Powered by Google Translate.
* Use "Share" function to send text from other application, e.g. Twitter, to this app.
* More than 60 languages.
* Define languages you understand.
* Share your translation with other apps
Add your translation here: http://www.getlocalization.com/TranslateIntent/
Idea/Prototype are presented on ADL #adl2010b
Available Only on Translate App!
The Translate App sets itself apart from other translation apps with two features: 1) Human Powered Translations and 2) Live Translate:
1. Human Powered Translations -
With human powered translations, you can ask our global community of translators for the most accurate translations. Get translations from native speakers, people who would know that language best.
2) Live Translate -
The Translate App is the only app that enables you to translate and communicate to another person in a foreign language, in real time.
It’s also the only app with capability to let you start a conversation with another user who has a different (OS) operating system -- Android can connect to other mobile devices and other mobile devices can connect to Android. Users are not limited to their operating system.
How Live Translate works:
Let’s say an English-speaking person and a Spanish-speaking person want to communicate. One user sends a code to the other users’ device to start a Live Translate conversation.
After both users have joined the same Live Translate conversation, then either user can start speaking to each other.
• English speaking person speaks into their Translate app
• The Translate App records the English phrase then translates it instantly
• Within a few seconds it played back (in Spanish) on the Spanish person’s device.
• And vice versa
Standard Input Features
3) Translate by Typing in Text –
Type or copy & paste the text you want to translate into the app. Translate words, phrases and full sentences. Available for 64 languages.
4) Translate by Speech -
Simply speak into your device and instantly receive your translation through text and also hear an audio of pronunciation of the translation. Available for 30 languages.
5) Translate by Images, Photos / Optical Recognition –
Use your device to take photos of foreign text. The app’s optical recognition will analyze the text and instantly provide a text translation. Available for 27 languages.
The technology behind the app is a revolutionary approach to machine translation that combines the advantages of previously developed approaches in a new unique solution.
The new translation technology is incredibly flexible and can work with user-generated reports when improving translation quality. In other words, you can help us improve the system by suggesting your versions for translations.
English and Russian languages are currently supported with seven more languages coming soon.
- FREE, You don’t have to pay any cent .
- Text-to-speech functionality (to hear a native speaker’s pronunciation) .
- Quickly input whatever sentences/phrases/words you'd like to translate and get translated results instantly with high accuracy.
- Share your text to your social media.
You can share your translation result into your social media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Hangouts, messaging, email, Line, WeChat, Kakao Talk, and other social media applications installed on your mobile phone.
- This application is being able to translate from and to 80 world languages such as Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu, etc.
Hopefully this application can usefull for all of you, thank you :)
LanguaGear goal is to learn the most commonly used French words. The entire program is 3000 words.
- The words chosen at random;
- It is possible to set the size of classes (by default, 15 words);
- The classroom, the words "circling", by pressing button "Next";
- Repeating the words can be observed outcome ("ProgressBar" tape);
- By learning words grouped into 2 groups:
- "learn" words (press "do not know");
- "known" words (press "Next");
- "Learned" words can be repeated;
- "Known" words do not appear in the following lessons;
- Having learned all the words, grouping can be removed through "Menu".