100% Free app. With our app you can increase the sound and volume of all your system with a single tap.
- Make your phone ring louder.
- Watch videos at maximum volume.
- Listen to music with maximum volume.
You can choose to increase to increase volume for all the system or just individual sounds.
* Alarm amplifier
* Increase music volume
* DTMF (Keypad)
* Notifications (SMS, Email, Facebook, twitter)
* Ringtone sound
* Voice call volume
In addition, our volume enhancer can increase your alarm clock sounds and can be used as a music bass booster equalizer which boost all your audio and video sound. So this music player makes it sounds like a HiFI system. It must be your best choice. It will immediately increase all your volume at 30%. Download it and have a try now. It will surprise you.
Click on the Widget and set the volume level of any channel(s) in one touch! Vibrate mode setting supported. Quick open, set and close.
In "Settings" you can choose audio channels to display in the widget and channels to adjust.
Also you can adjust border, hue and transparency of the widget's background to fit well your home screen theme.
Install it from the market, then install manually the widget to the desired location of the desktop in standard way for your device:
- Long touch on your home screen or click the menu button;
- Choose "Add";
- Click on "Widgets";
- Choose the A-Volume Widget.
If A-Volume Widget is not in the widgets list:
- Make sure that it's installed into internal memory! Widgets do not work from SD card;
- Restart your system.
NOTE: Starting from Android version 4.1.x (Jelly Bean) in the standard firmware channels "System", "Alert" and "Ringer" are tied. They can not be set separately. This is not the reason to blame the program. Just hide channels "System" and "Notifications" in the settings. At the same time, in some versions of firmware (e.g., in firmware Samsung), these channels are NOT tied. Therefore the program have the opportunity to display and to adjust them separately, if possible.
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
There is an ad free version with simple Widget available "Volume Control Pro" market://search?q=pname:com.revsodev.volumecontrolpro
* fixed popup reappearance
* Updated the new icons.
Vibr on means "Vibrate", not "Vibrate when silen
This app does audio amplification of low audible signal and noise cancellation in real-time. The app allows the operator to design custom ideal filters such as Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Bandstop filter by drawing on the touch screen. You must plugged a headset( or headphone) into the device headset jack. This is a requirement in order for the app to work. The app also amplify your surrounding environment and act as a hearing aid as well.
Three Noise Filter Modes:
- Removed the frequency with the highest decibel level.
- Preset the voice range from 300 hz to 3.5kHz
* Will add more preset range in future release.
- Remove frequency range using bandpass filter.
-Can remove certain frequencies using the drawing method on the graph.
* Note: when this mode is selected, draw the frequency using the touch screen method.
☆ Three noise filter methods to choose from
☆ Act as a hearing aid by increasing the volume gain level.
☆ Has a FFT spectral analyzer graph for displaying frequency.
☆ Select-able microphone input.
☆ Automatic gain control
Permission Required: This app only use the required permissions base on the functionality. We do not collect user data.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Thanks
This app is for you!
This app is for users who are having noises when in between playing music.
In that case, install this app, and silence will fall.
No special hardware required.
** Please note **
This app will not work for all devices.
If it doesn't work for you - feel free to cancel the order or ask for a refund.
In order to get a refund, email your Order Number / Transaction ID to email@example.com
The order number can be found at your Google Wallet account at wallet.google.com
There is no need to submit low rating for the app, you will get a refund anyway.
1. Start noise filter service.
2. Plug in auxiliary cable to your headphones jack.
3. Plug in your charger.
4. Enjoy fine music with no noises in between
READ_PHONE_STATE : Needed to Shutdown and relaunch the noise filter when call is received.
BOOT_COMPLETED: Optional setting to start service at boot
* Quick up/down volume adjust buttons.
* Many different widget sizes.
* Controls all volume types. To change, tap the volume’s name.
To access the widgets: Long Press Home Screen > Widgets > Volume "Size"
Android 4.0: Press the All Apps button. Select the widgets tab and scroll until you see the volume widgets.
NOTE (again): The 1x1 widget won't load for Android 3.2 and above. Use the 2x1 and resize it.
Report Issues and Source Code:
Keywords: volume widget adjust sound audio loud soft noise
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
TICKOPRINT® is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Romanian, Finnish, Japanese and Turkish.
TICKOPRINT® comes with an in-built benchmark test to check if your smart phone or tablet CPU is sufficient to run TICKOPRINT®. It offers an automatic calibration of the device to insure proper results. Sophisticated noise reduction, signal detection and signal computing functions are insuring that TICKOPRINT® can be used with the standard head set supplied with your ANDROID device. For precision results and to eliminate environment noise while checking a watch we strongly recommend the use of a body sound microphone which easily can be assembled with a cheap Piezo buzzer, a piece of cable and the corresponding plug for the head set input of the ANDROID device. The TICKOPRINT® website shows a parts list and assembly instructions for a cheap and reliable body sound microphone.
TICKOPRINT® FREE displays the accuracy deviation in seconds/24h and shows the beat error by the gap in the diagram line. A “Tick” simulation with user-selectable values shows the working model of TICKOPRINT. The Audiotest function shows if the watch heartbeat is detected and readable. All tests can be stored on the mobile device and can be replayed for checking the test results. The "running paper strip" direction is selectable (horizontally or vertically).
TICKOPRINT® PRO offers the numerical display of accuracy plus the beat error in milliseconds. It features an additional, highly sophisticated “Trace” diagram which shows the movement ticks in detail and in high resolution. The X- and Y-axis resolution of the TICKOPRINT® “running paper strip” diagram is user-selectable, too.
It has an in-built watch database which can hold all important data of a particular watch and is capable of saving remarks regarding the test results. The integration time count for computing the average accuracy deviation is user-selectable within given values.
TICKOPRINT® PREMIUM (*) offers additional sophisticated features like display of the balance amplitude value; the balance lift angle is user-selectable to insure high quality results.
The additional graphical waveform display of the tick noise grants the ability for deeper analysis of the entire escapement system of hard to discover damages like defects of pallet stones etc.
It offers extended features for the in-built watch database: the ability to store images of a particular watch and all tests which have been performed for a watch; and to submit a complete watch dossier with test result diagrams and watch images via e-mail. This bunch of highly sophisticated additional features will make TICKOPRINT® Premium being the first-choice tool for watch professionals.
TICKOPRINT ®. Precision counts.
(*) TICKOPRINT® Premium only
TICKOPRINT® and the TICKOPRINT® logo is a registered trademark of andiOS UG, Germany. All rights reserved.
*** WORKS ON KERNELS WITH BOEFFLA SOUND SUPPORT***
Welcome to Boeffla Sound Control - making audio tuning a breeze
With this app, the amazing Boeffla Sound interface becomes easy and fast to tune up, with a cool and easy-to-use UI.
What can you tune:
- DAC Direct
- DAC Oversampling
- FLL Tuning
- Speaker Tuning
- Stereo Expansion
- Mono Downmix
- Headphones Volume
- Speaker Volume
- Microphone Gains
- Hardware Equalizer (with Graphical Equalizer)
- Volume Buttons Mapping
- Privacy Mode
and many more...
Driver written by: AndiP
App written by: simone201
For more infos and news, please contact the developer of both apps and drivers. For bugs reporting, please report to the app developer directly.
Thanks for downloading, and enjoy!!
Don't forget to donate to both AndiP and simone201 ;)
Thanks in advance!
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
For both advanced and novice users - play with it for a little while and you're bound to learn something new. The HPLC Simulator also makes a great reference while you're working on a real system. Use it to estimate backpressure, dead time, and other experimental parameters.
Features controls for:
- Isocratic and gradient elution modes
- Organic modifier (acetonitrile or methanol)
- Injection volume
- Flow rate
- Particle size
- Column length and diameter
- Detector time constant
- Noise level
- Interparticle and intraparticle porosity
- Reduced van Deemter terms
- Sample composition (22 compounds to choose from)
- Non-mixing gradient delayvolume (in gradient mode)
- Mixing dwell volume (in gradient mode)
- Post-column tubing
Also features indicators for:
- Flow velocity (open tube, interstitial, chromatographic, and reduced)
- Total porosity
- Reduced plate height
- Number of theoretical plates
- Eluent viscosity
- Average analyte diffusion coefficient
- Void volume
- Void time
- Retention factor of each solute
- Retention time of each solute
- Peak width of each solute
- Solvent composition at the column inlet
- Retention factor as a function of time
- Position of a selected compound along the column
The free version of HPLC Simulator does not allow the addition, removal, or editing of compounds in the injection mixture.
Includes a 2D spirit level, a 2D clinometer and a roll & pitch clinometer
Accurately calibrated without the need of exactly vertical or horizontal surfaces
The calibration is saved when you close the app
Adjustable noise level/time constant
The clinometers have both analogue and digital displays
The resolution of the digital display is selectable. Choose either degrees or tenths of degrees
You can continuously adjust the resolution of the analogue display using pinch gestures
You can choose any orientation of your mobile device as zero for your display
After zeroing, small angle changes can be accurately measured
Select portrait or landscape orientation, backgrounds and colors according to need and taste.
Keywords: clinometer, inclinometer, spirit level, leveling, roll, pitch, high resolution, small angle
Currently the free application allows access to the following options 6, 7, 10, 14, 23 and 24.
1. 2D FOLD = Calculation of 2D attribute data, fold, offset, bin size and roll on distances.
2. 3D FOLD = Calculation of 3D attribute data, fold, offset, bin size, source and receiver densities.
3. ARRAY DATA = Design of field arrays based on reflection data considerations for both zero, up dip and down dip shooting scenarios.
4. ARRAY NOISE = Design of field arrays targeting noise cancellation based on noise data characteristics.
5. BIN SIZE = Design of subsurface bin size for temporal, lateral and noise based considerations.
6 DATASEIS = Calculations of recorded data size based on recording format characteristics.
7. DECIBELS = Conversion from dB to Amplitude and Amplitude to dB tool.
8. EVENTS = Calculation of event characteristics, frequency, velocity and wavelength from field records techniques.
9. MIGRATION = Design of migration aperture for structural, diffraction energy and Fresnel radius considerations.
10. NYQUIST = Conversion of sampling interval to nyquist and nyquist to sampling interval tool.
11. OCTAVES = Conversion of bandwidth to octaves tool.
12. RECORD = Design of recording length to ensure maximum offset data capture.
13. REFLECTION = Calculation of reflection coefficient based on two layer characteristics.
14. SWEEP = Redesign of linear sweep based on new frequency range and original sweep attributes to preserve power while optimising sweep efficiency.
15. VELOCITY = Calculation of interval velocity for two layer scenario.
16. VIBROSEIS = Calculation of vibroseis S/N sweep improvement and redesign of sweep based on change in number of vibrators available, power or sweep length modifications.
17. FIELD RECORD = Handy field stylised reference used to identify events and corresponding characteristic velocities which can be typically found on raw seismic records.
18. FORMATIONS = Quick reference of P wave, S wave and formation densities associated with most commonly occurring seismic reflectors and refractors.
19. GEOLOGICAL TIME = Quick guide reference of geological time periods.
20. OGP & IAGC = Quick links to land and marine safety standards and documentation. Hi potential incident listings, land safety manuals, OGP and IAGC reference publications.
21. SEG POLARITY – Quick guide reference and links to SEG polarity standards for recording systems, field receivers and vibrator hardwires and tests.
22. VIBRATION STANDARDS – Common vibration standards and effects used in determining minimum offset standards for dynamite and vibroseis operations. Quick links to DIN and ISO standards.
23. BID DESIGN – Online request for tendering & contract design services for land & transition seismic exploration surveys.
24. CONSULTANTS - Online request for seismic project managers, operations coordinators, operational QC’s and safety supervisors.
NEWS & INFORMATION
25. INDUSTRY NEWS = Quick links and RSS feeds for industry news on exploration, production, finance, USGS, SEG, EAGE and crew activity websites.
26. SEISMIC JOBS = RSS feed for seismic job listings for Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe and CIS, Middle East, North America and South America.
Currently the free application allows access to the following options 6, 7, 10, 14, 23 and 24.
Measure the volume of sounds using your ANDROID.
Easy to Use and Powerful.
Support the digital filter. You can see the filter curve.
There are no ad.
Does not require any unnecessary permissions.
1. Background measurements.
2. Show average, LAeq, min, max and peak dB
3. User define update rate
4. High and Low alarm
5. dB(A), Low, High, Band pass filter.
6. Shows the filter curve.
7. Keep screen
8. Logging and log viewer
9. Brightness measurements. (lux)
This application is not meant to be used in place of scientific instrumentation.
Depending on the device can also be caused by differences in measurement.
Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors. This is not app's fault.
Noise Sound Light level meter
dB Lux counter
This Pro version removes the upgrade prompt and supports my development time.