The free demo version of the app lets you try out many of the app’s features with a set of sample data, including:
• Planning and optimizing routes through a simple drag-and-drop interface
• Viewing store details and visit history
• Viewing all routes by month and copying favorite routes to new dates
• Tracking in-store activities, including notes and photos
• Validating planogram compliance
• Using a tappable on-screen planogram to quickly select products for action (audit, restock, replenishment order, etc.)
• Confirming promotion compliance
• Building a restock list to minimize multiple trips to the stock room
• Creating in-store orders and capturing authorized signatures
Best of all, ReX Effect can be configured to work with your data regardless of what system you use to manage Retail Execution!
Enhance the efficiency of your reps and your credibility with retailers. Contact Mobility Effect today to learn more about how Retail Execution Effect can be a fit for your organization.