WHAT IS MAPGAGE?
MapGage is a fully customizable platform to create and host GeoSpatial forms and maps. Design your own forms using our online form builder to replace your current paper-based forms and deploy them to your mobile field teams. Your field teams can then collect case records incl. information such as GPS Position, Text, Selection Lists, Photos, Videos, Signatures, Barcodes, and more. No more pen and paper needed. Everything will be recorded as is and synchronized with the server and all other linked mobile devices.
You can combine and superimpose your collected field data with any type of raster or vector map such as:
- drone maps
- satellite maps
- building plans (e.g. Autocad exports)
- technical drawings
- or any kind of raster map or drawing
WHO USES MAPGAGE?
Our clients include Inspection / Construction Companies, Golf Clubs, Farms, Building Managers, Asset Management Companies. Any type of businesses that manages people or assets across large areas can benefit from MapGage FieldApp. MapGage FieldApp can record any data from the field with full offline data collection support and offline maps. MapGage can be used as a standalone geospatial collection platform or can be integrated with all major existing GIS and planning tools such as MapBox, CartoDB and Autocad, .
WHAT MAKES MAPGAGE SPECIAL?
MapGage was designed from the start to integrate perfectly with drone acquired maps. Rather than just analysing drone maps you can now select areas and send your teams to "ground truth" and report back their findings in a structured manner superimposing their collected field data on top of the drone maps. This ensure that your drone data is used to its maximum potential, closing the loop between aerial and field work.
You can upload your drone images directly to MapGage to create Orthomosaic and NDVI maps so there is no need to work with a separate Photogrammetry tool.
Besides drone maps you can also use any kind of geo-referenced building or technical drawing. This ensure that any inspection report is linked exactly to the location where issues were found.
GEOSPATIAL FORMS ARE FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE:
- You can create your own geospatial survey forms and push them to your devices.
- Save time by replacing tedious paper-based forms.
- We can import your own data if needed.
- Scan barcodes to easily identify assets.
- Auto-Geolocate your data using on-board GPS, or choose to manually fine tune the exact location since GPS is can be off by a few metres.
CAN BE USED ON-& OFFLINE
- Sync existing geospatial data to your mobile device and push new field records to the cloud in real-time
- If no connection is available just go offline while collecting and sync your data and media files later.
- Generate PDF reports on collected field data.
SHARE DATA, COLLABORATE, ASSIGN WORK ORDERS:
- Use our customizable web portal to add and remove field staff, change access rights, and visualize field data on any type of map to get an up-to-date snapshot of your activities.
- Fully customizable roles and permissions available.
- Assign work orders to your field teams, groups or specific users. Send them to specific locations with specific tasks or forms to use.
FIELAPP DATA TYPES:
- multiple Status dimension
- assign records to specific Map Layers
- assign records to Groups or Individuals
- Labels (to group data fields into sections)
- Single & multi-choice lists
- Barcode scanning
- Date & Time
- Digital Signatures
- additional features available upon request