Polycom RealPresence Mobile is for business professionals who want to extend their enterprise video collaboration capabilities beyond the office and conference room to their mobile devices. RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that provides premium quality audio, video and content sharing. Cloud-based deployment gives users access to enterprise directories at the swipe-of-a finger. Users simply highlight a name, connect, then communicate.
Features and Benefits:
• Experience the industry’s highest-quality audio, video and content through standards-based protocols using the latest in compression technologies
• CloudAXIS interoperability delivers B2B and B2C video calling with a simple touch-to-call experience
• Increased productivity and less IT resource drain with consistent user interfaces on your mobile, desktop and room-based systems
• Protect your network and your users with user authentication, media encryption and robust firewall interoperability
You must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement, if any, when using Polycom RealPresence Mobile. Because some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their networks, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP, POLYCOM recommends that you check the terms of your agreement with the operator prior to any use of the RealPresence Mobile.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile for Android is supported on a wide variety of devices – see the release notes at http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/realpresence_mobile/realpresence_mobile.html
for the complete list of supported devices and OS versions. Polycom does not provide support or certify any functionality of RealPresence Mobile on other Android devices or OS versions. Consult the Polycom RealPresence Mobile Support Forums at http://community.polycom.com/t5/RealPresence-Mobile/bd-p/RealPresence_Mobile if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
FMC, mVoIP, UC, RoIP(PTT), Video Conference, WebRTC, mCRM, mSFA
IPPBX, IP Centrex, Call Center, Helpdesk, UM(Unified Message), SNS
Voice Recording, Video Recording, Document Share, Presence Service
Application Areas :
SmartBIz, Smart Work, mobile Office
External solution works :
Google Apps, Salesforce, SAP, Polycom, Radvision, Cisco, Tandberg, Avaya, Microsoft office & Lync, IBM, Samsung, LG Ericsson, 3CX, Asterisk, Alcatel, Brekeke, BroadSoft, Hitachi, Mitel Networks, NEC, Panasonic, Patton, Zultys, Siemens, Zimbra, VMWare, Amazon, Citrix, Openstack
Key features include:
Call - FMC, mVoIP based, call forwarding, return period, Pickup, secretarial function
Voice Recording - Voice Call, Voice Conference Recording
Video Recording - Video call, Video Conference Recording
Tele Conference - Voice & Video conferencing, Document sharing, Conference recording
Im-web / app-based mobile IM (shared conference chat, file transfer, document)
Note - Real-time and scheduled message (Shared Documents)
Security - MDM, DRM, SVPN, TLS, SRTP
Radio works - RoIP (PTT) linkage and self Paging services
Click-to-call-in a variety of devices Click to Call
Bridge Call-Britt call processing in a CDMA environment
Notice - push-based notification service
Premium CID - in conjunction with CRM customer information on inbound information popup
Handover - 3G - LTE - WIFI liver seamless voice and video calls
Integrated Billing - prepaid, postpaid billing management
Autoresponder - Voicemail Services
IVR scenario Service - TTS offers
Video conferencing hardware terminal linkage
Audio conferencing hardware terminal linkage
API provides interworking
SDK provides application development tools
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host or join a video meeting with up to 25 participants (up to 100 as a premium service)
- Arrange the layout of conference participants to suit your preferences
- Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE optimized
PLEASE NOTE: To host meetings via the Blue Jeans app, one must have an existing Blue Jeans account. However, you do not need an account to attend a meeting. For more information, please go to bluejeans.com.
We'd love to hear your feedback on the app! Send any feature requests or bug reports to email@example.com to ensure a direct response from the Blue Jeans Team. You can also tweet us at @bluejeansnet (http://twitter.com/bluejeansnet) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/bluejeansnetwork). We're always happy to hear from our users.
The Delala app makes Ethiopian buyers and sellers to connect to www.delala.com from device.
www.delala.com is visited by most Ethiopian population.
This app is intended for all Ethiopian community. Enjoy . . .
This FaceMe Mobile join app is free to use for all users. Connect from wherever you are with high quality video and content.
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, 12 way video/audio
• Video with rear camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching when 5 or more video streams are present.
• Full-screen video with pinch zoom focus controls
• View content and video simultaneously
• Scalable video and audio quality. Supporting 3G/4G mobile networks and Wifi.
• Recording and active speaker indicators
• Clean simple user interface – 1 touch to connect.
• Room memory for quick re-join.
• Connect to various other video technologies using the FaceMe interoperability bridge. These include Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, Aver, Lync, WebRTC and many more.
• No sign in required.
Anyone can attend a FaceMe meeting for free. Note that a FaceMe Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting. Certain restrictions may apply.
Designed for businesses that have previously made investments in videoconferencing infrastructure or for businesses just getting started, VideoView Cloud Conferencing lets you connect with your co-workers, supply chain, clients, and target sales markets. You have complete control and can host multi-way video meetings, view content or a computer’s desktop, chat, record, switch layouts, along with a number of conference controls.
Don’t worry about firewalls, with just the download of the app, your iPad™ or iPhone™ is equipped with device-enabled firewall traversal that does not require any special hardware or configuration by your IT department. VideoView Cloud Conferencing seamlessly connects across any network using already open and secure standard web ports.
With VideoView Cloud Conferencing, you can conduct and attend meetings with other participants using:
- iPhone™, iPod touch™ (4th Gen), or iPad™ (2nd and 3rd Gen) running iOS 5.0 or higher
- Standards-based, IP (H.323) or ISDN (H.320) video conferencing systems including Polycom™, Cisco™ and Lifesize™.
- Desktops (Windows and Mac) using clientless VTC (Video Terminal Conferencing) or H.323 clients (No applets to download to your computer).
The VideoView Cloud Conferencing app is powered by the EncoreB2B video platform and is optimized to work with Cisco™, Polycom™, Compunetix™ and Microsoft Lync™ infrastructures.
- Attend video, audio, and content sharing meetings
- Watch streamed audio and video
- View Recordings
Additional Features for Registered Users:
- Remotely control videoconference parameters, including muting parties, locking the conference, streaming, and recording
- Manage passwords and settings
First Generation iPads and iPhones without front facing cameras are supported with limited features: audio-only conference participation, content viewing, and watching streams and recordings. First Generation iPad and iPhones 3GS and older cannot transmit or receive video.
• Mobile devices, PC’s, MACs, Microsoft Lync and others
• Encrypted for Full Security
• Recording and Storage
• File and desktop collaboration and sharing
• No desktop software downloading needed
• Streaming for large participants and guests
• Low Bandwidth needed
• Interoperability with Polycom, Cisco and Lifesize
• High Definition Quality
• Firewall Friendly Traversal
• Instant Messaging
• Moderator Conferencing Controls
• Audio only option
• Meeting Scheduler
The easy-to-use app does not require any special network configuration and will connect across any network using already open and secure standard web ports. Teliris Virtual Meeting Rooms are optimized for collaboration with Teliris™, Cisco™, Polycom™, Microsoft Lync™ and other standards-based video solutions.