Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4G / LTE / 3G / GPRS traffic.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
The good old widgets are still available if you rather want to use them. They're named "OLD Data counter" in your list of widgets.
If you want to become a beta tester of Data counter widget and stay ahead of the rest, please check out https://plus.google.com/communities/115029169945937176952 :)
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy Note 3's latest firmware version that leads the device to not count Wi-Fi traffic.
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.122 Lang fix, huawei fix
1.0.108 Bug fix
1.0.106 Locale bug fix
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
- Plan traffic for mobile Internet
- Alarm notification
- Flexible (about 30 settings to configure what increase counting result)
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if WIFI is enable/disable
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if GSM is enable/disable
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save exported transfer to SD card
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to read id_device (id_device is require to generate unique activation code for extended functionality for user who donate app)
android.permission.VIBRATE - to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded (optional in settings)
android.permission.INTERNET - to improve counting
KEYWORDS&TAGS: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count Traffic Statistics flow net Traffic Monitor Data counter traffic stats traffic control Network Usage Mobile Counter Network Monitor Network Traffic Info licznik danych pakietowych, licznik transferu danych, 4G, 3G, Edge, GPRS, E-Plus, Vodafone, Telekom, Hostspots, Internetverkehr, überwachen, wifi, Monitor, Internet, traffic
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
7 Signal Check for basic diagnostics
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
Includes a portscanner for security audit scans and a MAC vendor database to identify NIC manufacturers
Can detect firewalled and stealthed computers, quite useful if you are looking for a windows/firewall box that you can't see on your network!
Useful if you want to find FTP servers, SSH servers, SMB servers etc on your network and would help you to diagnose faults.
You can save the scan results as a CSV file which can be imported into Excel/Google Spreadsheet/LibreOffice
Built for speed and reliability. Throw anything at it and it should cope (even on a 3G network :-)) If you want a specific feature, let me know!
It supports GSM/UMTS and LTE mobile networks.
Main function is the possibility of the data saving.
The saved databese can be exported to a .CSV extension file to your internal storage, what you can edit already on your computer for free.
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs use it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
- *NEW* Redesigned for the latest Android (4.4) experience
- *NEW* Backup and restore via Google Drive
- *NEW* Balance trend graph
- *NEW* Dark and light themes for Android 4.x
- Multiple budgets
- Initial balance setup per budget
- Expense / income tracking
- Fully customizable categories
- Recurring or single transactions
- Transaction editor
- Customizable data filtering
- Budget reporting
- Simple UI
- Export to CSV
Additional Premium Content (in-app purchase):
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
- Ability to password protect the application
- Option to choose a currency for budget
- Widgets for adding and monitoring of incomes and expenses
And much more is planned for future releases!
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail.
Pocket Budget requires Android 2.3 and higher, but Android 4.x is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.4 device.
[Nov 4, 2013] We've just released update to our new application - Easy Notifier, which does include support for the latest Gmail application and also handles incoming SMS/MMS text messages notifications. K-9 support is not there yet, but we're working on it...
* On-screen preview of new email
* Shows number of unread email conversations
* Multiple email accounts (Gmail / K-9 Mail)
* E-mail Privacy
* Sound, vibration and LED
* Quiet hours feature
- Android 4.x support
- Notifications about incoming / unread messages (SMS, MMS, e-mail/Gmail)
- Gmail support with full-length message preview allows fast respond without the need to leave your current activity
- Saves your time with full Gmail two-way synchronization
- Multi account support (including possibility to have different notification for each account)
- Shows number of unread messages in notification bar (only on Android 2.x)
- Adjustable level of privacy
- Customizable sound, vibration and LED notifications
- Option to vibrate only in a vibration profile
- Customizable notification icon
- Customizable on-screen preview of new messages (popup)
- Quick reply, delete, mark as read for all incoming messages
- Reminder (sound, vibration, display)
- Quiet hours feature
Additional Premium Content (in-app) purchase:
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
And much more is planned for future releases!
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail.
Easy Notifier requires Android 2.3 and higher, but Android 4.x is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.2 device.