* automatic chart switching depending on current position and zoom level
* scrolling through all charts available for the current location by "press and hold" zoom buttons
* display of number of available charts for current location in the zoom buttons
* display of outlines of installed charts in active chart
* chart rotation (True North, True Course, Compass Heading, original chart orientation)
* support of non-mercator projections (Polyconic, Transverse Mercator, UTM, ...) by polynomials
* support of geodetic datum other than WGS84/NAD83 by applying northing and easting
* tracks, way points, routes
* follow route automatically
* intuitive route editor
* gpx import and export of waypoints and routes
* gpx export of tracks
* recording of tracks in active and standby mode
* compass (magnetic heading, true heading, true north indicator)
* different dashboard layouts (basic data, detailed route data, detailed GPS data including graphical status info)
* Man Over Board (MOB) functions
* import and storage of installed charts in external folders
* support of encrypted charts including activation via EMAIL
* switching between chart sets (support of large number of installed charts)
Marine Navigator doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts or to use native Marine Navigator MNX-charts (see menu->help for instructions). BSB/KAP charts are available for free download on the Internet:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/box-cartas-raster/raster_disponiveis.html (Suite of CHM nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
Native Marine Navigator MNX-charts are offered by selected chart distributors. The charts are maintained by the distributor. They are not free. Further regions are coming):
* http://www.visitmyharbour.com/download-android-charts (Chart sets for UK/IRL, IBERIA, Belgium and Netherland)
* http://maps.soltek.se (Charts for Sweden and Finland)
Try before you buy: You can test the basic functions of Marine Navigator by downloading Marine Navigator Lite. If you like the app and are looking for a comprehensive set of navigational functions purchase this full version.
Marina Bay Sands is situated on 15.5 hectares of land with the gross floor area of 581,000 square metres. The iconic design has transformed Singapore's skyline and tourism landscape since it opened on 27 April 2010.[according to whom?] The property has a hotel, convention and exhibition facilities, theatres, entertainment venues, retailers, and restaurants.
With over 7000 spacious suites, designer shopping, world-class dining, and incredible entertainment, the Venetian Palazzo Pocket Concierge™ will escort you through these award winning resorts as well as provide you with exclusive offers right in the palm of your hands. Download to experience The Venetian and The Palazzo in a whole new way.
Sands Bethlehem assures an extraordinary experience with every visit!
With over 3,000 of the hottest slots, over 180 exciting table games, including a 36-table poker room, there’s always plenty of thrilling action!
Enhance your visit at the Sands with a trip to one of our eight delicious restaurants including three by world-renowned chef, Emeril Lagasse.
Make a night of it in style at the Sands Hotel with 300 state-of-the-art rooms.
Don’t miss out on the shopping and nightlife, including an all-new outlet mall, The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem and three bars and lounges!
Applaud the ultimate LIVE entertainment experience at the Sands Bethlehem Event Center and visit the hottest nightclub in the area, Vision Bar.
- Directions: Navigate your way with ease from any location at Sands Bethlehem.
- Promotions: Learn about current promotions including this month’s car giveaway!
- Entertainment: Check out the hottest entertainment in Molten, St. James Gate and the Sands Bethlehem Event Center.
- Restaurants: View menus, make reservations-even take a tour!
- Hotel: Explore our hotel and meetings rooms, and check out hotel packages.
- The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem: View sales and promotions on the latest designer fashions at incredible prices!
Discover the difference our signature style service makes with the official Sands Bethlehem app.
Pulsating with life both night and day, Sands Resorts Cotai Strip Macao provides every guest an unforgettable experience and unparalleled excitement. Discover world-class cuisine and accommodations, international live entertainment, over 600 luxury Duty-free shoppes and leading conferences and exhibitions. This app will escort you through our resorts right in the palm of your hands. Download to experience Sands Resorts Cotai Strip Macao in a whole new way.
App function Includes:
Mobile ticketing purchase
Real time ferry schedule and fare
Off-line Order Information
Member Transaction Record