin Character Extension
Note: When Samsung tablets power down they revert to their native keyboard. If this happens, you will have to manually change your keyboard again.
Functions in the lab version have been tested, but may not always offer the ultimate stability of a regular version.
IMPORTANT: You must always have either only the regular version or only the lab version installed!
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
Last Changes in Version 1.0.9:
• More: New - "Field strength over time" function for simultaneous monitoring of multiple remote stations including a sort function. Clicking on a graph opens additional detailed information.
• Environment: New - Environment view with sort function(8 APs, 16 APs, "Star" known APs)
• Connect: New - New "Star" sorting option for known access points
• Connect: New - Known access points displayed in green
• Connect: New - Access point information now includes 'dBm'
• Connect: New - Information on elements now includes 'dBm' and 'MAC address'
• Connect: Duration for establishing connection added to "Connected with..." overlay
• My WLAN: New - Signal strength graph appended to mail upon sharing
• My WLAN: The signal strength display remains intact even when direction changes
• My WLAN: Signal strength diagram now labeled with units(dBm)
• More: Expanded text in wireless LAN test module
• System: Improved QR handling of coded special characters
• System: Password auto-completion eliminated in various places
• Wireless LAN Test / Wireless LAN Level: Reference to missing wireless LAN connection added
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
mode inside the plane -- if it is effective, connection is cut once and it re-connects,
taking advantage of the characteristic that an IP address is changed,
a series of operations will be performed simply.
【The main functions - App】
* The present IP address is displayed
* It will be a change start if the tap of the "Change IP Address" button is carried out
* A front IP address and comparison are possible at the time of IP address change.
【The main functions - Widget】
* It is easy IP address change only at touching a widget.
* It can be used only at the time of mobile network connection
* Full cutting of the connection is temporarily carried out at the time of change
* Change takes time
* In the case of use, I need your help by self-responsibility
The unofficial Music Bluetooth app.
• Play music through Bluetooth headset Android
• Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver
• Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver: Unboxing, Setup, Review
• Line 6 Amplifi Demo - Amazing Guitar Amp & Bluetooth Music Player in One
• Wireless Phone Charger + Bluetooth Music in Car
• GOgroove Smart Bluetooth Speakerphone And Music Streaming
• Bose Wave Radio Music System III Sound Test with Bluetooth Adapter and iPod Nano
• Windows Phone : How to Transfer Music / Video Over Bluetooth & NFC
• How to play Bluetooth music in your BMW
• Bose SoundDock 10 Bluetooth digital music system Review, with Sound Test.
Due to changes in Google Voice, this app will be switching to a different provider to make and receive calls. You can find the most up to date information on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/snrb.labs
GrooVe IP is an android app that connects to Google Voice using Voice over IP (VoIP). What this means for you is you can make free unlimited calls to any phone in the US or Canada without using your voice minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone.
This app has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
** NOTE ** Please ensure that your Google Voice account is associated with either a gmail or google apps account.
** NOTE ** To receive incoming calls you MUST go into your Google Voice account and forward calls to Google Chat.
** NOTE ** GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Google Voice℠ services are provided by Google, Inc. SNRB LABS, LLC is NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
- Google Voice℠ is a call enhancement service which will not route emergency (911) calls.
- All calls are subject to Google Voice℠ calling rates. Currently calls within the US & Canada are free. Complete rate information can be found https://www.google.com/voice/b/0/rates. Rates are subject to change at any time by Google, Inc.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/). This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com). This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This product uses the Iksemel XML parser and Jabber protocol library. The use of the Iksemel library is governed by the GNU Lesser General Public License. The details of licensing terms and condtions for GNU Lesser GPL are available here (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html).
Speex is used for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
It is highly customisable and easy to set up.
With this application it is possible to control all your devices that can receive http get requests.
In the settings menu you can set a text label for every button and set the strings to send when the button is touched.
In this application profile 3 is loaded with an example layout. All you have to do is fill in the IP and port for your device in the settings screen and change the strings to your needs.
Optionally you can set the application name like -My House- and set the profile names for your projects like -alarm-, -door lock- or -heat pump-
Now your IP controller is all set!
【The main functions 】
* A setup of DNS is individually possible Wi-Fi point
* Automatic DNS connection at the time of Wi-Fi connection
* Automatic DNS deletion at the time of Wi-Fi cutting
* Effective/invalidity of Wi-Fi Switching
* A setup of priority DNS and alternative DNS
* The easy call of a registration point name (at the time of Wi-Fi effective)
* The easy call of free DNS servers, such as Google and Norton
* It can be used only at the time of Wi-Fi communication
* It changes to static IP at the time of use
* In the case of use, I need your help by self-responsibility
Following test categories are included:
* A widget shows you the results of the periodical re-tested domains!
* Show if your current DNS resolver is DNSSEC enabled.
* Share the test results by mail or an other messaging system.
Note: All tests are performed on the device!
Check website information by displaying the IP address of the current page. You can even save phone memory by saving this web tool to your phone/SD card.
Show IP for Dolphin is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD）. Just search “Dolphin Browser ” in Android Market or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD） by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device. Forgot password? Password Manager can help. Want a new look for your Dolphin? Download Shiny Shake to change colors. Want to read a webpage in French? Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Bookmark to SD
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Google Services
• Dolphin Screen Cut
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 19 tunnel servers in 8 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to email@example.com.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
The MyFRITZ!App makes it easier to access the MyFRITZ! interface of your FRITZ!Box by reading the MyFRITZ! address in the home network automatically and offering the option of saving your account data. This puts you always just a "touch" away from your FRITZ!Box, allowing you to install future firmware updates no matter where you are, so that you can benefit immediately from innovations and added features to the mobile websites of your FRITZ!Box.
Via MyFRITZ! you can reach the files saved in FRITZ!NAS, the list of recent calls, and voice messages on the answering machine, and you can control the Smart Home devices in your home network.
To set up MyFRITZ! on your FRITZ!Box, open the FRITZ!Box user interface (http://fritz.box), and then the "Internet / MyFRITZ!" menu and follow the instructions.
Then connect with the FRITZ!Box using your smartphone or tablet and open the MyFRITZ!App. Enter the login data for a FRITZ!Box user.
- FRITZ!Box model with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
- MyFRITZ! service set up on the FRITZ!Box or DynDNS service configured for a FRITZ!Box user, including access from the Internet