Used to be great, especially for reading pdfs. However, sadly it no longer recognises that I upgraded to premium, the "add" function is erratic, it has started to crash at startup and the UI has become needlessly complicated, and keeps getting worse. Uninstalling.
Used to be great when it was mantano but now I can't save a bookmark, it constantly deletes the way I've organized my library, can't find books in the same spot it finds others and force closes all the time. Its too clutered and not as simple and convenient as it once was.
This IS once again my favorite reading App x 1000. Text flow/ word wrap, resizing on PDFs is Fixed!! * ( Using Volume control ) This -was- IS the killer must have feature. Without this feature, other e-readers are junk on mobile. Sorry Google Play Books, Scribd, Amazon, Nook( FBR, Moon Reader , Aldiko, and the 50 other apps I downloaded for nothing. You suck at mobile and PDF. Be ashamed ) Montano Reader is Now Bookari! Big screens, small screens, scanned documents, all read like ebooks! If you love to read, you need Bookari. ( Edit: at least with external Volume Button control! Internal soft controls are hit and miss. Swipe: up/ down , slider, and A+ /A- aren't working on Nexus 6 )
This awful app have deleted my notes in older ebooks previously readed.
Is there option to sort by series? The older version (Mantano Reader) has it and I can see that Bookari recognises series in Detail.
HELP! After syncing all of my notes and highlights are gone. Any remedy? No app available for Mac desktop, anyway, so that was dumb.
- Created "Night (forced)" theme. Select it if the CSS night mode doesn't work well in a specific book
- Margins and fonts size in reflow mode
- Login process to the Cloud
- Home layout/UI when only a few books are displayed
- Replaced "My feeds" title by "My stores" in the "Stores" section
- EULA screen
- Detail view in bookshelf: time before expiration displayed for loans
- Night mode: page border now visible for EPUB2 (Premium edition)
- Cover size for details view
E-book reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization
Ebook reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization.