March Networks Command™ Mobile allows you to view live and recorded video from cameras connected to a March Networks recorder using your mobile device.
You can connect to cameras through your CES servers or through your recorders. Thanks to the touch-ID integration, you can sign in effortlessly using your fingerprints.
Expect regular updates with great new features!
• Ability to view live and archive (recorded) video (H.264 only)
• View up to 4 live cameras simultaneously
• View the videos in High\Medium\Low quality in single or multi-mode
• Quick and easy recorded video search by time and/or date
• Quick rewind and fast forward control in video playback
• PTZ camera control
• Dewarping for select 360 degree cameras
• Digital zoom in live and playback
• Access to System, Logical, and Personal resources from Command
• Eight languages supported: English, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish.
• Supported recording devices include:
- X-Series Hybrid NVR — software version 5.19.0 and higher
- 8000 Series Hybrid NVR — software version 5.13.0 SP3 and higher
- 8724 V Tribrid NVR — software version 5.13.0 SP3 and higher
- 9000 Series IP recorder — software version 5.13.0 SP3 and higher
- RideSafe GT Series Hybrid NVR — software version 5.13.0 SP3 and higher
- RideSafe MT Series IP Recorder — software version 5.13.0 SP3 and higher
- RideSafe RT Series IP recorder — software version 5.13.0 SP3 and higher
- 6700 Series Hybrid NVR — software version 2.5.3 and higher
- Command Recording Server (CRS) — version 2.5.0 and higher
- Command Enterprise Server (CES) — version 2.6.5 and higher