At ManyMee we believe “every Heartbeat is important, and so is every Heartpour!”
• ManyMee is Anonymous!
• ManyMee makes you feel more “accepted” when people click “I am with you”
• ManyMee allows you to voice your opinion without being judged.
• At ManyMee you find people who second your opinion by clicking “I’m with you”.
• At ManyMee, you are never alone. ManyMee helps you find people "in the same boat" as yours.
• ManyMee, with its revolutionary icons, allows you to respond empathetically.
• ManyMee helps you show that you are sensitive and “you care”.
• ManyMee is in a way “Spiritual” and helps alleviate human suffering by making people realize that they are not alone but there are millions out there who are in the same boat as theirs, thus helping them accept suffering as the truth and eventually do away with it
We have called every post as a “Heartpour” as the words you write will be pouring from your heart. Every Heartpour acts as a 'community' with all the people who have said they are in the same boat as yours.
ManyMee has introduced two revolutionary icons (1) I am with you and (2) We are in the same boat
“I am with you” a small phrase, but when you receive the response "I am with you" on your Heartpour, it becomes the most encouraging and rewarding thing. Just imagine how strengthening it would be when your stories, your very own moments of life that you share here at ManyMee, bring you the response – “I am with you” - from people who are strangers. You would not only be strengthened but also feel more "accepted".
“We are in the same boat” is a very common idiom. Here at ManyMee we have made it simple for you to find people who are in the same life situations as yours. There are many situations we do not share in existing social media as we do not want people in our circles to know what we are going through. Also everyone else apparently seems much happy which takes our strength away and deters us further from sharing. When one is going through a rough patch while others seem, as depicted in existing social media, very happy, it become very difficult to share that one is going through a rough patch as one does not want to be "separate" from the lot or the odd one out. One is thus deterred from sharing. At ManyMee you are anonymous thus there shall be no fear of judgment. The number of responses in "We are in the same boat" will make him or her realize that he or she is not alone. Thus he or she will not feel "separate" or the odd one out".
We have included more than a hundred “Moments” to choose from. Some of the Moments are:
• Can’t share it elsewhere
• Moment of Happiness
• Fears and Apprehensions
• Status Anxiety
• I need Change
• I am in love
• In the news
• Twin flames and Soul mates
• Negative Thoughts
• Trying something new? Find how many with you.
• Undying Memories
• Loss and suffering
• Et tu Brute?
• What’s Hot?
If you think a moment is missing or you would like to add please write to us. We're listening.
• You are anonymous. We do not ask for your name, age, gender, phone number, location or any other personal information.
• You are your real self. You are not compelled to create “likable” situations.
• You are connected to none in particular but with everyone who has an account.
• You can upload a photograph.
• You can share your stories straight or find a moment that suits your Heartpour.
• You follow a Heartpour automatically by just clicking any of the three icons or by making a comment.
• You do not follow people or connect with friends
• You can sort Heartpours by “Moments” of your choice.
• You will receive Notifications displayed by a Bell icon on the top right panel.
We look forward to receive your help and support for further improvement in app.