The Marc Jr. Foundation Application helps families battling DIPG (Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Gliomato) connect with one another. DIPG presents a great challenge and it is a deadliest form of childhood brain cancer.
We believe that with investing in clinical trials and research today, a cure will come tomorrow.
The Marc Jr Foundation is committed to funding this work.
Marc Jr Foundation Application features:
• Allows DIPG families to connect with other families
• Allows users to buy used medical tools and supplies from other families
• Allows users to sell or give away free used medical tools and supplies to other families
• Allows users to connect and do real time chat with other families
• Allows users to manually add or scan medications and set calendar events
• Allows users to add and manage daily tasks and Dr. Appointments to calendar