Out exploring on your snowmobile? Take your own mobile trail assistant for the ride!
The Snowmobile Association of Massachusetts (SAM) brings an enhanced version of its web application to your pockets, making for a better riding experience than ever. Working both with and WITHOUT mobile data coverage, you will be able to enjoy the app’s functionalities no matter where you are on the trails.
This app gives you access to the following *OFFLINE* features, anywhere, anytime, even in areas without cell coverage :
- See your location on the map through your phone’s GPS signal
- View nearby restaurants, gas stations, hotels, parking and other services
- Access the trails conditions as per the last data connection available
- See the distance between you and a specific point (as the crow flies)
- Quickly save and load itineraries
Getting back to a zone with mobile coverage? Enjoy these additional *ONLINE* features :
- Keep an eye on updated trail statuses for the best riding experience
- Easily meet with friends by sharing your location with each other (no one else can see your location)
- Plan out an itinerary and share it with your group
Welcome to the Ride Sledmass Trails 2018-2019 mobile experience and enjoy the ride!
- Continued use of the GPS and location sharing running in the background can significantly increase battery consumption. It is recommended to toggle it off when not needed to improve autonomy.
- **This purchase allows you to access up-to-date Massachusetts trail information for the end of the 2018-2019 winter season *and* the full 2019-2020 season. A new purchase will be required for the 2020-2021 season and following years.**