This app, while free of charge to install, constantly nags the user to upgrade to premium. The user interface leaves much to be desired. Every other time the app is accessed, the experience is interrupted with an irrelevant advertisement. The one nice thing about this app is that it notifies me when a friend has posted a workout. That one nice thing isn't worth seeing the irrelevant ads.
I've always liked this app. It's been a few years since I had wifi or data access to use it. (Yes, there are pockets of the country like that.) This app has workout categories others don't. It is easy to use. I like that I can plan and set goals. Four stars only because it requires internet service and I don't have that 5-6 mos out of the year and I am loosing my VIP membership.
App was great before but recently had stopped recording the first 1/2-3/4 miles of my run, giving me an inaccurate distance. I'll update my rating when they finally get back to my support request.
Very poor didn't track my run said I was running through gardens to get to the place I was running rather than the path.. ps the path is longer.
You can't actually manually map your own run. You can only use a pre selected route. If you can't simply map a random run you just did and this app is called map my run, then there is something fundamentally wrong
Don't use very often but when I do, it's awesome to see my progress!!
* You spoke, we listened. The feed now defaults to the last tab you visited (Community, Friends, Me).
* New ordering of items in the More menu.
Under Armour Connected Footwear Users:
* Receive periodic personalized coaching tips on the workout details page of runs completed with the latest Connected Footwear shoes with HOVR.
* Only workouts > 2 minutes sync from your shoes to prevent unintended workouts.
* Workouts synced from your shoes will now use your default workout privacy setting.