Used at home or at school, with your fingers or combined with SMART NUMBERS wooden toys, 10 fingers is the must-have app for learning to count to 10.
Developed with teachers, the 10 fingers app perfectly matches kindergarten educational objectives.
WITH 10 FINGERS, THE CHILD LEARNS TO:
- count on his fingers up to 10
- work fine motor skills by putting 1 to 10 fingers on the tablet screen
- recognize the written and oral form of figures
- recognize quantities, in the form of constellations or pearls, and associate the right number
- decompose numbers ("5, is 1 and 4, and also 2 and 3"), learn addition ("2 fingers on the left hand, and 1 finger on my right hand are 3 fingers")
- count in 19 different languages!
THIS APP CONTAINS:
- 4 activities to play with your fingers or with SMART NUMBERS wooden toys.
- 19 languages to learn to count in English, German, Spanish, Chinese and more!
- many settings to adapt the activities according to the child's level, where you can increase difficulty according to the child's learning progression.
For an even richer and fun experience, this app is compatible with SMART NUMBERS wooden toys.
This app has no advertising or in-app purchases.
Useful information can be found in a Parents’ Corner.
10 fingers is a Marbotic app, a publisher that designs and creates innovative educational solutions blending sensory material and digital interfaces.
Find our smart toys on our website www.marbotic.com