Stay on top of news from Marietta and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of The Marietta Times on your Android device. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Marietta Times is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather and features in the Marietta and Washington County area. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Marietta Times covers the communities of Marietta, Parkersburg,Williamstown, Belpre, Beverly, Lower Salem, Lowell, New Matamoras, Adams, Aurelius, Barlow, Newport, Palmer, Warren, Waterford, Watertown, Wesley, Barlow, Bartlett, Coal Run, Cutler, Fleming, Little Hocking, Reno, Vincent, Whipple, Reno and Devola. Schools in The Marietta Times coverage area include Belpre School District, Fort Frye School District, Frontier School District, Marietta City Schools, Warren School District, Washington County JVSD, Wolf Creek School District, Williamstown schools, Marietta College and Washington State Community College. The Times serves Washington, Morgan, Monroe and Noble counties in Ohio and Wood County in West Virginia.