Don't waste your time - registered but to look at other vessels or even plan a route you need to upgrade which will cost £51.17 gbp - NO THANKS !!!
Even though I have my vessel registered with marinetraffic database it won't let me find my boat in step 2 of the process. So right now I can't test it to see how well it works.
I only have the free version. It let's me share my boat position with friends as long as I have mobile phone signal. That would be enough, but it feels like a real AIS too. I've had genuine collision warnings that required real evasive action. I'm hooked on it straight away - you should give it a go.
Would not let me register as it needed a 'State', despite previous fill box accepting UK as a country. Website registration not working either.
Registration didn't work. So, can't use.
Can't even register. I triple checked my information and nothing.
- Stand-alone waypoints
- Collision alerts, showing Closest Point of Approach (CPA) and time to CPA
- Export your voyage
- Support of different units
- Enhanced Route Planner, follows your track and guides you to the next waypoint
- Additional info (time, distance & bearing to waypoint, next & final ETA, XTK)
- Enter starting point and destination and the app will calculate the optimal route
- Virtual Reality! Now Augmented Reality supports your VR glasses for a VR experience!
Live marine radar for worldwide Ship Tracking & continually tracking your vessel