Watch your child thrive as they learn to count to 100 with these 2 fun games!
**About Up to 100**
Introducing your child to numbers early can encourage a life-long love of math. Marbotic’s Up to 100 app is a fun, Montessori-inspired game that’ll give your child a head start by teaching them to count to 100. The ideal homeschooling companion, watch with pride as your little one explores the playful, imaginative Marbotic universe all by themselves!
**What Your Child Will Learn**
After using Marbotic’s Up to 100 app your child will be able to:
- Understand single, double, and triple digit numbers
- Identify a number from a series of digits
- Recognize written numbers
- Recognize the names of all numbers up to 100
- Understand different quantities
- The Mom's Choice Awards
- The Digital Education Awards
- The Academic's Choice Awards
- The Tillywig Awards
- 2 activities, each with 3 different difficulty settings to adapt to your child’s needs
- Available in 20 languages: English, German, Spanish, Chinese, and more!
- Systematic learning: Each game approaches learning step-by-step so your child learns gradually
- Montessori-inspired: Marbotic's 10 Fingers champions independent learning. Each activity is designed to let your child use the app on their own
- Active screentime: Combining the best of physical and digital play, 10 Fingers transforms your tablet into an interactive learning tool
- The ideal homeschooling companion: Trusted by both teachers and parents, this product makes homeschooling a breeze
This app is only compatible with the interactive wooden toys from Marbotic Smart Numbers, the Deluxe Learning Kit, or Smart Kit. Shop for them at Marbotic.com!
We know that kids learn best when engaging their hands, hearts, and minds. So, we create innovative, interactive learning toys to help children blossom. Fusing the best of traditional and digital play, our greatest joy is watching our hands-on products develop the skills and confidence of curious children the world over.
*Discover more by visiting marbotic.com
*Follow us on facebook.com/marbotic or @marbotic on Instagram
*For our device compatibility list, click here: www.marbotic.com/compatibility
*Your feedback matters! If you have any questions, comments, feedback, or need assistance, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org