Dieses Latein-Schulwörterbuch beinhaltet über 6.000 lateinische Vokabeln mit ca. 10.000 deutschen Bedeutungen. Es ist also bestens für den Lateinunterricht geeignet. Um die Datenbank zu durchsuchen ist keine Internetverbindung vonnöten.
Es stehen zwei Suchfunktionen zur Verfügung:
1. Suchen nach lateinischen Vokabeln
2. Suchen nach deutschen Bedeutungen
Es ist möglich, nur Wortteile einzugeben. Zum Beispiel "ire" findet auch alle Komposita.
Die Verben sind mit vollständigen Stammformen angegeben, die Substantive mit Genitiv und Geschlecht und die Adjektive mit den Endungen für Femininum und Neutrum.
========== WICHTIG ==========
Bitte bei Fehlern oder Programmabstürzen eine Mail schreiben anstatt ein Market-Feedback, damit Rückfragen möglich sind!
Tags: Latein, lateinisch, deutsch, Wörterbuch, Lexikon, nachschlagen, Caesar, Cäsar, Übersetzung, Übersetzer
With this app you acquire direct access to all translations in the free PONS Online Dictionary. Translate the words you are looking for in over 35 dictionaries, quickly, easily and reliably - directly from your smart phone.
Our database contains over 12 million words and phrases in 14 languages. The high standards of PONS editorial quality are the key to your success— in this App, too! PONS online editors uphold traditional PONS quality by carefully editing and certifying all entries. New entries and improvements based on user feedback are incorporated into the database on an ongoing basis: a significant benefit whether you use these dictionaries at school, university or language school, at the office or privately.
The Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Slovenian and Turkish languages are at your disposal in various combinations.
***Furthermore, the PONS Online Dictionary App provides a free machine translation service. Within seconds this service translates simple sentences and texts, providing a rough translation for all of the PONS.com dictionary languages, plus 23 additional languages, including Arabic and Japanese.***
The equally free web version at www.PONS.com offers, in addition, a Visual Dictionary, a translation forum, verb conjugation tables and, last but not least, a vocabulary trainer.
With the PONS Vocabulary Trainer, also available as a free app, you can learn your search terms in various practice modes to achieve lasting success. Don’t forget the words that you’ve looked up: save them from the Online Dictionary directly to your personal vocabulary trainer with a simple click, then practise them at your leisure.
App Functions at a Glance
• Click on and listen to audio pronunciations
• “Look-Here”-Function: Magnify the translation, so that you can show it to someone else - especially useful for travel, when you’ve exhausted your repertoire of gestures
• Favourites List: Save your most-looked up terms
• Search History: Quickly find your most recent searches
• Voice input
• Copy translations to the PONS Vocabulary Trainer
• Copy translations to the clipboard
• Over 35 dictionaries in 14 languages
• Vocabulary updated on a daily basis
• Information about style and usage, country-specific information
• Machine Translation for 36 languages!
The following dictionaries and language combinations are available as of April 2015:
English-Chinese, English-French, English-German, English-Italian, English-Polish, English-Portuguese, English-Russian, English-Slovenian, English-Spanish, Chinese-English, Chinese-French, Chinese-German, Chinese-Spanish, Dutch-German, French-Chinese, French-English, French-German, French-Polish, French-Slovenian, French-Spanish, German Orthography, German Learner’s Dictionary, German-Chinese, German-Dutch, German-English, German-French, German-Greek, German-Italian, German-Latin, German-Polish, German-Portuguese, German-Russian, German-Slovenian, German-Spanish, German-Turkish, Greek-German, Italian-English, Italian-German, Italian-Polish, Italian-Slovenian, Latin-German, Polish-English, Polish-German, Polish-French, Polish-Italian, Polish-Russian, Polish-Spanish, Portuguese-English, Portuguese-German, Portuguese-Spanish, Russian-English, Russian-German, Russian-Polish, Slovenian-English, Slovenian-French, Slovenian-German, Slovenian-Italian, Slovenian-Spanish, Spanish-Chinese, Spanish-English, Spanish-French, Spanish-German, Spanish-Polish, Spanish-Portuguese, Spanish-Slovenian and Turkish-German.
The following description refers to Version 2.2!
This APP is completely offline usable. You only need an internet connection in order to backup your data or to share your lesson data with friends.
By the help of an IN-APP Buy-Service you can buy the Premium Version of the App. The Premium Version of this App has more functions and is more comfortable, but all necessary features to learn Latin you find also in the free version.
- Learn vocabulary - 4500 Latin words included!
- Statistic data to record your learn progresses
- Dictionary search - Search for nearly 300.000 grammatical Latin forms. In the Premium Version you can also search for english meanings (Toggle between LAT<=>EN).
- Own vocabulary. If you need a word or phrase, which you can`t find in the App, you can add it.
- Customize default english meanings of included Latin words or highlight certain meanings, if they are particular important for you.
- Tables of all conjugations of verbs - wherby you can build your individual tables according to your level of knowledge. You are able to use the App settings to select all known grammatical tenses. After that every grammar table and all exercises are adapted to your learning level.
- Word-Search Game - This game can help you to spend more time on your vocabulary. That makes it easier to memorise them.
- Grammar exercise to train your grammar skills. Train your skills of latin grammatical forms. This exercise uses your lesson vocabulary and is based on your individual settings (used tenses).
- Share your lessons with friend or backup your data on our server in order to easy transfer it on another device. This is a completely anonymous service, only a code is used to handle your data on the server. No personal data is needed or transferred.
This App is designed for pupils and students, it is textbook independent and consists of nearly all Latin words (at least to most pupils), which are necessary at school.
To add an individual lesson is an easy and quick process because all important data are delivered by the application. You only need to assign words to your vocabulary units. It is not necessary to enter all data by yourself.
All vocabulary and grammatical exercises and tests are based on a random mechanism, but is always based on your own lessons, so you focus on those words, which you really need to know.
In the Premium Version you are able to modify the manner of questioning, e.g. multiple choice or a special fast view mode to gain an overview about a new vocabulary.
The Learn-Word-Search-Game is a self-designed game, have a look at it!
APP IN SELLING:
The APP IN selling service (Google service) is needed to give you the possibility to buy the Premium Version within the App, so you don't need to reinstall your App or rebuild anything else, if you want to use the Premium features. After buying this option all Ads automatically disappear and all Premium features are available.
You need to accept the following rights to install this App:
Read and Write on external storage: That's needed for the backup and the 'Share lesson data' features (see App settings)
Internet connection: Necessary in order to connect my website (Info service, Backup- and data sharing service).
BILLING: IN APP Selling.
Many thanks for using this App, if you have questions, don't hesitate to write me.
A premium version is also available with the following features:
- Copy phrases to the clipboard for later use
- Easy web searches to learn more about a phrase
All of this in a beautiful design.
- mark favourite phrases for easy recall
- jump between phrases according to first letter
- search in Latin phrases and English translations
- share beloved phrases or export to another apps
- https://twitter.com/latinphr - tweeting random Latin phrases
- https://facebook.com/latinphrases - posting random phrases on wall
Love this app thank for making it
Download this. Very helpful I love it.
It has all the latin phrases i could possibly think of
Really awesome! I love zooming animation when switching between screens
Really enjoy this app and I find myself using it a lot
The application allows you to look up words online in the LEO dictionaries for the language pairs German-
- English (793,000)
- French (247,000)
- Spanish (201,000)
- Italian (178,000)
- Chinese (176,000)
- Russian (228,000)
- Portuguese (72,000)
- Polish (57,000)
Results for queries may also include additional information such as
- conjugation tables
- audio files
- grammar & etymology,
as well as other information relevant to the search term including
- orthographically similar words
- possible base forms for inflected words
- forum discussions containing the search term.
The forum feature allows you to post language-related questions that are not answered by the dictionary. In some sections of the forums, you may need to be a registered user to post questions.
With the trainer feature you can save words and memorise them in a so-called slide show or practise them using various other quiz modes. You may use the trainer online as well as offline and synchronise word lists and statistics on your smart-phone with those on the Web.
Detailed information on all functions are available on our website.
Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
It is possible to contribute to dictionaries and to add personal notes.
Synchronize your notes with all your devices by connecting your Google account.
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
English-German dictionary: 1 million translations
The following languages are available in combination with German and English:
Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
New translations and corrections can be suggested at http://contribute.dict.cc/. Every translation gets checked by several other contributing users. The downloadable vocabularies are updated daily.
1. Zwei Möglichkeiten der Vokabelabfrage:
- Die einfache Abfrage beinhaltet lediglich die Übersetzung
- Die erweiterte Abfrage kann so konfiguriert werden, dass zusätzlich Deklinations-/Konjugationsformen und -Typen und das Geschlecht, falls vorhanden, abgefragt werden
2. Die Unterteilung in Lektionen ermöglicht eine genaue Auswahl der zu lernenden Vokabeln
3. Eine ausführliche Statistik kann sie jederzeit über ihren Fortschritt und die Erfolgsquote informieren
4. Durchsuchen sie das Wörterbuch entweder nach einem lateinischen Begriff oder seiner deutschen Übersetzung und erhalten sie alle wichtigen Informationen zu den lateinischen Begriffen, wie z.B. die Genetiv-Form (bei Nomen) oder die Stammformen (bei Verben). Außerdem erhalten sie schon beim Eintippen einige Vorschläge. Das Wörterbuch lässt sich auch aus der Android-internen Google-Suche nutzen.
5. Greifen sie auf die ausführlichen Deklinations- und Konjugationstabellen zu und bestimmen so die für sie nötigen Formen
6. Erweitern sie ihr Wissen um Latein mit zwei verschiedenen Widgets, dass ihnen berühmte Zitate oder zufällige Wörter mit den zugehörigen Formen anzeigt
Die Berechtigungen sind erforderlich, da diese App Werbung (von Admob) anzeigt. Falls sie die Werbung abschalten möchten, können sie gerne unsere dafür erstellte App "Latein Trainer Spende" kaufen und installieren (Die Spende geht an den Entwickler, sie kaufen damit einen werbefreien Latein Trainer).
Bitte beachten sie, dass erst Latein Trainer Versionen ab 1.4 die Spenden-App unterstützen.
♦ More than 77000 words and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader and FBReader
♦ Themes with user defined text colors
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
Cópia de apoio e recurso de colar. Você pode compartilhar a definição de palavra sociais ou messenger.
Muito pequena aplicação com o trabalho perfeito inteligente para estudante ou viajante.
The Free Dictionary app has been downloaded tens of millions of times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews—read a few to see why our users prefer The Free Dictionary over all other dictionary apps.
* Search 80+ English dictionaries from industry-leading publishers for both common and rare words, featuring extensive definitions, example sentences, etymologies, illustrations and more.
* 280,000+ audio pronunciations, including both American and British pronunciations.
* 100,000+ entries in the offline English dictionary and thesaurus. Just switch to offline mode via the app menu to download offline content.
* Save unlimited bookmarks and sync them to all your devices.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* See search suggestions as you type.
* Track your learning and earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by looking up words and playing word games!
* Learn something new every day with fresh daily facts and articles, including Word of the Day, This Day in History, Quote of the Day, Today's Birthday, Today's Holiday, and more. Even set notifications for daily delivery.
* Play word games, including Spelling Bee, Match Up, and Words Within Words, plus Hangman in a dozen different languages.
* Advanced Search options, including "Starts with," "Ends with," and "In definition."
* Multiple thesaurus sources, featuring synonyms, antonyms, related words, and images.
* Multiple encyclopedias, including Columbia, Collins, even Wikipedia.
* Specialty dictionaries, including Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Acronyms and Abbreviations, and more.
* Online dictionaries in 13 other languages, including a Spanish dictionary, French dictionary, and 11 others: German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Norwegian, and Turkish.
* Translate English words into more than 40 languages, plus dozens of other translation options.
* Standard and IPA pronunciation keys.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Look up the definition of any word on the page with one tap.
* Search for words on the page.
* Customize your homepage: add or remove articles, games, even personalized horoscope and local weather in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
* Navigate the app in more than a dozen languages with the multilingual interface.
* Share your favorite words, encyclopedia entries, and daily articles via social networks, email, and text.
* Adjust font size.
* This is not a trial version—you get everything free and forever. Additional offline dictionaries in other languages are available in the Pro version.
* For app developers: TheFreeDictionary.com app has the ability to be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions on accessing TFD).
How do we do it?
Farlex is a leader in online reference products. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.
• A quick search multiple online & offline dictionaries at once
• Download free dictionaries such as StarDict-compatible dictionaries from the market and internet
• Quick Search Box
• Long-click to share search results: Send results to other apps
• Word jump: Click a word to go to search results for that word
• Word suggestion: See auto-completions for partially entered words.
• Search history
• Customize color of dictionary
• Voice recognition
• Supports ColorNote App: ColorNote dictionary integration
• Supports E-book Reader integration
Supported offline dictionaries:
• English Wordnet offline dictionary (included)
• English thesaurus offline dictionary (included)
• English <-> Japanese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Chinese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> German StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Spanish StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• Bible offline dictionary (stardict)
Supported online dictionary
• Wikipedia encyclopedia (included)
How to download StarDict dictionary from the internet.
• Download the file to your PC
• Copy compressed file (tar.bz2, *.tar.gz, *.zip) to sdcard /dictdata directory
• Dict - Menu - Direct Download - Enter URL
E-Book Readers integrated with ColorDict
• FBReader, Moon+ Reader, Cool Reader, ezPDF Reader
• Supports Dictionary API for third-party developers
When two cells with the same number collide, they will merge into one.
2048 is an addictive puzzle game, and it's the hardest of them all.
You'll win as soon as you've reached the final 2048 cell on the field.
But your score can even go beyond 2048. Merge as many cells as possible!
If the field is blocked and you cannot move cells anymore, you've lost!
The first moves are simple, but will you really get to cell 2048?
2048 is available for all phones and tablets with Android 2.2+.
No ads. No in-app purchases.
2048 is 100% free.
This is an unofficial version of the game. The original version has been developed by Gabriele Cirulli, based on 1024 by Veewo Studio and similar to Threes by Sirvo LLC. It has been released as open-source software under the terms of the MIT License and is available from: github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048
Alles ist wie am echten Tisch:
Du siehst Deine Karten, geordnet nach Farben und Trümpfen, und kannst sie einfach durch Antippen in die Mitte legen. Gib Ansagen und Vorbehalte bequem ein, verfolge die Taktik der anderen Spieler und zeige, dass Du am besten spielst.
Die Abrechnung musst Du natürlich nicht von Hand machen:
Die App zählt die Punkte automatisch und wertet alle Runden aus! Ausführliche Spielberichte am Ende jeder Runde, ein Spielzettel mit Punktestand und noch mehr Statistiken warten auf Dich. Am Ende werden die besten Spiele in Deinen Highscores gespeichert.
Starke Gegner und jede Menge Spaß:
Spiele gegen starke Gegner und verbessere Dein Doppelkopf-Spiel jederzeit — auch ohne Internetverbindung. Ideal zur Unterhaltung, zum Zeitvertreib, zum Trainieren oder auch zum Lernen des Spiels für Anfänger.
Gespielt wird nach den offiziellen Turnierregeln des Deutschen Doppelkopf-Verbands. Dutzende zusätzliche Sonderregeln und Spielvarianten erlauben es Dir, das Spiel genau Deinen Wünschen anzupassen und genau so zu spielen wie am echten Tisch. Lege alle Zusatzregeln in den Einstellungen einzeln fest, z.B. das Spiel ohne Neunen, die Armut, Köhler- und König-Solos, Bockrunden, Schweine oder Hyperschweine.
Doppelkopf mit Komfort:
Lasse Dir durch gesprochene Ansagen und Spielinfos nichts entgehen. Hole Dir zusätzliche Kartenblätter, um das Spiel zu verschönern und lasse Dich durch das Mitzählen der Augenzahlen unterstützen. Du kannst ein Spiel jederzeit unterbrechen und alle Partien später fortsetzen.
• Internet-Zugriff: notwendig für den Online-Modus
• Google-Rechnungsdienst: benötigt für Erweiterungen zur App
This application is not a piece of anti-virus software that wants to scare you so that you spend (more) money on your digital protection.
Instead, it gives you leverage and helps you take your mobile protection into your own hands.
It's important to know that, even with the most expensive apps for mobile security, you don't automatically get perfect protection.
The only chance to be really secure is knowing how things work, adjusting settings and reviewing apps — Security Guard will help you.