Only marine navigation app to have route assistance with Voice Prompts for marine navigation.
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation / nautical naviagtion (requires GPS )
-prompts on approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
** Question? pl. contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com **
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to route points.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline NOAA charts, USACE rivers, Lake Depth Maps(FreshWater Lakes)
-Visual / Text Search
-Charts reprojected for WGS84 datum
* (NEW)FreshWater Lake maps:
- 7000+ lake depth charts
- Includes boat ramps data
- 1ft / 3ft depth contour maps for anglers for selected lake maps.
- Selected lake maps also contain fishing hot spots.
- Create custom fishing hot spots
* Tide & Currents
-High / Low tides.
-Active currents stations.
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POIs derived from equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX trcks to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (see http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/ for all charts)
SUGARLOAF KEY TO KEY WEST
PORT RICHEY TAMPA BAY - CLEARWATER HBR
EAST BAY TO WEST BAY FLORIDA
ST JOSEPH, ST ANDREW BAYS
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY MATECUMBE TO GRASSY KEY
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE CHARLES TO NORFOLK HARBOR
ANCLOTE KEYS TO CRYSTAL RIVER
ST JOSEPH SOUND
Minnesota lakes - Kabetogama, Minnetonka, Waconia,Leech,Mille Lacs
Lake Keowee,Jocassee,Hartwell,Greenwood,Lake Murray
Mark Twain,Ozarks,Table Rock
Lake St. Clair
KEY WEST TO THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
SAN PEDRO CHANNEL
LAKE MICHIGAN STONY LAKE TO POINT BETSIE
APALACHICOLA BAY TO CAPE SAN BLAS
EAST CAPE TO MORMON KEY
CAPE HENLOPEN TO INDIAN RIVER INLET
CHESAPEAKE BAY CAPE HENRY TO THIMBLE SHOAL LIGHT
MONHEGAN ISLAND TO CAPE ELIZABETH
LAKE ONTARIO - CLAYTON TO FALSE DUCKS ISL
SAN FRANCISCO ENTRANCE
MIAMI TO MARATHON, FLORIDA BAY
CAPE MAY TO FENWICK ISLAND
MISSISSIPPI RIVER TO GALVESTON
CAPE CANAVERAL TO KEY WEST
DELAWARE RIVER WILMINGTON TO PHILADELPHIA
FLORIDA KEYS SOMBRERO KEY TO SAND KEY
SAN PABLO BAY
RAINY LAKE BIG ISLAND MINN TO OAKPOINT ISL ONT
INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY - BISCAYNE BAY
EVERGLADES NTL PARK - SHARK RVR TO LOSTMANS RVR
MIAMI TO MARATHON & FLORIDA BAY
STRAITS OF MACKINAC
NORFOLK HARBOR & ELIZABETH RIVER
SAN DIEGO TO SANTA ROSA ISLAND
CHOPTANK RIVER CAMBRIDGE TO GREENSBORO
FORT LAUDERDALE PORT EVERGLADES
ST SIMONS SOUND TO TOLOMATO RIVER
CHESAPEAKE DELAWARE CANAL
STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA ENTRANCE
PORT RICHEY CLEARWATER HBR
PAMPANO BEACH TO HALLADALE FLORIDA
LAKE MICHIGAN INCLUDING GREEN BAY
MAIMI TO MARATHON and FLORIDA BAY
SANTA CATALINA ISLAND
APALACHICOLA BAY TO LAKE WIMICO
of Danish marinas and the ability to follow your friends at sea. If you
exchange IDs with your friends, you can easily follow each other¹s
movements at sea.
You can also see bookable marinas and book a berth via the app.
"Danish Marinas" contains information about facilities, prices, marina
maps of each individual marina and photos. With "Danish Marinas", you have
easy access to all important marina information when sailing around
The app is published by the Danish Sailing Association in cooperation with
the Association of Marinas in Denmark. Information about the marinas is
updated regularly by the marina authority.
We hope that it proves valuable when sailing in Denmark.
The best part of this application is that you *do not* need Internet access to access all this information!! So if your sailing in The Solent and need to compare prices for all Marinas in Portsmouth that is visitor friendly.. you got it!!
When Internet access is available, you can also plot all mooring options on a map, as we maintain the most accurate collection of Geo co-ordinates that any guide can provide.
The following information is available for each harbour (when applicable):
- *VERY ACCURATE* GPS co-ordinates
- Guide prices (usually, per metre)
- Speed limit of harbour/river
- Tidal data
- Shipping admittance type (Leisure, Commercial, Fishing etc..)
- Hazards in and around the Harbour
- Rules and Regulations
- Contact details for the Harbour Master (VHF Channel and Telephone number)
- Contact details (and ownership information) for Marina booking enquiries
- Click on the telephone number to initiate a call
- Web site address (click to launch your device's web browser)
- Facility listings
- Useful information from previous visitors, provided by the popular web site "VisitMyHarbour.com" (remember this information is now available even with no Internet connection!) - with a direct link to the full details of the Harbour on visitmyharbour.com when Internet access is available
- A little history about the harbour and your chosen Marina
- The ability to store your own comments against a Harbour or Mooring
Up-coming features include:
- Off-line access to hundreds of interactive admiralty charts
PLEASE NOTE: This application (and all versions of it) is designed as a reference guide only and should not be used for navigational purposes. By downloading this application you understand & accept this limitation.
ALSO NOTE: If you do experience a force close whilst using our application, please click the "Report" button and contact us regarding this issue. We can then fix any issues and upload the patched version very quickly. Bad feedback may help you blow off some steam when things go wrong, but it won't actually help improve the product! We pride ourselves on delivering high quality software, please help us maintain these high standards! - Also, if you enjoy using the application -- please do leave feedback and tell your friends!
Navigate Europe without data roaming! High-quality Sat Nav for Android with European offline maps, safety cameras, 12 months free traffic information and much more.
"CoPilot is the best all-rounder, with a winning combination of excellent navigation and innovative features. It beats Google Maps into second place" - Android Magazine Test Winner 2013
Designed for drivers. CoPilot Premium is the essential voice-guided GPS navigation app for Android. It's compatible with over 300 droids including the Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 1 & 2, HTC One, Google Nexus 7 and Xperia Z! With quality offline maps and clear turn by turn directions in your own language you can navigate safely and easily without data roaming throughout Europe. .
"A real threat to stand-alone devices" Which? Best Buy
"The best blend of features, performance and cost" – Engadget
FASTER, SMARTER, EASIER SAT NAV:
► Offline navigation: Maps of over 40 European countries stored onboard your smartphone or tablet so you can navigate abroad without data roaming (select and download maps via WiFi after purchase)
► #1 paid GPS navigation app in over 25 countries
► Navigate to a full UK post code, house number or address book contact
► High quality NAVTEQ maps as used by the best in-dash systems
► Turn-by-turn voice guidance with text-to-speech technology
► Lifetime use: pay once, get CoPilot navigation for life
► Includes 12 months free ActiveTraffic™*
YOUR DRIVER-FRIENDLY COPILOT
► Complex junctions made easy with lane arrows, signpost info and 3D ClearTurn™ view
► Alternate routes: a choice of 3 ways to go
► Tap and drag to edit the route
► Powerful multi-stop trip planning and optimisation
► My Places: easy access to home, work and favorite places
► Tap on the map to navigate there
► Speed camera alerts with FREE updates (not available in France or Switzerland)
► Speed limit indicator and warnings
► Unique directions-only driver safety view
► Automatic day-night modes
► RV routes for caravans and larger vehicles
12 MONTHS ACTIVETRAFFIC™ INCLUDED*
► Find the fastest route based on live traffic flow
► Automatically finds a new route if there’s a delay
► Colour-coded live traffic map and status bar
OPTIMISED FOR ANDROID
► Runs on over 300 Android devices
► Supports all popular smartphone and tablet screens
► Navigate to a destination from an email
► Minimize using back button
► Background navigation^
YOUR LOCAL COPILOT
► Offline points of interest: car parks, petrol stations, car hire and more
► Online search with Google™ and Wikipedia*
► 5 day local weather forecast*
► Parking wizard: never lose your car again!
► Western and Eastern Europe (including UK): AD, AT, BY, BE, BA, BG, HR, CH, CZ, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, DE, GI, GB, GR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LV, LI, LT, LU, MK, MD, MC, ME, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RU, SM, RS, SK, SI, SE, TR, UA, VA
PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU'D EXPECT FROM A SATNAV
3D and 2D maps – fastest/shortest routes - ETA and distance - instant detour - personal routing options - avoid ferries and tolls – congestion charge alerts - Twitter and Facebook status updates and more!
Full details at www.copilotlive.com
Google+: search +copilot live
* Requires a mobile internet connection
^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
★ Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
★ Waypoint File System (new in version 7.1).
★ Waypoint photography
★ Online and offline maps. Cache maps for offline use. Choose maps from multiple sources: Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps and OpenSeaMap.
★ KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Your exported data will be viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
★ A panel for all your GPS parameters.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail Recorder.
★ Military Coordinate Finder
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
★ Trail Guidance System.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
★ Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Odometer / Speedometer / Estimated Time of Arrival / Time Remaining.
★ Data reporting for marine navigation.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Proximity alerts.
★ Altitude determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
★ Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
★ Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
★ Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
This premium navigation system is ad-free
★ Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S or SI/Metric
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
V.7.21- ADDED AUTO-CENTER CONTROLS TO TRAIL NAVIGATION SCREEN.
V.6.32- ADDED AN OPTION TO HIDE THE MENU BAR FROM ALL SCREENS AND A MAGNETIC COMPASS SENSITIVITY CONTROL
V.6.10- MARINE MARKERS
V.5.90- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
V.5.74- MAP SEARCH
V.5.71- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS. VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
V.5.60- More offline map types and easier to swap maps. View waypoints on any map.
-Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
- most stable digital compass available for Android
- get weather information from nearby OBS buoys (configurable between 1-100 nautical miles)
- can point to true or magnetic north
- theme support
- displays your current location (when available) in Degrees, Minutes and Seconds (with fractions for total accuracy)
- displays absolute bearing
- displays correct bearing labels
- tips are available to maximize the accuracy of your readings
- prevents your screen going to sleep whilst you are using the compass. You can use the physical 'sleep' button on your device when you are ready for the screen to go off
- full-screen app, compatible with the majority of Android devices available
For boaters, fishermen and all water sports enthusiasts.
IMPORTANT: This app is optimized for handset. If you have a tablet, please search our HD app.
Enjoy the same great detail you have on your GPS chartplotter! Award winning vector maps included in App price remain resident on your device so you can access them when outside internet coverage! Query chart objects anytime for descriptive details. Pan, zoom and measure distance.
ROUTES & TRACKS
Create and edit routes based on your cruising speed and fuel consumption. Record and view your tracks. Capture pictures (geo-tagged) along the way to create a virtual adventure log of your entire trip.
WEATHER & TIDES
Quickly access up-to-date tide, current, wind speed/direction & sun/moon cycle information. Save your favorite locations. Consult wind forecasts and tide and current predictions while planning trips.
2,000 edits every day! Benefit from timely localized data contributed by the Navionics Community! Wrecks, obstructions, buoys, beacons, lights, and more are visible as soon as posted. Read reviews of marinas, repair shops, etc. Take advantage of this unique feature and be part of the community with your own contributions.
Access the largest database of marine POI’s available. Search by lat/long or category for Marina, Marine Repair, Boat Dealers, Waterfront restaurants, etc!
Email, Tweet or FB your routes, tracks, photos or markers! Your friends can learn about your day on the water by viewing the .kmz file you send them in Google Earth! It’s so cool!
Overlay Google Maps, Bing or Terrain.
My Data – automatically sync your Markers, Routes, Tracks and Photos among all your mobile devices.
MAGAZINES & GUIDES
Download free articles from the world’s leading Marine publications! Geo-referenced and saved to a digital library for easy access anytime or anywhere!
Navionics Apps allow you to access amazing add-ons:
√ Advanced Map Options gives you even greater control of your map. Highlight Shallow Area, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, adjust shoreline to selected Water Level and toggle Fishing Mode to locate key fishing areas.
√ Choose additional coverage anytime.
Please refer to screenshot above for chart coverage area contained in this app title.
IMPORTANT- Navionics has certified the following Android devices with an OS of 2.3.3 and higher: SAMSUNG: Galaxy S I, S II, S III, S4. Note GT-N7000. HTC: Incredible, Evo 4G, Desire HD, Nexus One MOTOROLA: Droid X, Droid II SONY ERICSSON: Xperia x10 LG: Optimus One. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play store. Navionics apps are designed to load and operate correctly with all handsets with an Operating System of 2.3.3 or higher. However, we cannot guarantee flawless operation on non-certified Android devices. Navionics does not support any non-certified Android devices. Please check our App Description or go to Navionics.com for an up-to-date list of certified devices. Please refer to the Mobile Android Handset FAQs section on navionics.com.
* automatic chart switching depending on current position and zoom level
* scrolling through all charts available for the current location by "press and hold" zoom buttons
* display of number of available charts for current location in the zoom buttons
* display of outlines of installed charts in active chart
* chart rotation (True North, True Course, Compass Heading, original chart orientation)
* support of non-mercator projections (Polyconic, Transverse Mercator, UTM, ...) by polynomials
* support of geodetic datum other than WGS84/NAD83 by applying northing and easting
* tracks, way points, routes
* follow route automatically
* intuitive route editor
* gpx import and export of waypoints and routes
* gpx export of tracks
* recording of tracks in active and standby mode
* compass (magnetic heading, true heading, true north indicator)
* different dashboard layouts (basic data, detailed route data, detailed GPS data including graphical status info)
* Man Over Board (MOB) functions
* import and storage of installed charts in external folders
* support of encrypted charts including activation via EMAIL
* switching between chart sets (support of large number of installed charts)
Marine Navigator doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts or to use native Marine Navigator MNX-charts (see menu->help for instructions). BSB/KAP charts are available for free download on the Internet:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* https://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/cartas/download/cartasbsb/cartas_eletronicas_Internet.htm (Suite of DHN nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
Native Marine Navigator MNX-charts are offered by selected chart distributors:
* http://www.visitmyharbour.com (Chart sets for UK/IRL and IBERIA derived from official UHKO charts. These charts are not free. Further regions are coming).
Try before you buy: You can test the basic functions of Marine Navigator by downloading Marine Navigator Lite. If you like the app and are looking for a comprehensive set of navigational functions purchase this full version.
We have extensively researched Zion National Park and its history in order to tell the stories using high quality photos, videos and graphics in an entertaining platform.
Stand at the foot of the Great White Throne. Walk through lush and tranquil hanging gardens. See the Virgin River as it carves through the canyon in exclusive photographs of flash floods. The essence of Zion National Park is captured in this personal guide and will enhance your park experience.
Information sections help simplify planning your visit to Utah. Interactive maps, GPS functionality, detailed park information, and site identifying photos help optimize your vacation time and provide a unique keepsake from your trip.
Interactive map of the national park.
Closest point of interest information is displayed in a sliding view on the map including your current longitude and latitude.
While in the map, as you approach a point of interest details about the location will automatically trigger.
Interactive map of the Springdale shuttle system
GPS-updated locator showing your current position in the park.
Distance and directional information for each point of interest is displayed, based on your current location.
Informative videos of human and natural history in the park.
Beautiful photo galleries.
A trip planner including:
- Park fees
- Park seasons and hours
- Shuttle system guide
- Permit requirements
- Activities for kids
- Ranger-led activities
- Weather and climate
- Camping Guide
- A guide to local services and amenities such as dining, hotels and bed and breakfasts
All park info has been updated with current schedules posted by Zion National Park.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing- Record trails and store them to a trail database. Trails can be viewed later or in real time on aerial or standard maps.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps).
★ Cache map data for offline use and access maps when you don't have a network connection.
★ A satellite reporting module shows the location of the GPS satellites relative to your position and graphs each satellite's signal strength.
★ A GPS Waypoint guidance system includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail Guidance System
★ Email location data from the app.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, Military Grid Coordinate Reference System, and UTM coordinates.
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service
★ Turn-by-turn directions and route maps are included for navigating roads.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ A Great GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Camping or wherever your outdoor activities take you!
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
★ NEW ★
v.6.30- Added dynamic navigation indicators to the All Waypoints Map and fixed Crash on Google Map.
v.6.22- Background Trail GPS recording option now available.
v.6.12- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
v.5.90- Corrected compass issue affecting tablets whose default orientation is landscape.
v.5.81- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls and an option to hide the on-screen menu bar.
v.5.70- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
v.5.50- Waypoint photography
v.5.41- CREATE YOU OWN MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
v.5.40- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
v.5.32- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
v.5.20- Added more map types and made it easier to switch from one map type to another. All new map
types can be cached for offline use.
v.4.90- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
v.4.80- Offline maps and alternate map sources.
v.4.55- All numeric and time reporting formatted to your country's custom. Odometer values filtered at zero speed.
v.4.54- UTM Coordinates
V.4.50- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
V.4-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest. Thanks to Odd Jørgen Eide, Philippines for some great user feedback and suggestions!
Through this App You can:
- have detailed information on the Marina's charateristics
- be updated on the many events that take place in the Marina all the year long
- ask for information and book Your berth
...a window on the moving world of our Marina easy to connect through Your Smartphone!
* real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart)
* display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground)
* distance and bearing calculation
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions). RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
You can see the tides for today and the next few days, or check on low water lock closures or the office hours for today. You can also access the latest up to date marine weather forecast, including wind, weather and sea state forecasts.
Need to know more? At the touch of a button you can phone or email us for further information.
Whether you are visiting Swansea or regularly sail our waters this useful app will give you all the information you need to get the most from your leisure time. And of course it is totally FREE!
Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for your boat.
Navigate with your favorite device everywhere in the world, transform your smartphone or tablet in a GPS navigator with offline map, perfect for sea, rivers and lakes, for boaters, fishermen and water sports.
This app is dedicated to the sea and the people who love and live it with passion.
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
- NOAA Map
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), is a scientific agency focused on the conditions of the oceans and the atmosphere. Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
- NOAA Mediterranean
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC (Raster Navigational Charts) Mediterranean charts.
- Mediterranean Nautical Charts
- LINZ NewZealand
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
- Ocean Maps
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
- Topo Maps
This world topographic map (aka “the community basemap”) includes boundaries, cities, water features, physiographic features, parks, landmarks, transportation, and buildings.
- World Map
This map service presents satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution imagery for the United States and other areas around the world
more information on : http://www.fishpoints.net/maps
MAPS OFFLINE & MAPS CACHE - How Download offline map (http://youtu.be/MSTjDf-V9vI)
You can download maps in Marine Navigation Amerigo, you need select area on the maps, then download and save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps without connection. You need to select the offlinemap on navigate view.
You can share your WayPoints by the sync function to all your mobile devices, or use sync for yours archive of Points of interest.
- Navigator GPS
- Interactive Map
- Active Pointer
- Create/Manage/Delete POI
- Way Tracking
- Share Image
- Anchor Alert
- Code Morse
- Archive with 4000 SeaPorts
Create your Yacht Club; share or import Points; Make the best marine navigation group.
-Login with Facebook Account
-Group (Public, Password, Invite)
-Create Your Group
-Group Live Chat
-Group Share Image
-Admin Your Group
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on email@example.com
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS:
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ
This app is BEST FOR: GPS route finding; map and compass navigation; topo maps; recording trips like hiking, camping, paddling, ATV riding, offroading, snowshoeing and backcountry skiing.
***Try our free app but also consider our PRO app with even more features, including:
MAP CACHING: Save maps to your device for viewing while on those trips in remote areas where there are no cellular or data signals. Get exclusive access to free MyTopo maps, including more than 68,000 topo maps in US and Canada, as well as aerial, terrain, street and hybrid maps.
MAP PACKS: Create a map pack for your adventure that includes customized map types and zoom levels.
TAKE VIDEO: Record videos from your device that are automatically geo-tagged to your location.
YOUTUBE INTEGRATION: Send your trail videos directly to YouTube to share with the world.
MORE COORDINATES: Convert coordinates to UTM and NAD 27 map datum.
** START WITH GREAT MAPS **
• View five different map types: streets, hybrid, aerial, topo and terrain.
• Get exclusive and enhanced topo maps from MyTopo. Access more than 68,000 topo maps in US and Canada that are seamlessly stitched together for fast and easy viewing. Topos scales are 1:24K in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska and 1:50K in Canada.
• NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
** POWERFUL NAVIGATION TOOLS **
Digital Compass: Navigate with digital compass. Choose between: Magnetic North and True North.
Waypoints: Mark waypoints like trailheads, summits, important turns, and campsites on to the map. Add names and detailed descriptions. Go to previous marked waypoints too.
Tracks: Track your route on the map.
Goto: Use the Goto feature to navigate from your current location to a waypoint.
Guide Trips: Use trips previously recorded by you or others to help guide you on the trail, on remote backroads, and more.
** CHRONICLE YOUR ADVENTURE **
Capture Media: Take geo-tagged photos and audio clips of your trip
Stat Tracking: See 10+ adventure stats, such as distance, speed, elevation and more
Share with Friends: Share your adventure on Facebook, Twitter, and TrimbleOutdoors.com
Trips: Access to thousands trips around the U.S. and Canada
** SAVE TO THE TRIP CLOUD **
Register a free account to save your outdoor trips to our Trip Cloud. Benefits include:
• Store and backup unlimited trips. Never lose files again.
• Auto-sync trips between your computer, Android and iPad.
• Enhance trips from Trimble Outdoors Navigator with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com, including .gpx import, geo-tagged photos and videos, turn-by-turn routes and more. (requires membership)
• Open trips in our iPad trip-planning app, Trimble Outdoors MyTopo Maps.
• Share and exchange trips with the Trimble Outdoors community or privately between outdoor friends.
** LEARN MORE **
Visit our website and check out thousands of trips submitted by the Trimble Outdoors community. Click over to: trimbleoutdoors.com.
Feedback Wanted: Found a bug? Want a new feature? Drop us a line on our Facebook page, facebook.com/trimbleoutdoors.
Note: Trimble Outdoors Navigator is designed for Android phones, not tablets. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Road maps and satellite images from various sources.
- Online maps and cached maps for offline use. No need to download gigabytes of never used maps.
- Optimized routes for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to generate route.
- GPS satellite & WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation.
- Travel articles and photos.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest restaurants, hotels, museums, gas stations, etc.
More from developer
With over 7000 spacious suites, designer shopping, world-class dining, and incredible entertainment, the Venetian Palazzo Pocket Concierge™ will escort you through these award winning resorts as well as provide you with exclusive offers right in the palm of your hands. Download to experience The Venetian and The Palazzo in a whole new way.
The Cotai Strip Resorts Macao POCKET CONCIERGE helps you navigate and map point to point directions throughout Asia's largest integrated resorts, right in the palm of your hands! Download to experience Cotai Strip Resorts Macao in a whole new way!
Pulsating with life both night and day, Cotai Strip Resorts Macao provides every guest an unforgettable experience and unparalleled excitement. With world-class cuisine and accommodations, international live entertainment, over 600 luxury duty-free shoppes and leading conferences and exhibitions, experience the best of the Cotai Strip with our handy app.
Paint your own dinosaur, race a T-rex around Singapore, and see an augmented reality extinction event happen before your very eyes!
Both entertaining and insightful, these features bring you into the world of the dinosaurs like you’ve never experienced before. The unique exhibition and mobile application explore both the art and science of these ‘terrible lizards, covering three key eras from the Triassic to the Cretaceous. Come down to the Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction exhibition at ArtScience Museum to unlock six of the eight features on the application. This application will provide an enjoyable experience for the whole family from before, to during, and after the museum experience.
- 8 features
o Race to the museum in ‘RexRace’
o Experience a 360* panorama of the environmental changes over hundreds of millions of years.
o Colour a dinosaur in ‘Paint the Past’
o Watch an epic battle of reptiles in ‘Croc-o-Attack’
o Dig up a dinosaur in ‘Diggin’ Dinos’
o See the environment around you transform into fire, ash, and snow in ‘Dino Demise’
o Scare a dinosaur in an augmented reality photo experience
o Bonus feature! Enjoy a ‘Daily Dino’ treat with Dinosaur trivia, exclusive promotions at ArtScience Museum, Dinosaur ringtones and even unique Mobile Wallpapers
- ‘Discover’ some of the new reptiles on display at ArtScience Museum
- Explore and share photos of the Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction exhibition through facebook, twitter, and instagram.
- Available for iPhone 5 and 4, iPod touch, and Android.
Sands Bethlehem assures an extraordinary experience with every visit!
With over 3,000 of the hottest slots, over 180 exciting table games, including a 36-table poker room, there’s always plenty of thrilling action!
Enhance your visit at the Sands with a trip to one of our eight delicious restaurants including three by world-renowned chef, Emeril Lagasse.
Make a night of it in style at the Sands Hotel with 300 state-of-the-art rooms.
Don’t miss out on the shopping and nightlife, including an all-new outlet mall, The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem and three bars and lounges!
Applaud the ultimate LIVE entertainment experience at the Sands Bethlehem Event Center and visit the hottest nightclub in the area, Vision Bar.
- Directions: Navigate your way with ease from any location at Sands Bethlehem.
- Promotions: Learn about current promotions including this month’s car giveaway!
- Entertainment: Check out the hottest entertainment in Molten, St. James Gate and the Sands Bethlehem Event Center.
- Restaurants: View menus, make reservations-even take a tour!
- Hotel: Explore our hotel and meetings rooms, and check out hotel packages.
- The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem: View sales and promotions on the latest designer fashions at incredible prices!
Discover the difference our signature style service makes with the official Sands Bethlehem app.