* Открывает любые текстовые файлы, включая java, html, c, hex, php, py, txt, doc и другие!
* Удобный и понятный интерфейс
* Возможность сменить стиль шрифта, размер шрифта, цвет шрифта и цвет фона
* Нет ничего лишнего, без рекламы и вирусов!
* Вес программы- 170 кб!
* Полностью на русском языке! (Также присутствует английский язык)
* Возможность изменения кодировки
* Сохраняет последний напечатанный файл, независимо, сохранили Вы его, или нет
* Возможность сделать ссылки и номера телефонов в тексте кликабельными! (Работоспособность не гарантирована)
Надеюсь, Вам понравится!
CloudSend can send ANY type of file of ANY size: videos, music, pictures, apps, documents, compressed files, databases, hour-long movies... the list goes on
How CloudSend works:
1.) CloudSend authorizes with your personal, private cloud storage account (Currently, Dropbox is supported)
2.) You share a file from your gallery or file explorer to CloudSend
3.) CloudSend uploads the file to your cloud storage in the background
4.) When CloudSend finishes uploading the file, it places a notification prompting you to share the file's link
5.) Clicking this notification opens up a dialog with a plethora of options you can use to send the file, anything on your phone that can send text will work. For example: Text Messaging, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Voice, Email
6.) Selecting one of these will bring the selected app up with your file's link populating the message body; now all you have to do is click send!
The Benefits of CloudSend:
* CloudSend offers complete privacy; it is your very own cloud storage account that is being used. Your files are never on an additional third-parties servers.
* CloudSend doesn't limit you. When sending something over MMS the quality is degraded or the file type is not supported. CloudSend doesn't have these limitations. If it can be uploaded to your cloud storage then it can be sent using CloudSend. Even email has its size limitations; CloudSend is only limited by your cloud storage provider which typically has a max file size of 2GB.
* CloudSend can share using any service. With CloudSend you aren't limited to just SMS, CloudSend ties-in to all text communication services on your phone.
* CloudSend has parallel uploads. CloudSend can share many, many files all at the same time. You don't need to be stuck waiting for each one to finish before the next one starts.
* CloudSend remembers what you've uploaded. CloudSend won't make you reupload files you've already shared. Instead, it will ask you if you want to share the already generated link.
* CloudSend shares shortened URLs.
* CloudSend's app size is less than 1.5 mb. Why take up extra space when not needed?
* CloudSend pauses and resumes uploads in bad network conditions. CloudSend is actively working to make your life easier.
* CloudSend isn't only for phones, it also works on tablets. CloudSend is device agnostic and can help you send files from almost anything.
CloudSend was created to make sharing files easier; so let CloudSend start making your life simpler right away.
We are deeply interested in your feedback/concerns. If you feel any need to contact us (for bugs, suggestions, awesome ideas you have) please do so at any time. CloudSend's email is email@example.com, we await your replies! Also, you can find old app versions and information at CloudSend's website www.cloudsend-mobile.com
It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Please see the feature list below for details.
HOW TO USE
Option 1: Browse for the webpage in your favorite phone browser, then select "Share page" command from your browser's menu and tap on "VT View Source" in the list of applications you can share the link with.
Open source code by typing or pasting the URL address.
Open source code using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, etc.).
Syntax highlighter with more than 35 predefined themes.
Syntax highlighter can be disabled for best performance.
Show/hide line numbers in syntax highlighter mode. Line numbers are shown as they appear in target source - text wrapping will not increase line numbers.
Adjustable background color.
Adjustable text color for highlighter disabled mode.
Adjustable default font size.
Support of text wrapping to fit the device screen width.
Support of text zooming.
Search in source code functionality.
Can open inner links in source view mode (if supported) or in default device browser.
Copy unformatted source code to clipboard (for further paste and edit in external editor).
Share unformatted source code with other applications.
Save unformatted source code to local file system.
Optional Desktop Browser Emulator mode allows to read the content of remote webpages as a regular desktop browser. This mode is useful when webpage has different markup depending on mobile or desktop browser.
Support of Internationalized Domain Names (.рф, .中国, بھارت. etc.) in Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
Free, with no ads.
ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
Read this before rating negative.
- Currently supports only UTF-8 encoding for non-English content.
- Internationalized Domain Names are not supported in Android 2.2 (Froyo), please use Punycode instead.
- Cannot read password protected pages.
- When sharing pages with the content based on cookie or session state, the source code may not be the same as in device browser.
- Cannot read local files (e.g. read via "file:///" protocol).
- It is not possible to edit source code directly in application. However, you can use "Copy All" menu item to copy unformatted source code and paste in external text editor or you can use "Share" or "Save File" menu items.
If you meet problems using this app, please inform me details. I'll try to fix ASAP.
PLEASE BE AWARE: This application requires INTERNET permission to access remote pages and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save source codes locally.
Please rate to support further development. Report bugs or send feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a completely free (and ad free) open source effort to bring the best svn client to the android platform! There are no limitations this free version, I just ask that you use the jira: https://openandroidsvn.atlassian.net/ to report any bugs or issues (also if you want to contribute to the project). The available Professional version receives bug fixes and general stability updates that the free version does not get and helps support development of OASVN. I will be adding additional nice features to the pro version only, but I want to keep the free version fully functional as an subversion client.
Major Contributors to the project include: (Thank You!)
Tim Jagenberg : svn+ssh with private key
Sascha Zieger: local browser and export ability
This version of OASVN supports the following SVN operations:
• Checkout (Head or Choose Revision)
• Add (files added to the working copy directory are automatically added on commit
• Export (allows complete export from the remote repo or just exporting just one file from either the working copy or the remote repository).
• Conflict Resolution!!!! (Notification of conflicts happens during update and conflicted files are marked in the local browser, clicking on the file in the local browser presents resolution options
• Remote Repository browse allows the ability to export any single file to your local file system
• Remote Revision list with complete details of files added/deleted/modified, author, commit comments, date, etc.
• Log keeps track of all successes and failures on a connection basis and retains information until you clear it out.
• Local Repository browsing allows you to export from your local copy, open files via intent by mime type (should present your with the correct application choices for the job, it is up to the application to respect opening the file by URI) and also shows svn status of files in conflict, or locally updated.
• New svn+ssh code with private key support! (again this is not well tested, I would appreciate feedback using the jira: https://openandroidsvn.atlassian.net/
• Now allows you to save working copies and exports anywhere on the local file-system. (the predetermined /mnt/sdcard/OASVN has been removed)
Also there is English and German language support. Translations in any language welcome!
We have taken every precaution to ensure this works correctly, but please make sure to back up your repositories regularly!
Source for the project is located here: https://code.google.com/p/open-andriod-svn/
Note: svn+ssl is still experimental. I have received some positive feedback but I do not have access to do in-depth testing yet on this protocol, please send me any feedback using the Jira, my email or website.