★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
Even if you have several calendars in your account: just choose the one into which the new event should be imported!
Supports both time and date based events.
For details, look at my web page!
Feel free to contact me if you have any problems. I will fix it as fast as I can!
★ Please contact me in case of any problems before you leave a bad review. I will solve your problem! ★
ICal, ics, calendar, gmail, attachment, import, event
This import ICAL events from ics files stored on the phone into the Android calendar.
Import the event by either opening the file in an app or in the app from the device standard downloads folder.
Feature Requests are welcome
Ad financed version is called just ICS Importer
You only need CalDAV synchronisiation? Try iCal Sync for CalDAV
iCal Import/Export 2.4
is the ultimative import/export sync app for your android calendar with first class support for everyone.
See always what's happening, instead of other apps, nothing is hidden from the user, you can even view all events before importing.
For more information visit http://www.drlue.tk/ical
You can import and export from various sources and to various destinations:
With the premium version you can plan your imports and your exports.
Create, edit or delete android calendars
CalDAV (14 days testing in free version) Android 4.0 and above, events only
★Viele weitere, jedoch nicht getestet
★No support of web.de,mailbox.org,gmx, Yahoo, memotoo, and the default Synology Caldav Server (install owncloud or baikal)
You always want the most recent features?
Join this google group:
And activate the beta test:
Used premissions explained
★Identity (Create an account for the CalDAV Syncadapter)
★Contacts/Calendars (Read/Write events to android calendar)
★Photos/Media/Files (Read/Write iCalendar files to internal/external storage)
★http://ical4j.sourceforge.net for the parser/interpreter
★https://github.com/lookfirst/sardine and https://github.com/aflx/Sardine-Android for the WebDAV implementation
★https://github.com/brk3/android-color-picker for the color picker
With MyRoster you can manage your service plan easaly.
From now you have your service plan always on your site.
The app is intiutiv use and therefore available without lengthy explanations.
- Any number of different services can be created / edited.
- These services can then be assigned to the individual days.
- Each service has its own color ( changeable) in the Overview
- It may be a service for several days to be entered at a time. e.g. 2 weeks holiday
- There are 4 different widgets that allow you to plan your service always have in view
- By clicking on the upper area of the widget to open the app. Below it is updated.
- Comment on any day
- By clicking you can jump to another month on month.
- Timekeeping possible. ( long click on the day / submenu)
- Entering fixed times for each service
- Enter the actual presence per day
- Analysis for week and month ( nominal hours , plan - hours , actual hours)
- Landscape support
- The roster (displayed month), either as a text list (E -mail) ,
as a csv file (Excel) or an image (screenshot) will be sent.
It should have the " WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE" / " write access to SD memory " is necessary.
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Expansion of functions via My roster unlock app ( Paid ):
- Export as iCalendar
- Several service plans (User)
- Year Overview
- Evaluation / Statistics: sum of the respective services for Month / Year / Time.
- Shortcuts (4 letters) to each layer can be displayed in the overview.
- Comparison function for two rosters
- Widget 4x4 with comparison display
- Layer rhythms can be entered , weekly or daily repetitions
- Possibility to input of shift cycles. eg: F, F, S , S, N , N,... Long click on a day ( submenu)
- Backup and recovery Herstellunges function
- Evaluation of overtime for the total time
- Holidays are shown on request ( Germany , Austria , the Netherlands, Australia, UK ) ( outlined in red )
- School holidays are upon request (only Germany ) displayed ( green border )
- The service plan can be automatically registered upon request in the calendar. (available from Android 4.0 ( ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH ) )
Here the permission " READ_CALENDAR / WRITE_CALENDAR " is necessary.
small HOWTO free to give the roster on the Google calendar.
http://www.fruecht.eu/?s=mdhg # content
- A reminder time for calendar entry can be added automatically.
Memory is not made through My roster app on the calendar.
This import ICAL events from ics files stored on the phone into the Android calendar.
Import the event by either opening the file in an app or in the app from the Downloads folder.
If you are using Jorte calendar app it needs to sync to a google calendar for the import to get added
Feature Requests are welcome
It can be use with Google Calendar. It support daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar functions. Voice reminders (TTS) notify you the event with voice. You can also search the calendar.
Lunar phase, sunrise and sunset time (requires positioning / GPS) are supported. Over 10 widgets are available. They are agenda and calendars, clock, world cities time, and sticky note with voice recording feature, counter, etc.
ICS files are used for example for invitations with Lotus Notes.
+ If necessary, please forward the invitation to an e-mail address.
+ The open invitation email and click on the ICS attachment.
+ The fields found to be transmitted in the form of the Google calendar.
The application is not listed in the application launcher.
Interaction with the application only via corresponding attachments.
You can remove the application as usual from the application manager.
In case of errors such as crashes or something similar, please send us an e-mail with a calendar file (*. ics, *.ifb, *.iCal, *.iFBf, ...).
In our view, is the only reason for a crash, a calendar-file, the file does not meet the specifications. We will try to fix the problem with the next version.
* Full Day Appointments (I think it's by the Missing DTSTART-row or DTEND-row in the Calendar File)
Time / Timezone:
* Only the Date/Time Code from the DTSTART-/DTEND row
* The Sign's '<' and '>' should not be used. The Reason is, that some Calendar use HTML. This App looks for HTML-Tags and try to remove it.
* At this time only the Fields Start-Time, End-Time, Description, Location and Summary are transfered to the Calendar-form.
We respect your privacy.
Therefore the application is designed to manage without permission.
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
ICSSync is an Android app for syncing calendars between an Android device and an ICS file (iCalendar) on a FTP/WebDAV server (plain WebDAV or SVN) or stored in a file (e.g. your Dropbox-folder).
Features of ICS Sync:
* Sync one or more ICS-files to your Android device.
* Handle each synced ICS-file as a separate calendar in your calendar app.
* Gets ICS-files from HTTP(S), FTP or from file-system.
* Synchronizes in both ways.
* Sync your calendars manually or automatically.
* Set up individual or global intervals for auto-sync.
* Set sync options depending on your network connection.
IMPORTANT: This app will lock itself after 20 days. After this trial-period, if you are satisfied with our software, please buy the unlocker to ensure future development of this app. You will find the unlocker app in the market (search for "ICSSync Unlocker").
PLEASE REPORT BUGS: Please do not use the market comments for bug-complaining! We cannot help, reply or comment on them! Please report all bugs to us via email (support AT icssync DOT com).
All you need to do is locate any PDF file on your Android device and select to open it using Able2Doc PDF to Word. Once the file is imported into the app, the PDF conversion will automatically start. Converted files are stored on your phone’s storage system until you delete them, enabling you to easily share, preview, or use them in other apps.
We’ve made the mobile user experience a top priority. Able2Doc PDF to Word for smartphones and tablets is resource efficient and allocates only a minimum amount of your device’s processor and RAM resources to the entire PDF conversion process. Your files are sent to our powerful servers where our best-on-market conversion technology is able to convert your PDF files into editable MS Word documents. Once the process is done, high quality conversion results are then quickly sent back to the Able2Doc PDF to Word file list without any loss to your Android device’s performance.
For your privacy, files are never stored on our servers for more than 24 hours, and are never used for anything else other than for the conversion process.
For instant creation of high quality PDFs from your Office documents, download Sonic PDF Creator for smartphones and tablets. For more conversion output formats and customized conversions, including pictures, Libre Office and AutoCAD, try the Able2Extract Desktop version.
We look forward to hearing your comments, ratings, and any suggestions on what you’d like to see in future updates. So send us your feedback!
• Access all your files in any of your folders on any device with no extra steps
• Securely share files and folders, inside and outside the organization
• Sync file changes across all devices in real time so documents are always protected and available on across all platforms and devices
• Access your SharePoint sites from your mobile device
Immersive User Experience
• Enjoy a beautiful, 100% native user interface optimized for your device
• New “sheet-based” navigation makes finding and accessing files easy
• Manage files and folders: create, delete, copy, and restore anything, anywhere
• Mark folders and files as “favorites” to gain automatic offline access via the industry’s only mobile “push” synchronization
• Upload multiple photos, videos, documents, or any other files directly from your device to any Syncplicity folder
• Quickly access key features through contextual menus on files and folders
Easy and Secure Sharing and Collaboration
• Share files with shared links (All Editions) or with optional password protection and restricted recipients using secure shared links (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Track shared file download activity (All Editions) including location-based information (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Follow files, folders, and links to stay informed when content changes with our newly designed Activity Feed
• No file size limits
Mobile Access to Microsoft Office Documents and PDFs
• Securely open Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and PDF files right inside the Syncplicity app (All Editions)
• Edit Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and annotate PDF files right inside the Syncplicity app (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Deliver Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with transitions and animations directly from your mobile device (All Editions)
Increased Productivity with Syncplicity Insights™
• Get prompted to send uploaded documents and pictures to meeting attendees without having to create a separate email
• Get notified on the most active folders in your account
• Get notified when a user has not downloaded a shared link
Your files are safe with the industry’s most robust enterprise-grade security and controls:
• Syncplicity encrypts files in transit and on devices with AES-256 encryption
• Users or IT can wipe user account and folder content when a device is lost, stolen or an employee leaves an organization without requiring a mobile device management solution
• Set optional passcode for protection and configure the mobile device to optimize data plan, battery life and prevent open into third party apps
• Set policies for mobile account access and folder/file sharing for users and groups (Business and Enterprise Editions)
Get started with a free 10 GB Personal Edition account or try our Business or Enterprise Editions for 30 days for FREE.
This app will work in conjunction with our ticketing system QR codes, via the add-on we released earlier this year, by scanning the codes at the door to check in attendees.
* Speed up registrations at the door
* Real time integration with the attendee list
* Allows for multiple check-in "stations". Eg. Use multiple iPhone phones and iPods to log into to the same attendee list so employees can scan tickets using multiple different iPhones.
* Send an e-mail to the ticket holder with a "Thank you for Attending" (Coming Soon) - This will save time from currently having to check the name off and having attendees sign a confirmation that they were present at the event. This will help to avoid refund situations.
* Keep your events "Green" by providing an environmentally friendly ticketing solution.
* Custom tickets can double as a name badge!
From your email app or file manager send the iCalendar (e.g. .iCal .ics, .vcs) attachments to Invitation Processor. It imports the information contained in these files and exports them to a selected device calendar.
works with many mail apps
define an alarm to get rembered to an upcoming event recognizes duplicate entries
recognizes duplicate entries
supports recurring events.
processes attendee and organizer information
processes event updates and cancels
is completely free of ads
Invitation Processor Pro additionally
accepts or denies event requests per Mail
To read and write calendar entries, we need:
To maintain an sqlite database for tracking update and cancel requests:
As we do not need internet permissions, you can be sure that no information leaves your phone/tablet within Invitation Processor.
If you encounter problems, feel free to contact me.
Open iCalendar files and import all events to one of your device's calendar.
- Open file using an already installed file manager
- App displays all events with details
- Select a device calendar to import events into
- Uses proven parser engine of our other app InvitationProcessor
This app is still under continous development. If you find a bug or miss a feature, do not hesitate to send a mail.