Compound is the easiest way to share and spend money together.
Create groups, invite others, and spend from your groups with the Compound debit card. One card works with any group — just make a selection in the app before you swipe.
Make groups for short and long-term uses: for your shared apartment, your book club, your family or a two-week camping trip.
Compound is free. There are no fees for moving money, ordering a card, overdrafts, or maintenance.
Money is better together.
HOW DOES COMPOUND WORK?
- Create and join groups to share and spend money with others.
- Transfer money instantly between people and groups.
- Use the Compound debit card to spend from any of your groups.
WORKS WITH ANY BANK
- Compound works with all U.S. banks, so you'll never have to switch.
FREE TO TRANSFER MONEY, ACTIVATE CARD
- Transfer money to people, groups and your primary bank for free!
- The Compound debit card is free with your Compound account - no activation or overdraft fees of any kind.
THE COMPOUND DEBIT CARD
- Link your card with your personal account or any of your groups. When you swipe, the money will come out of that group.
- Make purchases directly from groups or your personal account.
- Funds are available to spend on the card immediately.
- Works anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
MAKE COMPOUND YOURS
- Add custom permissions to your groups - you can decide who has permission to withdraw, how much can be spent, and who has permission to invite others.
- We use best-in-class encryption to protect your personal information and your Compound account.
The Compound debit card is issued by Radius Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated.