This app, while free of charge to install, constantly nags the user to upgrade to premium. The user interface leaves much to be desired. Every other time the app is accessed, the experience is interrupted with an irrelevant advertisement. The one nice thing about this app is that it notifies me when a friend has posted a workout. That one nice thing isn't worth seeing the irrelevant ads.
Needs work. Takes forever to sync with other UA apps, including MyFitnessPal, on my phine, and their sister apps on my SGear. UA makes billions in gear sales, invest more into the foundations. I'm not buying "smart shoes" if the app takes an hour to sync with them.
So I use this for runs and it tracks your course well. The only coaching I have heard is it tells me 1 mile splits. I have not experimented with the app to see how much it can do though.
GPS is not accurate. It's dropping half a mile on my 3 mile route. Other than that, it's good. Easy to use and has more extras than I'll ever need.
This app motivates me to find new running spots. My fitness watch isn't always accurate, so this app helps a lot!
You can't actually manually map your own run. You can only use a pre selected route. If you can't simply map a random run you just did and this app is called map my run, then there is something fundamentally wrong
* You spoke, we listened. The feed now defaults to the last tab you visited (Community, Friends, Me).
* New ordering of items in the More menu.
Under Armour Connected Footwear Users:
* Receive periodic personalized coaching tips on the workout details page of runs completed with the latest Connected Footwear shoes with HOVR.
* Only workouts > 2 minutes sync from your shoes to prevent unintended workouts.
* Workouts synced from your shoes will now use your default workout privacy setting.