Put your Bash programming skills to test with this simple quiz app. It aims to be interesting, fun and educational. Beware: the questions are pretty hard. They are designed for professional Bash programmers, not for casual computer enthusiasts. Also, the questions focus on pure Bash, and not at all on UNIX commands in general (I'm working on a separate app for that).
The current collection of questions is not as complete as intended. Current categories: arrays, conditionals, exit-status, expansion, keyboard-shortcuts, loops, variables. I plan to add more categories over the coming weeks. You can give me feedback about the current and upcoming content using this form: https://goo.gl/forms/4l1PjiDRQHoevIHg2
* Questions are spread out over multiple categories and difficulty levels:
* Hobbyist level (easy): 21 questions (42 in the full version)
* Professional level (medium): 21 questions (42 in the full version)
* Expert level (hard): 0 questions (21 in the full version)
* You can configure the number of questions per game
* You can exclude question categories you don't like
Please report problems or feature requests by email or using this page: https://github.com/janosgyerik/manyquiz/issues
Project homepage: https://github.com/janosgyerik/manyquiz
Your privacy is extremely important: notice that the app doesn't require any permissions at all. NO internet, NO access to your contacts, NOTHING. As such, we have no way of tracking your habits, and we take pride in that.
The full version has many more questions, for a small price.
Please buy it to support my work. Thank you!
Happy practicing :-)