Unacceptable. Intrusive. No way. This app presumes to give you "tips" that can't be turned off. WHEN IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNING! Uninstalled. (It's also pretty slow on giving directions. If a turn follows another closely you will pass it before Mapquest tells you about it. )
Push Notifications Will uninstall if this continues. Please don't do this.... no one likes annoying. Why ruin a great app?
Routing stops For some reason this app does not work like the website. I am unable to re-route my multiple stops so that its more conveniently economically and time wise appropriate. I Drive for a company that there are multiple stops and I'm always trying to figure out the best route to save me time gas which also saves me money. So it needs to be tweaked
Very good... Works great..it's fast and it's easy! Even my employer uses map quest for all our customer pick up and vehicle pick up/delivery service for the high end cars. (Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, Ferrari and Maserati)
Great app love The way you can get from point A to point B. So easy to use.
Disappointed already It doesn't seem to give alternate routes. Such as to use major roads. One way only
• Explore your zone. We’ve integrated with Yext’s Xone beacon technology, a tool to help you better explore the world around you. See participating businesses and get deals in your area directly in the app.
• Say what? We’ve made it easier than ever to submit feedback!
• Now, when you accidentally juggle or drop your phone mid-route, we'll do a better job of keeping you with your existing position.
• Plan ahead! Future compare routes allow you to pre-plan routes.
• Bugs squashed, crashes fixed.
FREE & OFFLINE PAKISTAN MAP for drivers and hikers with POI database & weather