Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for your boat.
An easy-to-use offline GPS tracker and route planner featuring worldwide offline maps.
Wherever you are: sea, rivers or lakes it will help you find your way.
Not only an app but an affordable tool for fishermen, sailors or just water sports passionates.
MAPS AND MARINE CHARTS
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA),
Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use Bathymetric
Mediterranean RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand’s Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
-Ocean Maps (view)
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
-Topo Maps (view)
This world topographic map includes boundaries, cities, water features, ports, physiographic features, parks, landmarks, transportation, and buildings.
This map service presents satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution imagery for the United States and other areas around the world.
Open Sea Map is a first opensource maps for the sea, with ports, sea light and more.
You can download maps or marine chart, you need select area and application save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps or chart without connection.
Marine Navigation save for you maps and marine chart, when you see the tiles of maps the application creates an automated archive, when smartphone cannot connect you can navigate on maps preloaded.
You can share your WayPoints by the sync function to all your mobile devices, or use sync for yours archive of Points of interest.
- Navigator GPS
- Sync Route/Waypoints
- Interactive Map
- Deep Chart / Altitude Chart
- Active Pointer
- Create, Manage and Delete Route/WayPoints
- Way Tracking
- Share Image
- Anchor Alert
- Code Morse
- Moon Info
- 4000 SeaPorts
- Scale Interface
- Screen Alive
Create your Yacht Club; Make the best marine navigation group.
-Login with Facebook Account
-Group (Public, Password, Invite)
-Create Your Group
-Group Live Chat
-Group Share Image
-Admin Your Group
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS:
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ
* automatic chart switching depending on current position and zoom level
* scrolling through all charts available for the current location by "press and hold" zoom buttons
* display of number of available charts for current location in the zoom buttons
* display of outlines of installed charts in active chart
* chart rotation (True North, True Course, Compass Heading, original chart orientation)
* support of non-mercator projections (Polyconic, Transverse Mercator, UTM, ...) by polynomials
* support of geodetic datum other than WGS84/NAD83 by applying northing and easting
* tracks, way points, routes
* follow route automatically
* intuitive route editor
* gpx import and export of waypoints and routes
* gpx export of tracks
* recording of tracks in active and standby mode
* compass (magnetic heading, true heading, true north indicator)
* different dashboard layouts (basic data, detailed route data, detailed GPS data including graphical status info)
* Man Over Board (MOB) functions
* import and storage of installed charts in external folders
* support of encrypted charts including activation via EMAIL
* switching between chart sets (support of large number of installed charts)
Marine Navigator doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts or to use native Marine Navigator MNX-charts (see menu->help for instructions). BSB/KAP charts are available for free download on the Internet:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* https://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/cartas/download/cartasbsb/cartas_eletronicas_Internet.htm (Suite of DHN nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
Native Marine Navigator MNX-charts are offered by selected chart distributors:
* http://www.visitmyharbour.com (Chart sets for UK/IRL and IBERIA derived from official UHKO charts. These charts are not free. Further regions are coming).
Try before you buy: You can test the basic functions of Marine Navigator by downloading Marine Navigator Lite. If you like the app and are looking for a comprehensive set of navigational functions purchase this full version.
All raster marine charts published by NOAA (USA), LINZ (New Zealand) and Brazil Navy are available to install from within MX Mariner as downloadable regions. Each marine chart region download contains all the available charts for it's particular region. Once downloaded, each marine chart region is available for use offline. When online, a road map or satellite image map is alternatively available.
UKHO charts are also available for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Channel Islands. UKHO chart regions are divided into 4 regions and are available as in-app purchases. Each in-app purchase gives you 1 year of free chart updates.
Please see http://mxmariner.com/charts.html for more details on offline marine chart regions available for download.
MX Mariner is useful for marine navigation featuring a simple heads up display showing speed and course. You have the ability to drop waypoints, record tracks and create routes. Routes can be activated and the heads up display will also show bearing and range to next waypoint below speed and course. All waypoints, tracks and routes can be backed up as GPX files. GPX files can be imported and exported to other programs.
MX Mariner also has configurable units of measure for bearings, position, speed and distance. Bearings in MX Mariner can be shown as true or magnetic. Magnetic bearings use the world magnetic model published National Geospacial Intelligence Agency. Speed and distances can be set to Nautical, Statute or Metric. Position can be set to degrees, degrees-minutes or degrees-minutes-seconds. Navigators can also choose to use their device internal magnetometer or gps course to orientate ship on the marine chart. Optionally, heading and course predictor lines can also be shown on the marine chart. MX Mariner also offers configurable back-light levels suitable for daylight to off-shore night conditions.
Only marine navigation app to have route assistance with Voice Prompts for marine navigation.
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation / nautical naviagtion (requires GPS )
-prompts on approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
** Question? pl. contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com **
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to route points.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline NOAA charts, USACE rivers, Lake Depth Maps(FreshWater Lakes)
-Visual / Text Search
-Charts reprojected for WGS84 datum
* (NEW)FreshWater Lake maps:
- 7000+ lake depth charts
- Includes boat ramps data
- 1ft / 3ft depth contour maps for anglers for selected lake maps.
- Selected lake maps also contain fishing hot spots.
- Create custom fishing hot spots
* Tide & Currents
-High / Low tides.
-Active currents stations.
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POIs derived from equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX trcks to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (see http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/ for all charts)
SUGARLOAF KEY TO KEY WEST
PORT RICHEY TAMPA BAY - CLEARWATER HBR
EAST BAY TO WEST BAY FLORIDA
ST JOSEPH, ST ANDREW BAYS
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY MATECUMBE TO GRASSY KEY
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE CHARLES TO NORFOLK HARBOR
ANCLOTE KEYS TO CRYSTAL RIVER
ST JOSEPH SOUND
Minnesota lakes - Kabetogama, Minnetonka, Waconia,Leech,Mille Lacs
Lake Keowee,Jocassee,Hartwell,Greenwood,Lake Murray
Mark Twain,Ozarks,Table Rock
Lake St. Clair
KEY WEST TO THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
SAN PEDRO CHANNEL
LAKE MICHIGAN STONY LAKE TO POINT BETSIE
APALACHICOLA BAY TO CAPE SAN BLAS
EAST CAPE TO MORMON KEY
CAPE HENLOPEN TO INDIAN RIVER INLET
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE HENRY TO THIMBLE SHOAL LIGHT
MONHEGAN ISLAND TO CAPE ELIZABETH
LAKE ONTARIO - CLAYTON TO FALSE DUCKS ISL
SAN FRANCISCO ENTRANCE
MIAMI TO MARATHON, FLORIDA BAY
CAPE MAY TO FENWICK ISLAND
MISSISSIPPI RIVER TO GALVESTON
CAPE CANAVERAL TO KEY WEST
DELAWARE RIVER WILMINGTON TO PHILADELPHIA
FLORIDA KEYS SOMBRERO KEY TO SAND KEY
SAN PABLO BAY
RAINY LAKE BIG ISLAND MINN TO OAKPOINT ISL ONT
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY - BISCAYNE BAY
EVERGLADES NTL PARK - SHARK RVR TO LOSTMANS RVR
MIAMI TO MARATHON & FLORIDA BAY
STRAITS OF MACKINAC
NORFOLK HARBOR & ELIZABETH RIVER
SAN DIEGO TO SANTA ROSA ISLAND
CHOPTANK RIVER CAMBRIDGE TO GREENSBORO
FORT LAUDERDALE PORT EVERGLADES
ST SIMONS SOUND TO TOLOMATO RIVER
CHESAPEAKE DELAWARE CANAL
STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA ENTRANCE
PORT RICHEY CLEARWATER HBR
PAMPANO BEACH TO HALLADALE FLORIDA
LAKE MICHIGAN INCLUDING GREEN BAY
MAIMI TO MARATHON and FLORIDA BAY
SANTA CATALINA ISLAND
APALACHICOLA BAY TO LAKE WIMICO
- most stable digital compass available for Android
- get weather information from nearby OBS buoys (configurable between 1-100 nautical miles)
- can point to true or magnetic north
- theme support
- displays your current location (when available) in Degrees, Minutes and Seconds (with fractions for total accuracy)
- displays absolute bearing
- displays correct bearing labels
- tips are available to maximize the accuracy of your readings
- prevents your screen going to sleep whilst you are using the compass. You can use the physical 'sleep' button on your device when you are ready for the screen to go off
- full-screen app, compatible with the majority of Android devices available
of Danish marinas and the ability to follow your friends at sea. If you
exchange IDs with your friends, you can easily follow each other¹s
movements at sea.
You can also see bookable marinas and book a berth via the app.
"Danish Marinas" contains information about facilities, prices, marina
maps of each individual marina and photos. With "Danish Marinas", you have
easy access to all important marina information when sailing around
The app is published by the Danish Sailing Association in cooperation with
the Association of Marinas in Denmark. Information about the marinas is
updated regularly by the marina authority.
We hope that it proves valuable when sailing in Denmark.
-Save and download charts for offline use
-Realtime position and heading via phone GPS/Compass
-Create/Save custom waypoints
-Guide to created waypoints
-Import/Export Tracks as GPX
-Points of Interest including buoys, markers, marina info, and more
-Switch between chart, topo, and street maps
-Native HD support for Android Tablets
The best part of this application is that you *do not* need Internet access to access all this information!! So if your sailing in The Solent and need to compare prices for all Marinas in Portsmouth that is visitor friendly.. you got it!!
When Internet access is available, you can also plot all mooring options on a map, as we maintain the most accurate collection of Geo co-ordinates that any guide can provide.
The following information is available for each harbour (when applicable):
- *VERY ACCURATE* GPS co-ordinates
- Guide prices (usually, per metre)
- Speed limit of harbour/river
- Tidal data
- Shipping admittance type (Leisure, Commercial, Fishing etc..)
- Hazards in and around the Harbour
- Rules and Regulations
- Contact details for the Harbour Master (VHF Channel and Telephone number)
- Contact details (and ownership information) for Marina booking enquiries
- Click on the telephone number to initiate a call
- Web site address (click to launch your device's web browser)
- Facility listings
- Useful information from previous visitors, provided by the popular web site "VisitMyHarbour.com" (remember this information is now available even with no Internet connection!) - with a direct link to the full details of the Harbour on visitmyharbour.com when Internet access is available
- A little history about the harbour and your chosen Marina
- The ability to store your own comments against a Harbour or Mooring
Up-coming features include:
- Off-line access to hundreds of interactive admiralty charts
PLEASE NOTE: This application (and all versions of it) is designed as a reference guide only and should not be used for navigational purposes. By downloading this application you understand & accept this limitation.
ALSO NOTE: If you do experience a force close whilst using our application, please click the "Report" button and contact us regarding this issue. We can then fix any issues and upload the patched version very quickly. Bad feedback may help you blow off some steam when things go wrong, but it won't actually help improve the product! We pride ourselves on delivering high quality software, please help us maintain these high standards! - Also, if you enjoy using the application -- please do leave feedback and tell your friends!
For boaters, fishermen and all water sports enthusiasts.
IMPORTANT: This app is optimized for handset. If you have a tablet, please search our HD app.
Enjoy the same great detail you have on your GPS chartplotter! Award winning vector maps included in App price remain resident on your device so you can access them when outside internet coverage! Query chart objects anytime for descriptive details. Pan, zoom and measure distance.
ROUTES & TRACKS
Create and edit routes based on your cruising speed and fuel consumption. Record and view your tracks. Capture pictures (geo-tagged) along the way to create a virtual adventure log of your entire trip.
WEATHER & TIDES
Quickly access up-to-date tide, current, wind speed/direction & sun/moon cycle information. Save your favorite locations. Consult wind forecasts and tide and current predictions while planning trips.
2,000 edits every day! Benefit from timely localized data contributed by the Navionics Community! Wrecks, obstructions, buoys, beacons, lights, and more are visible as soon as posted. Read reviews of marinas, repair shops, etc.. Take advantage of this unique feature and be part of the community with your own contributions.
Access the largest database of marine POI’s available. Search by lat/long or category for Marina, Marine Repair, Boat Dealers, Waterfront restaurants, etc!
Email, Tweet or FB your routes, tracks, photos or markers! Your friends can learn about your day on the water by viewing the .kmz file you send them in Google Earth! It’s so cool!
Overlay Google Maps, Bing or Terrain.
My Data – automatically sync your Markers, Routes, Tracks and Photos among all your mobile devices.
MAGAZINES & GUIDES
Download free articles from the world’s leading Marine publications! Geo-referenced and saved to a digital library for easy access anytime or anywhere!
Navionics Apps allow you to access amazing add-ons:
√ Advanced Map Options gives you even greater control of your map. Highlight Shallow Area, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, adjust shoreline to selected Water Level, view Seabed composition (available for select US HD lakes) and toggle Fishing Mode to locate key fishing areas.
√ Choose additional coverage anytime.
Please refer to screenshot above for chart coverage area contained in this app title. Please refer to Lake List on navionics.com. Does not include Bermuda, which can be found on Marine: Caribbean & South America.
IMPORTANT- Navionics has certified the following Android devices with an OS of 2.3.3 and higher: SAMSUNG: Galaxy S I, S II, S III, S4, Note GT-N7000. HTC: Incredible, Evo 4G, Desire HD, Nexus One MOTOROLA: Droid X, Droid II SONY ERICSSON: Xperia x10 LG: Optimus One. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play store. Navionics apps are designed to load and operate correctly with all handsets with an Operating System of 2.3.3 or higher. However, we cannot guarantee flawless operation on non-certified Android devices. Navionics does not support any non-certified Android devices. Please check our App Description or go to Navionics.com for an up-to-date list of certified devices. Please refer to the Mobile Android Handset FAQs section on navionics.com.
Wales map provides navigation information for coastal region and contains embedded Electronic Nautical Charts (ENC) compressed to store the largest coverage. Exploring the map you get maximum details obtaining detailed information of each object on the map.
Wales Map has the combination of many useful features that you have never used before on your Android device. It has been developed with the cutting edge map technology for user friendly, handy performance involving advanced options for navigation.
With this app you can transform your Android phone in a chart plotter with best marine cartography, which includes: Anchoring areas, Fishing areas, restriction areas, obstructions, rocks, buoys, beacons, lights, depth contours with values display on map, spot sounding and more!
Inspiration behind creating this map is provided by the valuable feedback received from our precious customers.
With Marine Wales, FlyToMap™ continues in the tradition of offering a huge amount of information and functionality across places all over the world at a really low price if compared with other apps in the same category!
Use to Explore:
“Elegant map display”
“Fast zoom and pan at your fingertips”
“Use Latitudes and Longitudes to go to your favorite places”
“Use the navTo and see in real time your speed, distance and direction to destination”
“Insert unlimited markers near your favorite places on the map”
“Search your favorite points directly”
“Expanded search results categories”
“Geo Tagged photo management”
“Track your trips”
"… Marine Usa All is well designed and its usability is really good, as it's easy to figure it out and everything it's organized and helpful if you're in need of an app like this. …"
Easy to learn
FlyToMap provides complete, quick and easy to use map applications for your Android phone.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Turn off GPS when not in use
* real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart)
* display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground)
* distance and bearing calculation
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions). RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
More from developer
With over 7000 spacious suites, designer shopping, world-class dining, and incredible entertainment, the Venetian Palazzo Pocket Concierge™ will escort you through these award winning resorts as well as provide you with exclusive offers right in the palm of your hands. Download to experience The Venetian and The Palazzo in a whole new way.
The Cotai Strip Resorts Macao POCKET CONCIERGE helps you navigate and map point to point directions throughout Asia's largest integrated resorts, right in the palm of your hands! Download to experience Cotai Strip Resorts Macao in a whole new way!
Pulsating with life both night and day, Cotai Strip Resorts Macao provides every guest an unforgettable experience and unparalleled excitement. With world-class cuisine and accommodations, international live entertainment, over 600 luxury duty-free shoppes and leading conferences and exhibitions, experience the best of the Cotai Strip with our handy app.
Paint your own dinosaur, race a T-rex around Singapore, and see an augmented reality extinction event happen before your very eyes!
Both entertaining and insightful, these features bring you into the world of the dinosaurs like you’ve never experienced before. The unique exhibition and mobile application explore both the art and science of these ‘terrible lizards, covering three key eras from the Triassic to the Cretaceous. Come down to the Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction exhibition at ArtScience Museum to unlock six of the eight features on the application. This application will provide an enjoyable experience for the whole family from before, to during, and after the museum experience.
- 8 features
o Race to the museum in ‘RexRace’
o Experience a 360* panorama of the environmental changes over hundreds of millions of years.
o Colour a dinosaur in ‘Paint the Past’
o Watch an epic battle of reptiles in ‘Croc-o-Attack’
o Dig up a dinosaur in ‘Diggin’ Dinos’
o See the environment around you transform into fire, ash, and snow in ‘Dino Demise’
o Scare a dinosaur in an augmented reality photo experience
o Bonus feature! Enjoy a ‘Daily Dino’ treat with Dinosaur trivia, exclusive promotions at ArtScience Museum, Dinosaur ringtones and even unique Mobile Wallpapers
- ‘Discover’ some of the new reptiles on display at ArtScience Museum
- Explore and share photos of the Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction exhibition through facebook, twitter, and instagram.
- Available for iPhone 5 and 4, iPod touch, and Android.
Sands Bethlehem assures an extraordinary experience with every visit!
With over 3,000 of the hottest slots, over 180 exciting table games, including a 36-table poker room, there’s always plenty of thrilling action!
Enhance your visit at the Sands with a trip to one of our eight delicious restaurants including three by world-renowned chef, Emeril Lagasse.
Make a night of it in style at the Sands Hotel with 300 state-of-the-art rooms.
Don’t miss out on the shopping and nightlife, including an all-new outlet mall, The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem and three bars and lounges!
Applaud the ultimate LIVE entertainment experience at the Sands Bethlehem Event Center and visit the hottest nightclub in the area, Vision Bar.
- Directions: Navigate your way with ease from any location at Sands Bethlehem.
- Promotions: Learn about current promotions including this month’s car giveaway!
- Entertainment: Check out the hottest entertainment in Molten, St. James Gate and the Sands Bethlehem Event Center.
- Restaurants: View menus, make reservations-even take a tour!
- Hotel: Explore our hotel and meetings rooms, and check out hotel packages.
- The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem: View sales and promotions on the latest designer fashions at incredible prices!
Discover the difference our signature style service makes with the official Sands Bethlehem app.