Wifi actions include Autoconnect to Fastest Available Network, Show Available Networks, and more.
Allows changing of click position. Comes with instructions for widget and how to install it.
Additionally you can store the current state of your device folders to detect changes later.
The font can be changed (to display special chars or to display none Latin chars - Asian languages) - Read the description and see the pictures of the second APP "Fonts for DiffTool".
The functions of DiffTool:
red = old content A
green = new content B
red/green = changed content
yellow = inline changes
black = identical content, A=B
- portrait and landscape
- export result as text
- works on big and small displays! (uses an integrated view instead of 2 panels)
1. Text comparison:
plain text files;
ASCII, ANSI, ISO-8859-1, Latin1, CP1252;
UNICODE (UTF-8/16/32 little and big endian);
compiled Android XML (AndroidManifest.XML);
text of DOCX, XLSX, PPTX;
text of ODT, ODS, ODP;
text of DOC, RTF(latin1 only);
- ignores differences on whitespace
- ignores end-of-line format differences (Unix,Windows,Mac)
- search for text or line numbers
2. Binary comparison or HexDiff:
- files can have any format
- HEX and ASCII display
- checks differences on whitespace
- checks end-of-line format differences
- search for HEX, ASCII text or the address
- when having tons of bytes which differ, it can take a while unfortunately
3. Folder comparison:
- checks if files are 100% BIT EXACT
(to compare by HASH run 4.)
- checks sub folders too
- compare the content of ZIP, JAR and APK
- search for file names
- double-click compares/merges file (see 1. or 2.)
4. Storing Folders State:
- Stores a file containing the state of the selected folder and its sub folders. By viewing this file later (see 5.) all changes done since the file has been stored are displayed:
- you can search for file names
- double-click a file to display it
This feature can also be used to compare two SD-Cards. Store the state of card 1, after it, replace card 1 by card 2, view the stored state file (see 5.) and all the diff's will be shown.
5. View Stored Files has 5 functions:
- loads stored diff's, also of other Diff/Patch tools
- loads a folder state file and checks changes
- source code viewer
- view any text file or the text of supported documents
- views AndroidManifest.XML of any APK
6. Easy to integrate DiffTool into any other APP, IDE, ... .
Runtime commands are:
-text ["FileA"] ["FileB"] [num]
-binary ["FileA"] ["FileB"] [num]
-folder ["FolderA"] ["FolderB"] [num]
-store ["Folder"] [num]
-view ["File"] [num]
Store such a line including the "-" as the text file:
([num] is a consecutive number).
When DiffTool gets the focus, it checks and runs it. DiffTool starts or gets the focus when your APP calls:
DiffTool is also an ideal source code viewer for all developers to check their changes on C, C++, HTML, PHP, C4droid *, Python ® **, Java ® *** and any other source code.
DiffTool is currently free of charge and free of advertising!
= NO WARRANTY =
THE PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. IT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, YOUR HARDWARE, YOUR DATA AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU.
* C4Droid is a product of n0n3m4.
** Python ® is a registered trademark of the Python Software Foundation (PSF).
*** Java ® is a registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Features of the code editor are:
★ Multiple documents in tabs
★ Project files
★ Encodings: utf-8 and latin-1
★ Code folding
★ Auto indent
★ Brace matching
★ Comment/uncomment blocks
★ Execute scripts
For advanced functions (navigate in source code, find in files, encrypt files and graphical output) and aditional script interpreters (minscript, Lua, Python, Haskell/Hugs, Scheme/Scheme48) use the VisiScriptExtensions module: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mneuroth.visiscriptextensions
VisiScript is especially useful on tablets and with external keyboards for writing texts and programs.
VisiScript is implemented with Qt and uses the QScintilla library. VisiScript is available for ARM and x86 architecture.
VisiScript is released under the GPL. The sources and binary packages for other platforms (Windows, MacOS and Linux) could be found on the VisiScript homepage http://www.mneuroth.de/projects/Visiscript.html
Notepad Premium supports Multiple File, the TabBar control supports navigation among the sections of the application.
With the persistent mode, you can recover your project when the system closes the application.
Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later