You can present your phones screen in a browser simply by scanning a QR Code on the website http://phonebeamer.marekworks.at.
And your phones-screen doesn't get published to the whole internet - just in your local network, because the internet-website is only a broker between your local browser and your phone.
Your phone and your browser only needs to be in the same network - like the same wifi.
How it works:
- check that computer and phone are in the same network
- start a browser on your computer
- browse to http://phonebeamer.marekworks.at
- press the "Start"-Button and then scan the QR-Code on the site and allow the app the access to your screen
- wait a second now your Screen is mirrored in your browser.
- and enjoy your session ;)
To stop simply navigate back to the app and press the "Stop"-Button.
Then you can watch the screen on your own or present it to others via Skype, WebEx, or more using a traditional video projector.
On the website, you can switch to full-screen-mode and even download screenshots.
You can use it in nearly Browser on a PC, Mac, Tablet or even another smartphone.
We always test with Chrome and Mozilla. Users reported it even works in Internet Explorer, but there seems to be an issue with Microsoft Edge.