Each friend can be added as a new contact or linked to an existing contact. Once they linked, with single touch, all the pictures can be sync to the phone. You will never miss your friend updated picture.
"Add": add the friend as a new contact. Single touch to add it to the contact book.
"Select": select a contact to link to the friend
"Sync": sync the friend picture to the linked contact. Be aware that the previous icon will be gone.
"Unlink": remove the link to the contact
"Reload Friends": reload all the friends and their pictures
"Sync All Pictures": sync all the linked friends and contacts
To make the contact selection easy
press menu to display all contacts or just the contacts with phone numbers
type a letter in search box to narrow the list.
If you need more time to test, please let us know and we are quite flexible.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
1. View your contacts in most recently added order.
2. Add a new contact from a dialpad. Optionally an SMS with your name will be sent to the new contact.
3. Add a new contact directly from an SMS message containing that contacts name.
Add Contact IS meant to make it fast to add new contacts and easy to access them right away. If you want to add mobile numbers of new friends (or enemies) more quickly or see your most recently added contacts, this is the app for you.
Add Contact IS NOT a dedicated contact manager. If you want a manager that allows you to input a number, email, business, address etc all at once, this is not the app for you.
If you are looking for a dedicated contact manager, checkout Dossier. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=basic.dossier