- translates words, text, sentences, phrases
- choose many languages simultaneously
- translates all languages at once
- translate voice
- hear the translation
- 70 languages
- Copy the translation (clipboard)
- Very easy and intuitive
- Voice input & output
- Speech Recognition
- Text to speech
- Nice graphics
- Color themes
*** it needs an internet connection
*** some languages do not have speech
- Copy to clipboard: long click on the text
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic
Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
German, Greek, Gujarati
Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian
Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish
Kannada, Khmer, Korean
Lao, Latin, Latvian
Persian, Polish, Portuguese
Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish
Telugu, Thai, Turkish
Simple and easy.
- Runs multiple timers simultaneously
- Widget support!
- Calculate the duration from a date from the past.
- Shows the remaining time from a future event.
- Hundreds of timers
- 2000 years (up or down)
- Edit the timers anytime
- Chronometer shows years / months / days / hours / minutes / seconds
- Rename timer
- Add notes in timers
- Add / remove / reset ... timer
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Pause timers
- Pause countdown
- Nice graphics
- Select icons and colors
- Countdown with alarm.
- Countdown until event, vacation, holidays, party, anniversary, birthday, wedding, wake-up, baby, sport event, retirement, football game, world cup, exams, army service, Christmas.
- Timer : kitchen timer, cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer, parking timer, training timer, playtime, reading time, laundry timer, workout timer, meditation timer.
- No restrictions
1. A stopwatch: you can measure the depth of a cliff, a well or a hole by dropping an object and measuring its falling time.
Simply press the button as you drop the object.
On impact press the button again.
Done! Depth, time and even impact Speed are displayed.
It’s ideal for mountain climbers, scouts, cave explorers and other adventurers!
2. A calculator: by selecting the falling object and then pressing on Depth, Speed or Time to calculate the remaining values. You won’t find another app in the market that is able to calculate all three with air-resistance (or not).
To calculate fall ignoring air resistance simply select in the object list “No air resistance”.
Keep in mind that objects falling through the atmosphere have a terminal speed depending on their surface area and their weight. With no air everything falls with the same acceleration with no terminal speed.
It’s Ideal for student and teachers who want to verify their results of school exercises and experiments.
-Can calculate freefall with/without air-resistance.
-Internal super high precision, scientifically correct calculations.
-Its fast and very responsive.
-You can use volume button as trigger if you like.
-Press on Depth, Speed or Time to calculate other two values.
- Set units feet or meter.
- Its freeee, full and NO TRIAL version.
If you found a bug or want an improvement, Please give a good Score, so we have a good motivation to continue improving the app!
PS: Humans are not “falling” objects!
About the requested Permissions:
android.permission.INTERNET - We use both only for unobtrusive Ads from Admob.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK" – To prevent the screen from turning off during measurements.
LanguaGear goal is to learn the most commonly used French words. The entire program is 3000 words.
- The words chosen at random;
- It is possible to set the size of classes (by default, 15 words);
- The classroom, the words "circling", by pressing button "Next";
- Repeating the words can be observed outcome ("ProgressBar" tape);
- By learning words grouped into 2 groups:
- "learn" words (press "do not know");
- "known" words (press "Next");
- "Learned" words can be repeated;
- "Known" words do not appear in the following lessons;
- Having learned all the words, grouping can be removed through "Menu".