1. Fully up-to-date for 2014
Accurate metro map, includes every station on every line. Free updates for future station openings and timetable changes.
2. Designed for Android
Supports all devices running Android 2.3 or higher. Designed to use the latest Android technologies like the Action Bar, HDPI screens and global search.
3. Google Maps for every station
Need to get your bearings at a station? Integrated Google Maps show you metro exits and nearby streets for every station.
A really easy route-planner. Get route, time and price information for any journey with just three taps.
5. "Find my nearest station"
Using your GPS, see a list of the closest metro stations to your current location.
6. Works offline
Everything works without an Internet connection. Search stations and plan routes on the go.
We'd love to hear your comments and suggestions on ways to improve the app. Please contact us via email@example.com, as we can't respond to comments left in the reviews.
Image below situations:
* What is fastest route to get from Ang Mo Kio to Boon Lay?
* Hougang to City hall?
* Paya Lebar to Buona Vista?
Singapore MRT Best Route is designed to allows user to get the best route within seconds. You could grap out your phone and just click any 2 stations, and the best route will be shown right away.
* View lastet MRT map on mobile, supports both portrait and landscape rotation
* Display the best route between selected 2 stations
* Automatically caculate estimated travel time
* All functions requrie no internet connection.
This app is updated to the lastest MRT system!
* Deep Zoom
* Extreme High Resolution
* No Roaming Cost
* Updated Stations and Lines (Regards to LTA Singapore)
* Landscape Mode
* Move to SD Card
* Free of Charge
This application is not official application of SMRT (Singapore Mass Rapid Transit), LTA (Land Transport Authority) and other authorities.
Currently only Map will be available. We will add more features soon.
New version will be released as soon as we get updated data.
Thanks for all comments, feedback and direct messages.
Credit to Zaw Thurein Tun
Select your two stations and we will do the rest!
Full up to date map included (NEW Downtown line)
● KEY FEATURES ●
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Station filter to allow you to quickly select the station you want.
● Accurate metro tube map, includes every station on every line. Free updates for future station openings and timetable changes.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views.
A.Unique algorithm for estimating travel time
B.Journey planning based on both minimum time and minimum interchanges
C.Accurate 1st/last train time on journey basis
-HD route map
-Journey planer for all stations, est. traveling time incl. (A&B)
-1st/last train time (C)
-Multilingual UI & multiple station selection methods
-Offline data for all routes.
-Offline station info
For more details, please access http://www.rGuide.info/
**Please connect to the Internet to activate the app for the first time use.
1. App has offline Singapore MRT network map. To view map, place two fingers on the screen and squeeze them together to make the map smaller, or pull them apart to make it bigger.
2. Select station name from drop down to view station’s exit information and train service details.
3. Provides train schedule details of each station.
4. Find nearby places and get driving, transit, biking, or walking directions in a list or on the map to the station using Google Maps.
5. View street-level imagery of stations using Street View feature.
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly gawang Pinoy para sa kapwa Pinoy!
View Live Video Streaming from different MRT Station's CCTV Cameras in Real-Time (Philippines). Know when a station is crowded, see how long the queues are in the Ticketing and Platform areas for both North-Bound and South-Bound stations. Share camera feed images to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. (3rd-party Social applications must be installed separately).
Please don't flame because your device was not able to display the video streams. In most cases these are the problems why you can not view the live feeds:
1) Official MRT CCTV Live Feed is offline
2) You do not have an active/good internet connection
3) Your date and time settings are incorrect
If you do feel the need to leave a negative feedback, please send me an e-mail first and/or leave a reason I'm sure we can fix your issue.
Note: Internet connection required. ***Ensure that correct date and time is set*** (or configured to automatic update)
This application is free and is ad-supported. All CCTV feeds are provided and owned by DOTC MRT website and delivered as-is and not modified in any way.
Please help the developer by rating with 5-stars
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used by ads to check for network connectivity.
ACCESS_FINE/COURSE_LOCATION - Used in servings ads based on location.
INTERNET - Used by ads to check for internet availability to download live video streams
READ_PHONE_STATE - Used by ads to check for mobile network. The app does not store or send your personal details.
SG MRT Aide is a simple-to-use app for route information, travel time and first/ last train info for Singapore MRT lines. In addition, you can also find the nearby stations in the integrated map using GPS .
Search - Gives you different routes with travel time between any two stations.
First/Last train Info - Gives you the First and Last train information for any station.
View All MRT - Gives you the list of all MRT stations with travel time in any selected line.
Nearby - Gives you the current location with nearby MRT stations in the integrated map without having to exit the app.
This app is Ad-Free.
- You are about to rent or buy a new house, you'll definitely want to know how convenient it is to get to the nearest MRT station
- You visit an unfamiliar part of Singapore e.g. for a Christmas party :) Is there a nearby MRT station that you can walk to or should you just take a bus or taxi?
- You've just moved to Singapore for work for study
- You are a traveller
How about an app that gives you the answer right away without any clicking or navigating.
Yeah, just open "Singapore MRT Go Where?" and "Voilà!", everything you need with with ZERO clicks!
This app gives you:
- Name of the nearest MRT station
- Walking distance
- Walking time
- Suggested walking direction
This apps requires
- Internet access
- Location services enabled
- GPS is optional but recommended for better accuracy
Do let me know if you enjoy the app or have any feedback ;)
★★★The first app of its kind to design with the blind and visually handicapped people in mind.
Now checked bus timing will be read out to the user when phone is in talk back mode.★★★
★★★Set notification for bus arrival at preceding bus stop by pressing exclamation mark icon and you can continue to use other apps like Facebook, browser and email, the system will keep updating you with arrival time of selected bus until it arrives at preceding bus stop.★★★
✔ check bus arrival times for SBS and SMRT buses.
✔ check MRT arrival times for SMRT trains.
✔ Google's real time traffic status can be seen on the maps.
✔ bus timing read out for blind and visually handicapped people in talk back mode.
✔ nearby stops and stops along a road can be seen on the Map
✔ current location can be seen on a bus route by clicking map icon in FAV. page.
✔ easy to use add/delete favourite icons
✔ useful bus arrival time notification minutely until it arrives at preceding stop [beta]
✔ show nearby bus stops
✔ search buses and roads
✔ swipe to access different tabs
✔ neat user interface
Google's real time traffic status can be seen on the maps.
Green: more than 80 kilometers per hour
Yellow: 40 - 80 kilometers per hour
Red: less than 40 kilometers per hour
Red/Black: very slow
Gray: no data currently available
If you think the application useful, please leave a good rating and some comments.
Thank you for using Easy SG Transport and have a pleasant journey.
If you encounter any crashes, please click the report button to be able to improve the app.
For feedback for improvement and bug report,
Please like the Facebook Page @
- Nearby tab not refreshed. Some Android 4.X.X OS version has some problems with map and location issue. Other similar apps like mine are also having the problem only Google Map app is working fine. You can temporarily fix it by restarting the device.
Includes support for Bahasa Indonesia.
Useful to both locals and foreigners
Part of the series of local Singapore Apps(SGNumbers, SGTrains, SGPools, SGPools Sports) developed by me.
keywords: singapore, sg, train, mrt, rail, smrt, sbs, north south line, east west line, changi airport extension, north east line, circle line
This application works even without any data or network connection and is Ad-Free.
- View card balance
- View card expiry date
- View recent transaction history
- View map of journey taken in MRT / LRT (requires internet connection)
1. Not applicable for Single Trip Paper Ticket.
2. Current version of the application may not work on some handsets but we are working progressively to extend to most smart phones.
We welcome your feedback and hope to give you updates regularly.
To find how to use please visit: http://youtu.be/NQf-ebsmqgc
More from developer
*Please re-add widget after update*
- Lots of customisation (Fonts/Colors/Size)
- 12 or 24 hour mode
- Able to set Semi-transparent background
- Display or hide date, time, battery, location
-> Tap on time to load alarm
-> Tap on location to refresh user location
- Supports Android 2.2 onwards
- Support Android phone & tablets
How to add our widget?
1. On your android home screen, tap and hold any blank area
2. Select Widget
(Pop-up box with a list of widgets will appear)
3. Select SC Clock Widget
(Ta-dah, Done! Enjoy!)
Comments & Feedbacks
: Feel free to leave a feedback at email@example.com before rating. We are committed to solve any issue and give the best for our users.