The most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads or enable automatic history markers.
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
Measure the charging and discharging current of your battery.
- Alerts on device
- Alerts on Android Wear
The app works on Android 4.0.3+ devices. Not every device is supported because there are devices which lacks an appropriate measurement chip (or the interface) and they can not be supported at all. Please read the list of not supported phones at the end of the description.
The app is not meant to be mA accurate. It is only good for evaluate which Charger/USB cable combo is working the best for you on the same device.
Please read also the FAQ: http://goo.gl/R8XgXX
Start the app and wait ca. 10 seconds ("measuring" is on the display). After this time, the charging or discharging current will be shown.
The current depends on many things:
- Charger (USB/AC/Wireless)
- USB cable
- Phone type
- Current tasks running
- Display brightness
- WiFi state
- GPS state
Please don't use the readings on this app as concrete science. However, the readings are good enough to relatively measure how various chargers and USB cables fair on the same device.
If the app shows 0mA all the time, please use the settings option "Old measurement method". You can force the app with it to use the old measurement interface, if the Lollipop device has at least one.
Unfortunately some Samsung devices don't give correct (measured) values (e.g.: S5), just the maximum possible charging current with the actual USB cable/charger configuration. This is a firmware problem.
Background info: The app measures the charging/discharging current of the battery. If your phone is not connected to a charger, you see the discharging current which is negative. If you connect a charger then the current what the charger gives will be used to supply your phone and the remaining power will be charged into the battery.
If your phone consumes 300 mA without a charger connected (-300mA on the display), then a 500 mA charger will charge your battery maximum with 200 mA current (200mA on display).
Technical info: The displayed current is an average value from 50 measurements minus the 10 upper values and the 10 lower values. The displayed current can be shaky or unstable or even zero which means, that the Android system provides unstable values. Every company uses different battery types and other hardware making it difficult to get accurate results about your charger.
LiPo batteries don't draw the maximum for the full time it takes to charge the phone. If your battery is charged almost full then the charging current will be much less as by lower battery levels.
- A graph explaining LiPo charge stages: http://batteryuniversity.com/_img/content/ion1.jpg
- Dave's (EEVBlog) LiPo Charging Tutorial: http://youtu.be/A6mKd5_-abk
Phones/ROMS compatible only with "Old measurement method" switched on and selected the right "Measurement interface":
➤ HTC One M7 / M8
➤ LG G3
Phones/ROMS reported to be not working with this app:
➤ Galaxy Grand Prime - fortuna3gdtv
➤ Galaxy Note2 - t03g, t03gchn, t03gchnduos, t03gcmcc, t03gctc, t03gcuduos
➤ Galaxy S3 - d2att, d2spr, d2vmu
➤ Galaxy Tab4 7.0 - degas3g
➤ HTC Desire 510 - htc_a11ul8x26
➤ HTC One S (ville), X (endeavoru), XL (evita)
➤ HTC Sensation 4G - pyramid
Please do not give wrong rating, if your phone is one of the above. Not the app is wrong, but your phone does not support this kind of measurement yet.
If the app doesn't work on your device with pre-Lollipop Android version, then please read the first and the second posts in this XDA developer forum thread: http://goo.gl/pZqJg8 . Please post your problem with screenshots in the XDA thread.
Please read also the FAQ: http://goo.gl/R8XgXX
With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below*
Please check the Pro version (in Google Play) which also has widget to let you quickly check the charging current, auto-refresh, current notifications, a dark theme, and no ads!
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
- Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Sprint devices.
- Verizon S3 devices.
- Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, ...).
Note: The internet permission is needed for the ads. Please check the Pro version (in Google Play) which has no ads and does not need that permission.
- Some Galaxy S6 Edge models.
- Some Galaxy S6 models.
- Most Galaxy S5 models.
- Most Galaxy Note 3 models.
- Most Galaxy S4 models.
- International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
- International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Professional, easy to use and supporting 27 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Other CM apps:
CM Browser :
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Any individual can use this to get the details of what is going with power supply factors of the phone.
What this app does :
-App lets you know about the current being driven to charge the battery from charger.
-Shows battery stats with various charging parameters.
Current_Now : Value of current from charger.
Current_Max : This is what important, device is charged on this value
Current_Avg : Average value usually same as max.
with stock charger-
galaxy s3: current max should be 1000mA
galaxy note 3: current max should be 1200mA
galaxy note 2 : current max should be 1600mA
Tags: galaxy charging current voltage battery slow charge adapter charger
The application automatically starts when you connect your device to a charger and through of several methods of estimation, determines charging time and displays it in a simple clock on screen.
Charging Time stores information about the different charges and then improve the estimate depending on the type of charger used and the charge curve of your device.
For this reason, the estimates will be more exact after making some full charges.
Additionally shown in some devices, the intensity of electric current battery charge
You can disable the automatic start from the configuration screen.
The app also estimates time left for charging or discharging modes, the time is estimated according to your power consumption; therefore, it will keep varying based on current power consumption.
The estimated time will not appear immediately, the app needs some time to monitor your power consumption to be able to estimate the time left.
And now with the latest version, you can enable your own power saving mode and optimize your power consumption with the optimization feature. both features are adjustable from settings
The app displays the following information:
- Battery level with number and battery icon.
- Battery status.
- Battery temperature in both “Celsius” and “Fahrenheit”.
- The estimated time left for charging or discharging modes.
- Battery technology.
- Battery health.
- Battery voltage.
- Charging electric current for wide range of mobile phones.
- Button takes you to system battery usage screen.
- Customizable Power Saving Mode
- Battery optimization feature, you can adjust optimization options from settings
- Available in: English, Español, Română, العربية, Português, Português(Brasil), Pусский, Polski.
The app has setting screen that allows you to set:
- Temperature unit.
- Widget transparent background.
- Show battery level in status bar.
- Power saving options
- Battery optimization options
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/batterytools
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
battery percentage on status bar.
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- Effective tool.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
How Fast Battery Charger works
When you connect your charger, Fast Charging will detect it and limit the power consumption of your phone/tablet. Then your battery doesn’t withdraw much power during the charging time and therefore it can charge very quickly. According to our tests, this will reduce your charging time by 20%-40% (depends on the device)
How to use Fast Battery Charger
- Launch the app and turn on the fast charge mode.
- It will automatically boost your charging speed when you connect the charger next time.
- Faster Charging Up to 15-30% faster than other apps.
Fast Charging Features
- Nice and User-friendly UI.
- Shows the battery capacity in the app.
- Automatically activates fast charging mode.
- Automatically turn off wifi, 3G.
- Automatically turn off blutooth
- Fast charging is free app.
Thanks for use Fast charging
The application can also be customized with additional themes. Themes will be distributed as additional Android applications on the Android market.
The Smart Battery Monitor has been rewarded by Android magazine with 4 out of 5 stars!
NOTICE: As far as I know Motorola devices only support battery level changes in 10% steps. This is not a bug in the Smart Battery Monitor app. It is a system limitation of the manufacturer.
- Language support (English, German)
- Status bar icon for battery level indication (can be disabled)
- Customizable icons
- Battery temperature if supported from the phone in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Elapsed time since last charge (if discharging)
- Elapsed time since phone has been plugged in (if charging)
- Rough time estimate until battery is fully charged/discharged
- Vibrator can be used to signal battery full and battery almost empty status
- Changelog is now accessible from the menu
Just plug the charger, and chech the current in mA
Is your One Plus One charging or discharging ?
Open the application and if it is above 850 mA, means your charger is working correctly.
Open the Raw Info and you can check your battery info, like battery type, voltage etc
Note: This software has only been tested on OnePlus One
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
A beautiful set of home screen widgets, full with the Red, White and Blue.
* Three different analog clocks
* Digital clock - big and small
* Lock screen widgets (Android 4.2+).
* Touch widget to launch default clock app.
Designed in the spirit of the national flag.
Celebrate 4th of July with your Android!
Please contact us if you experience any problems.
Note: This is a home screen widget. Add it to your home screen after installation.
Happy Independence Day!
NOTE: The electric current reading doesn't work on all devices. The reason is that the manufactures (mostly Motorola and Samsung) don't support this in the battery driver or in the hardware.
* Add widget to home screen after installation.
Now also includes:
- Notification - get real time alerts on high current values!
- Transparent style with customization options
- Android Backup Service - Automatically restores your settings on new installations (device reset, new device)
- Voltage & Battery level (%) display
- Log battery values
- Plot current graph
- Analyze log options
- Log file rotation
- Custom operation - set an arithmetic operation on the current value to adjust for different devices
- Lock screen widget (Android 4.2+).
- Customizations - size, color, more.
- Persistent notification icon with all information from the widget.
- DashClock Widget extension.
Touch the displayed value to switch views.
Select only one view to bring back configuration shortcut.
Open settings & graph via launcher icon.
* The lightning icon changes color when the phone is charging (white/green).
Please contact me if you experience any problems.
Available also in Donate version.
CurrentWidget is open source (GPL).
After you add the widget to your home screen, it will start monitoring the applications used. Shortcuts to the most frequently launched apps will be added to the widget automatically.
- SmartWidget displays shortcuts that aren't already on your home screen - get only new shortcuts!
- Exclude apps from the widget by selecting them in the main app and clicking the 'EXCLUDE' button
- Includes a resizable widget for Android Honeycomb and above
- Sort shortcuts by most used apps or most used + recently used (combined metric)
- Share your top apps with your friends! (option in apps settings)
- Free version is limited to 4 shortcut icons on widget.
Premium features (in-app purchase):
- Extra widget sizes (4x4, 2x4) (Gingerbread and below)
- Set any maximum number of icons on resizable widget (Honeycomb and above).
If the "existing shortcuts" option is grayed out in the settings, then your launcher isn't supported. Contact me and I will try to support it.