* Deep Zoom
* Extreme High Resolution
* No Roaming Cost
* Updated Stations and Lines (Regards to LTA Singapore)
* Landscape Mode
* Move to SD Card
* Free of Charge
This application is not official application of SMRT (Singapore Mass Rapid Transit), LTA (Land Transport Authority) and other authorities.
Currently only Map will be available. We will add more features soon.
New version will be released as soon as we get updated data.
Thanks for all comments, feedback and direct messages.
Credit to Zaw Thurein Tun
1. Fully up-to-date for 2014
Accurate metro map, includes every station on every line. Free updates for future station openings and timetable changes.
2. Designed for Android
Supports all devices running Android 2.3 or higher. Designed to use the latest Android technologies like the Action Bar, HDPI screens and global search.
3. Google Maps for every station
Need to get your bearings at a station? Integrated Google Maps show you metro exits and nearby streets for every station.
A really easy route-planner. Get route, time and price information for any journey with just three taps.
5. "Find my nearest station"
Using your GPS, see a list of the closest metro stations to your current location.
6. Works offline
Everything works without an Internet connection. Search stations and plan routes on the go.
We'd love to hear your comments and suggestions on ways to improve the app. Please contact us via email@example.com, as we can't respond to comments left in the reviews.
Image below situations:
* What is fastest route to get from Ang Mo Kio to Boon Lay?
* Hougang to City hall?
* Paya Lebar to Buona Vista?
Singapore MRT Best Route is designed to allows user to get the best route within seconds. You could grap out your phone and just click any 2 stations, and the best route will be shown right away.
* View lastet MRT map on mobile, supports both portrait and landscape rotation
* Display the best route between selected 2 stations
* Automatically caculate estimated travel time
* All functions requrie no internet connection.
This app is updated to the lastest MRT system!
Select your two stations and we will do the rest!
Full up to date map included (NEW Marina South Pier included!).
● KEY FEATURES ●
● All SMRT and SBS Transit Lines included
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Station filter to allow you to quickly select the station you want.
● Accurate metro tube map, includes every station on every line. Free updates for future station openings and timetable changes.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views.
With SMRTConnect, you can access real-time information on SMRT train and bus arrivals or connect to taxi booking options.
- Multi-modal journey planning with estimated total travel time
- Journey planner with alert functions, so that users can plan journeys ahead of time
- Save your favourite places and routes for easy planning and access to directions
- Real-time train and bus information on SMRT trains and buses
- Detailed station information, including panaromic views of station exits for better way finding
- Links to taxi booking services and online retail offers
- Feedback feature to share suggestions and compliments on SMRT’s services
*Please note that while SMRT endeavors to deliver all travel information in an updated and timely manner, weather and traffic conditions as well as walking pace during transit may affect final travel duration and arrival estimates. Please plan and provision additional travel time accordingly
** Bus arrival timings are progressively being made available for all bus services. Users may occasionally come across “n/a” for next bus arrival timings for services expecting these upgrades
- Provide Singapore MRT’s information like path search, station information and Google Map
- Provide HD feature which supports completely compatible to high definition route map.
- Provide latest and detailed information for every station by full touch based feature.
- Provide a search feature including detailed path information.
- Supporting language : English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay.
- If you have any question or finding bug, please notify to me by E-mail
- The translation project participation is always welcome.
- The donation is welcome as well!
The translation participants
Thanks for participating translation!
Indonesian : Stefanus Kenneth
A.Unique algorithm for estimating travel time
B.Journey planning based on both minimum time and minimum interchanges
C.Accurate 1st/last train time on journey basis
-HD route map
-Journey planer for all stations, est. traveling time incl. (A&B)
-1st/last train time (C)
-Multilingual UI & multiple station selection methods
-Offline data for all routes.
-Offline station info
For more details, please access http://www.rGuide.info/
**Please connect to the Internet to activate the app for the first time use.
Press the station and select as start or end station, this app will calculate and select the shortest route for you. Besides that, this app also provided the latest Singapore MRT map and alert service for train disruptions.
This app gives you:
- best route between 2 stations
- time estimates
- number of stations and transfers
- updated Singapore MRT Map
- and no 3G/Wifi required
- locate nearby MRT station
- train fares
- travel distance
- search station feature
- alert notification
- lets you report train crowdedness in Singapore
- english, chinese and tamil singapore mrt station name
- free WiFi access icon, commuters can enjoy free Wireless@SG service at the stations' platform level. eg. EWL - Buona Vista
If there are any problems, write me an email. I'd love to hear your feedback.
Check MRT line, Weather forecast and Map of Singapore
Latest offline Singapore MRT & LRT map. No data needed.
Google map of Singapore and weather included (internet connection needed)
Great for everyday reference or Tourist use.
This application is not official application of SMRT (Singapore Mass Rapid Transit) or LTA (Land Transport Authority)
What a no-brainer, and it's FREE! It is helpful for your travel to use the offline map.
This app will provide you easy journey planning with zoomable interactive maps of MRT and LRT in Singapore.
# How to plan a journey
It’s simple. If you know which stations you are going to use, tap the stations to set your origin and destination in the zoomable interactive maps. Additionally, GPS can suggest the station that is currently nearest to you (Internet connection required).
****** Features ******
# Offline map and route search result
Offline map is available to use all the time. You can find which train, subway, metro, bus, flight and ferry let you take to where you go. Route search result is automatically saved your phone, it is also available offline.
# Support multiple language (English/Spanish/French/Germany/Italian/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Thai/Malay/Japanese) Name of stations and train will be English.
# Set your home station for easier journey planning.
# Search the nearest station.
# Send route results to you, friends and colleagues via SMS or e-mail
We are always happy to respond to your feedback. Should you have any problems, please let us know through our app by pressing the “Feedback” tab.
****** Important ******
About the Timetable: The actual departure / arrival times might differ from the displayed result, as they are not the based on the official timetable.
Proudly gawang Pinoy para sa kapwa Pinoy!
View Live Video Streaming from different MRT Station's CCTV Cameras in Real-Time (Philippines). Know when a station is crowded, see how long the queues are in the Ticketing and Platform areas for both North-Bound and South-Bound stations. Share camera feed images to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. (3rd-party Social applications must be installed separately).
Please don't flame because your device was not able to display the video streams. In most cases these are the problems why you can not view the live feeds:
1) Official MRT CCTV Live Feed is offline
2) You do not have an active/good internet connection
3) Your date and time settings are incorrect
If you do feel the need to leave a negative feedback, please send me an e-mail first and/or leave a reason I'm sure we can fix your issue.
Note: Internet connection required. ***Ensure that correct date and time is set*** (or configured to automatic update)
This application is free and is ad-supported. All CCTV feeds are provided and owned by DOTC MRT website and delivered as-is and not modified in any way.
Please help the developer by rating with 5-stars
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used by ads to check for network connectivity.
ACCESS_FINE/COURSE_LOCATION - Used in servings ads based on location.
INTERNET - Used by ads to check for internet availability to download live video streams
READ_PHONE_STATE - Used by ads to check for mobile network. The app does not store or send your personal details.
1. App has offline Singapore MRT network map. To view map, place two fingers on the screen and squeeze them together to make the map smaller, or pull them apart to make it bigger.
2. Select station name from drop down to view station’s exit information and train service details.
3. Provides train schedule details of each station.
4. Find nearby places and get driving, transit, biking, or walking directions in a list or on the map to the station using Google Maps.
5. View street-level imagery of stations using Street View feature.
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful to both locals and foreigners
Part of the series of local Singapore Apps(SGNumbers, SGTrains, SGPools, SGPools Sports) developed by me.
keywords: singapore, sg, train, mrt, rail, smrt, sbs, north south line, east west line, changi airport extension, north east line, circle line
Use gothere.sg to find your way around Singapore.
- View Singapore MRT Map
- find directions for drivers
- get buses and MRT directions and guide
- calculate taxi cost
- traffic information
- travel direction on public transport
I created this "wrapper" to gothere.sg's beautifully designed mobile web interface over the weekend to help fellow android users. Combining the ease of having an android app Icon on your homescreen and still get the "almost native" look and feel of gothere.sg on your Android.
*Please re-add widget after update*
- Lots of customisation (Fonts/Colors/Size)
- 12 or 24 hour mode
- Able to set Semi-transparent background
- Display or hide date, time, battery, location
-> Tap on time to load alarm
-> Tap on location to refresh user location
- Supports Android 2.2 onwards
- Support Android phone & tablets
How to add our widget?
1. On your android home screen, tap and hold any blank area
2. Select Widget
(Pop-up box with a list of widgets will appear)
3. Select SC Clock Widget
(Ta-dah, Done! Enjoy!)
Comments & Feedbacks
: Feel free to leave a feedback at email@example.com before rating. We are committed to solve any issue and give the best for our users.