Ever wanted to say something to your neighbor, but was afraid to spoil the relations?
Ever wanted to say something to your closest family member, friend or other person from your contact list, and still stay anonymous?
Ever wanted to chat privately, with no traces and nothing saved on servers?
- We are studying in the same class. I love you very much but do not have a courage to tell you.
- How do you look? Do I know you?
- Will tell you later, meanwhile, I want to wish you Happy Birthday!
- Your wife is cheating on you. His name is Carl. You can catch them today at Hilton room 526.
- Who is that?
- A friend. Trust me. She will be there at 18:00.
- Your little brother started smoking.
- Do you have proof for this?
- Yes, sending you his picture while smoking. Take care of him because he needs your attention.
- If I'd be you, I'd not dress those grey closes.
- What colors do you suggest will suite me?
- Be more you, be colored! I think you are very colored person and think you should dress accordingly!
No history, nothing is saved on the servers, no one can trace the source of the messages or see the content of the messages. Phone contacts of users are not saved on the servers as well. Everything is fully anonymous. Noname uses peer-to-peer (P2P) technology, using which nothing is saved on the servers.
This is the whole ideology - the relations with people you talk are staying same like they were before the secret words have been said.
Noname users can send their secret messages only to the contacts that are in their smart-phone contact list and which are also members of Noname.
Be creative. Write your examples in our comments.
Do not forget to tell your friends about this cool private messenger.
Noname is fun - funny chat!