The app helps you in these ways. You can:
- Create your business plan privately or with friends and business partners.
- Walk through tutorials for every section of a typical business plan.
- Get a step by step timeline that takes you from planning to starting your business.
- Download your business plan to email for free.
- Get business planning help for your startup from our community.
- Get organized and motivated by maintaining a to-do list.
- Coming soon: network with entrepreneurs in your area, more guides and small business help and tutorials.
- YouTube videos and podcasts on topics of startups, and creating a small business,
In addition to the business planning and motivation tools, you can ask questions to our entrepreneur community about any part of your business plan or any part of starting a business, all right inside this mobile app.
The app helps you in 3 distinct ways:
1) By teaching you how to think about each section of a business plan, and empower you to not only create a great business plan, but also start your small business or startup the best way possible.
2) Software tools to help you create a small business plan, stay on track and motivated, and plan your business with friends and co-founders
3) Ask questions about your business plan to our entrepreneur community and get help from your fellow small business owners. And if you want expert help, please get our premium app where we offer professional help with your business plan.
We wish you good luck, much success and enjoyment from your business.
American Dreams: Business Start-up connects you with the information (videos, articles and podcast) you need to address many issues like :Entrepreneurship Objectives, Entrepreneurship Development Stages, Sources for Financing, Intellectual Property, Investor Community, managerial, financial and the technical roles of your company, forms of Business Organizations, motivation , Entrepreneurship Barriers, Market Demand, tough accounting, business leadership, and many other business planning questions. American Dreams mobile app brings you all this information wherever and whenever you need it by providing material from other fellow entrepreneurs and experts, on-the-go.
Our content is updated frequently, not monthly, like Entrepreneur Daily and Entrepreneur Magazine.
American Dreams offers a GPS location tool to help locate local Entrepreneurs/Business leaders.
Whether you are planning to start a small business, searching for ideas to do a start-up pitch, or looking for guidelines and good-practices, American Dreams: Business Start up has it all:
- Podcast (audio)
- Top Ideas
- Share feature
- Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn
- GPS feature to find other entrepreneurs in your local area.
- inspiring entrepreneurial stories
Find more info on Entrepreneurship Types
Entrepreneur Pros and Cons
Entrepreneur Development Stages
Entrepreneur Intellectual Property
This app includes all episodes of the American Dreams radio show along with special content that will help your business or start up become a success.
Watch videos with expert guests as they discuss how to make businesses thrive during challenging economic times and overcome adversities.
App Features include:
- A clean, easy to use interface
- A powerful search engine to find content you want in the app
- Search and communicate ideas with other business leaders in your area
- View ideas from other entrepreneurs
- Share your projects and ideas with others.
- Share your favorite with social sites (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, email, etc.) or directly to family & friends.
Keywords: videos, CPA videos, tax videos, podcast, audio, american, interviews, mp3, start-up, startup, entrepreneur, starting business, starting a business, start a business, business idea, entrepreneur monkey, IRS, taxes, magazine
The Features in this app includes:
-Tips of the Day
The idea of starting your own business and working for yourself is very appealing. Trouble is, you don’t know what type of business you should open, nor do you know the best way to go about it or even how to run it once you get going.
Never fear, The Business Start Up Guide is here. This app contains the critical information you need to successfully set up and manage your fledgling enterprise.
This is a simple, informative and interactive guide that helps you decide if entrepreneurship is really for you, gives you ideas for the type of business you might start, points out the key areas you need to tend to.
You’ll learn about different methods of trading, key regulatory issues, sales and marketing, management of working capital, bookkeeping, funding and more. The Business Start Up Guide will even help you prepare your business plan.
Here are some of the gems you get in The Business Start Up Guide:
- Why start your own business
- What type of business is suitable for you
- Methods of Trading (Corporation/Ltd Company/Partnership/Sole Trader)
- Other key regulatory issues (Sales Tax/ VAT/ Taxes /Health & Safety etc.)
- Selling & Marketing
- Management of Working Capital
- Business Plan
Inside this application, you’ll find important detailed information, quizzes and answers to questions that people frequently ask about business start ups. There are also videos included in each section to give you visual instruction.
Look at the incredibly helpful features you get in The Business Start Up Guide:
* Simple, informative and interactive
* Learn the benefits of starting your own business
* Ideas Generator offers hundreds of business ideas in 12 categories
* Points you to the crucial key areas you need to address
* Methods of Trading (Corporation/Ltd Company/Partnership/Sole Trader)
* Financial and regulatory guidance
* Includes other business tips and quizzes
* Includes answers to frequently asked questions
* Videos to cover each section
* Financial and regulatory guidance
* Free version available to try first
Become master of your own destiny. Download The Business Start Up Guide now and begin deciding the course of your own life.
See this App in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpfCV59tSNY
Entrepreneur’s Startups gives you all the information you need to get your business off the ground. Whether it’s latest hot startup trend or buying a low cost franchise. The Entrepreneur’s Startups app is the complete A – Z guide.
Exclusive Content Features
More Of It – Relish content that you can only get on the app version.
Gorgeous Visuals – Experience visual bliss with exclusive behind-the-scenes videos and slideshows.
Interact & Connect – Email, share or Follow to your heart’s content. Connect with editors and columnists, check out the listed resources, or visit different websites by tapping the embedded live links.
Cool App Features
Article View – Every article can be read in a customizable text-optimized mode.
Archive – Keep all of your past issues in one easy-to-access place.
Bookmark – Save and manage your favorite articles and resources, for easy reference
Search – Search the entire issue front-to-back
Send us your comments and feedback. We’re listening.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
1. Non work calls to your cell phone.
Unless you use your cell phone in your work, keep it turned off so that personal calls go to voicemail. Return urgent calls during a break in your work. Everything else can be returned in your free time.
It's important to let your friends and family know that you don't want to be bothered with calls at work unless it's an emergency. Once you stop answering calls at all times of the day, they’ll get the hint.
2. Co-workers stopping to “chat.”
If a co-worker stops to chat and you're busy doing something, kindly tell them that you're in the middle of a project and that you will stop by to see them when you get a minute. If you're not busy, it's ok to chat a bit if your company allows it. This can build camaraderie and good working relationships. You can always cut idle conversation short with the simple phrase, “I need to get back to work!”
3. People coming into your office or to your desk asking questions while you're working or maybe even while you are eating lunch.
Example - "This will just take five minutes."
Consider saying this, "I want to give you my undivided attention, so let me finish this work item, or Big Mac, and then I'll stop by to see you."
As with the "chat" interruption above, this allows you to control the time you invest when you actually do connect because you'll be at their workspace. You can walk away when you're done and not get trapped in your own office or cubicle.
4. Handling e-mails or instant messaging.
Unless you need to regularly check e-mail in order to manage the tasks you're working on, I suggest checking it no more than 3 times a day. Once when you get to work to see if there is anything urgent for the start of that day, once before going to lunch and again at about 3:30 PM to process replies before the end of your workday. Also, consider disabling the alarm that announces arriving e-mail.
5. Working on multiple projects.
Studies have shown that multi-tasking is actually counterproductive. Key in on one project at a time. You'll be more effective at getting it done in less time, and you'll do a better job on it. Your mental and creative energy will be focused and not distracted by what the other tasks may be demanding. Also, the sense of accomplishment from completing one task will energize you for the next project.
We all deal with interruptions in our workday, so it’s up to us to manage them. Hopefully, these management tips will help you remain more focused and productive.
Here is some of what you will find inside the management tips app:
6 Steps To Effective Communication...
10 Ways To Stimulate Employee Motivation...
6 Ways To Help Your Employees Beat Stress And Work More...
10 Characteristics of Effective Meetings...
Managing Change And Negative Repercussions...
Managing Time in a Fast Paced World...
Managing Your Time - How To Prioritize Your Tasks...
Also, here is what you will learn about inside the "Management" e-book:
Introduction To Management...
How To Build Trust And Confidence...
A Manager's Pitfalls...
How To Build Team Spirit...
Dealing With Problem Employees...
Using Your Emotional Intelligence...
So, go ahead and grab your free app on management tips now.
In minutes, learn powerful secrets guaranteed to help you:
• Stand Out Over All Other Job Seekers
• Get TONS More Interviews
• Get MULTIPLE Job Offers
“Commendable Job Search Tips App. Quick and easy to navigate through. Fulfills its purpose and truly lays down those tips. Highly recommend!” – Nancy Lema
This one-stop, comprehensive job search tips app for your mobile device gives you the secrets to getting the job you want in easy-to-watch videos:
- A Resume That Gets You The Interview Every Time
- A Cover Letter That Grabs Attention From Employers
- Email Secrets For Contacting Potential Employers
- How To Get An Interview Fast With Any Company
- Job Interview Answers That Make You the “Wow” Candidate
- Additional FREE Job Search Tools, Tips, and Resources
This easy app was created by a professional job search and interview coach to give you the shortcut to a super-fast, super-confident, super-successful job search!
If you want a job offer, download this free app now.
These critical job search skill-building videos are provided by Career Coach Peggy McKee of Career Confidential, who has been coaching job seekers to successful employment since 1999. McKee has been recognized by CNN and HR Examiner as a job search authority and her eBooks are available through Barnes and Noble and Amazon. Her strong, positive, job-getting advice is at your fingertips with this exciting, well-designed, easy-to-use app.
**What Others Have Said About Career Confidential***
“…I have been reading and listening to your advice and would like to say a big 'Thank you' to you. I have put your advice into 'action' and was offered a position today from a quality company…Your experience, advice and enthusiasm has help[ed] me tremendously… “ - C. Frost
Ultimate powerful and very easy to use!
The Best companion every time you need to calculate a tip or divide a meal between your friends.
This tip calculator not only calculate tip quickly but also helps split the bill between any number of people.
We hate AD too,if you like this app,please donate us：）
*Easy to use
*Support tax calc
*Support calc more than 1 person
*Quick tip & split calculate
*Simple numeric soft keyboard
*Round bill and tip support
*Fit for pad
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
Choose the "Generous mode" to calc pay for others.
Press the "setting" to set the tax value and calc mode.
Press the "+" & "-" button to set the value of tip and number of people,the default percentage of tip is 10%.
Toggle 'Round on' to get a round result of bill and tip.
Toggle 'Round off' to get a exact result of bill and tip.
Press the 'Clear' button to reset the value of bill amount,shared people and tip.
Press 'exit' to quit Tip Calculator.
Press the ‘i' button to get more information about Tip Calculator。
If you have any suggestion about "Tip Calculator",please let us know,we will improve it ASAP.
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
More from developer
Spread the word now by 'sharing this app' with your friends/loved ones using the social networking tools available on this page.
Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path. (Psalms 119:105)
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
Username - demo
Password - demo
Please contact us to create an account for you.
Note: After activating shake detection phone app will take 1 minute to stabilize and shake will not be processed in this period.