Taking part in a Pilgrims Hospices fundraising event just got even better. Download our free event app and have the latest information at your fingertips. Whether you’re preparing to run a marathon, hike the Pilgrims Way Challenge or ride our Cycle Challenge, keep your training on track with live activity tracking powered by Map My Tracks.
Key event details including routes, rest stops, emergency numbers and more, all in one place. Features include:
· Find upcoming events and mark yourself as going to receive important updates.
· Follow friends and teammates who are taking part too and stay motivated all the way to the finish line.
· Record your training activities as well as like and comment on others (Via the Map My Tracks companion app).
· Add your online sponsorship page to keep track of donations.
· View the latest Pilgrims Hospices news collated from Twitter.
Pilgrims Hospices is east Kent’s largest hospice charity. We help thousands of people each year who are facing incurable illness to live well in every moment. We offer a range of services: from end of life care given on our wards in Ashford, Canterbury and Thanet, to our Wellbeing and Social Programme supporting people after they are diagnosed to stay independent.