You can also control when to crack your screen.
Four ways to control the app:
1. When someone touches it.
2. When someone holds / shakes your phone.
3. When someone slide the display of your mobile phone.
4. Lastly, when the app starts.
With this app you can now shock or surprise your friends with realistic looking cracked and / or broken screen with nerve wrecking cracking sounds.
It also offers you the most realistic looking images of cracked, broken, scratched and completely destroyed screens and displays.
This app only simulates a cracked and broken mobile phone screen.
Don’t forget to rate this app.
We all love Snapchat! And we don't love it when someone snoops into our business to see what's happening in Snapchat. We can't solve all the problems, but we can help you make it harder for prying eyes to pry.
With "Hide Snapchat Icon" you can remove the Snapchat icon from your home screen and also rest assured that snap notifications will not be seen! When you get a snap, you'll get a decoy notification (a "subscription expired" notification will appear instead!). Anyone near you or snooping on your phone will think it's just some garbage annoying app, but you'll know!
Also, when you tap the icon it will take you to a "login" screen. You then need a password and it will then take you Snapchat! There are a number of settings options (like custom notifications, in case you don't like the decoy subscription notification).
Try it out! If you like it, we'll keep working on it! We have lots of other ideas for helping you hide your Snapchat! Also, please send us suggestions and we'll see what we can do to include them in the app! Everyone uses Snapchat differently and have different reasons for maintaining privacy with apps like this one.
We hope you like it as much as us!
Please note: This app does not replace Snapchat. We like Snapchat and want more people to use it, and hope this will help.
Get 'Followd' now and receive 500 FREE points to promote your Tumblr Blog(s)!
- New Material Design version coming soon!
- Working to add support for Instagram and Twitter.
- Had to change app name by request of Tumblr.
Once you've connected your Tumblr account, the main feed will display a list of featured Tumblr Blogs. From here you can accumulate points. In the bottom left hand corner, it will tell you how many points you will earn for following this Tumblr Blog.
If you'd like to check out this Blog before you follow it, press the 3 dot menu icon at the top right hand corner of that blog item, and tap 'View on Tumblr'. Make sure you have the Tumblr app installed first!
If you decide you'd like to follow this blog, make sure to come back to Followd for Tumblr and press 'Follow on Tumblr' to earn the points shown.
Once you have enough points, you can feature any of the blogs that you have linked to your Tumblr account. This includes sub-blogs etc. (If you create new blogs after linking your account, you'll need to re-link it with the 'Change Tumblr Account' button)
From the Get Featured page, you can exchange your accumulated points for a place at the top of the feature feed. There's multiple feature packs, which vary in cost (points).
The longer you are at the top of the feed, the more followers you will accumulate, so if you check back often and re-feature your blog, you'll definitely get more followers!
If you don't want to follow other blogs to feature yours, you also have the option to 'Buy Points'. This is found in the menu at the top right of the page.
From the Buy Points page, you can see all of the available point packs that you can purchase.
I'll be running promos every so often, where I'll drop the point pack prices really low, and I'll also be giving out free points on the Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/followdapp
To refresh the feature blogs feed, just 'Pull the feed down' :)
I'll implement an auto refresh feature in the future where new blogs will be loaded automatically.
This is a work in progress and I'm happy to hear feedback for new features and improvements.
Please submit any problems you have with the application to my email, and not via the rating section. I don't receive notifications when ratings are submitted, so won't be able to resolve your issues for you.
Flick me an email if you have some feedback about the app, even if it's negative feedback, I'm happy to hear it. Since this is a work in progress you might have ideas to make it better.
* Followd is not affiliated with "Tumblr, Inc.", "Twitter, Inc." or "Instagram, Inc." in any way.
Why not pull a prank about hacking their WiFi connection?
Sound great, right?
Make your friend think that you can bypass their wifi password and connect it.
ByPass WiFi Password Prank will do the trick for you.
ByPass WiFi Password Prank is an app that simulates a bypassing of wifi password.
It automatically connects to an open connection and does not cracked, decrypt or bash your friends secured connection.
This app changes the display name of the open connection on to the one that is selected.
It makes it more realistic that you have bypassed their secured connection.
it is just a simulation/prank
Cord is incredibly simple, incredibly fast voice messaging that lets you chat with one friend or shout to a whole group of friends. You can save the messages you love and the rest will disappear. Cord is a whole new way to talk on your phone again.
• Tap a message to listen. Hold to reply.
• Listen fast. No message is longer than 12 seconds.
• Use the mic button to send to friends or share on the web.
• Create a group and chat with multiple friends.
• Old messages disappear forever.
• Favorite a message to save for as long as you like.
• Get started now. Sign-in with your phone number, Facebook or Google+.
Less text. More message.
• Arrange photos by drag & drop
• Add as many as you like on your screen - there is no limit
• Add all phone favourites and contacts with photo at one go by a quick touch of a button
• A clear call screen to avoid accidentally making the wrong call
• Easy and quick dial of all numbers for contacts with more than one phone number stored in
• Swipe left or right for quick access to all phone contacts and call log
• Automatically switch between a day and a night theme - clearly see the content on your screen in the sunlight when the light theme is on
• Customizable photo sizes - adjust the number of speed dial contacts that fit on your screen
• Choose what to do (e.g. open or edit a contact) on touching and holding a speed dial contact
• Show/hide contact names
• Full support for landscape view
Similar apps: speed dial, quick dial, dialer one, mecontacts, phoneface, go contacts, animated widget contact, xphone, dw contacts
Tags: contacts, speed dial, favorite contacts, photo dial, one touch call, quick dial, frequently called, picture dialer, fast dial, favorites call, contact photo dialer, most contacted people