Features & Functionality
1. Register your street address, receive incident alerts, safety announcements, or community information from GPost partnered companies/organizations.
2. Add other locations of interest. Where you work, your loved one's addresses, other properties you own, places you frequent (stations, schools, etc.). When a GPost Partner publishes informaion affecting these places, you will be notified.
3. By choosing another suburb or city that you are interested in as a watch zone, you would get all important information distributed to these watch zones as well.
4. Encourage your family and friends to download, install and create a GPost account so if you are in danger, in an accident, or need help, you can use GPost to notify them and communicate with them.
5. Instant alert notifications. You will be notified when there is information that requires your immediate attention.
6. Send and receive information. The same way as you use normal email account (except it’s to a street address, not a personal email address).
7. Add your contacts, emergency contacts, and groups to communicate more effectively.
8. Send and receive emails as simple as sending and receiving instant messages. GPost introduces a simplified interface for sending and receiving emails. You will find it as simple as instant messaging. However, if you click on the message, you can see the full detailed email content.
9: Connect to your neighbours to help each other with Street Group feature.